• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Krieger_Tactics: Long Range Precision Marksmanship - Part 2: INTRODUCTION TO HOLDING

I dont see Athlon or Arkan scopes on your list.
I like Athlon
From what I can see, Arken does not have mil dot. They have mil for which is a Christmas tree ranging reticle. Same, as far as I can see, for Athlon.

I think I got this figured out. I found .22 LR ammo to use, and a rifle marked "22 LR", that must be (Long Range) right? The first shot didn't hit the target at 7 yards so I took the bolt out like the other guy said and adjust the scope accordingly.

Since there was only a 4" steel target @ 174 yards I found this cool App called "ABmobile" for .22's and it helped a lot in figuring out the adjustments to the turrets. I know you said not to use the dial method, but this seemed simple enough to do since I have that option with my scope using a 7 yard zero.

It seems to be accurate enough, but what do I know..... I'm just a hermit waiting for the snow to melt with nothing better to do today.

IMG_3603.jpgIMG_3666.jpg

I apologize. Athlon was one of the scopes that also makes a MIL dot or Duplex style reticle.

I've not used Athlon before... Your thoughts regarding their quality?

-Krieger
It's 'Just as good" as a lot of scopes out there. S@B, Nightfarce..... stuff like that.
From what I've read here its not as good as an Arkan.
But it's awesome as long as I do my part.

Reactions: Ronws
It's 'Just as good" as a lot of scopes out there. S@B, Nightfarce..... stuff like that.
From what I've read here its not as good as an Arkan.
But it's awesome as long as I do my part.
"I do my best to do my part...." Rik Emmett of Triumph in the song "Fight the Good Fight"