• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle destroys his AR 15

Most likely following the advice of his legal team to avoid further buttfuckery. Just because charges are dropped does not mean some other anti-American dipshit prosecutor on another level will not pick up the case again if they find something they think they can grab on to. Don't forget that Army sergeant from Austin who ventilated that ANTIFA active shooter last year.

Last edited:
Most likely following the advice of his legal team to avoid further buttfuckery. Just because charges are dropped does not mean some other anti-American dipshit prosecutor on another level will not pick up the case again if they find something they think they can grab on to. Don't forget that Army sergeant from Austin who ventilated that ANTIFA active shooter last year.
What ever happened to him?

Meh, I might not want axe that I used to kill three people. His rifle is just a tool, and one that may carry bad memories for him. If he wants to get rid of it permanently it's his property and his prerogative if he thinks it will help him heal.
No regerts.

People can be anti gun. Don't want own one, don't want to be around them, don't want one in your home. I will respect that. But don't try to take away my rights... I wonder if the MADD and SADD organizations go around cutting cars in half to prevent drunk driving?

Meh, it was his to do whatever I guess.

I'm...like, indifferent.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kyle should endorse an AR rifle lineup with each rifle style the name of the deceased scumbags.

Just because he was innocent of the crimes he was charged with does not mean that he in not an idiot. Face the fact he is an idiot.
Kyle is still a teenager. He's got a lot of maturing and life experiences yet to occur. Considering all he's been through recently, maybe we should cut him a little slack.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Meh, I might not want axe that I used to kill three people. His rifle is just a tool, and one that may carry bad memories for him. If he wants to get rid of it permanently it's his property and his prerogative if he thinks it will help him heal.
^^^ This. He doesn’t need a shrine or holy relic floating around.

He can and should get another. Or 59 more. But that one is a lightning rod. Grind it up and move on.

Sirhr

Probably getting advice to act humbly and remorseful. He’s about to become very wealthy and doesn’t want to spend the rest of his life rehashing that night as dirtbag families drag him to court.

Reactions: geek65
What ever happened to him?

Not good right now, at least as of the dates of these articles. System is fucked up beyond belief. They are trying their damndest to make an example out of him.

Not good right now, at least as of the dates of these articles. System is fucked up beyond belief. They are trying their damndest to make an example out of him.

That could have been me driving in downtown Austin. My lawyer's office overlooks that intersection. Some melon headed ginger approaches my truck with a gun he's going to get the same results.

Last edited:
Kyle is still a teenager. He's got a lot of maturing and life experiences yet to occur. Considering all he's been through recently, maybe we should cut him a little slack.
My children are preteens, and I believe they already understand the principle of not being where trouble is.

Kyle seems to have a "good heart" and want to help people. I'm sure he was there to help people and protect property. But when the political establishment and the authorities are behind the riot.... do not go there. Go some where else and enjoy your life. In November vote for different politicians.

Reactions: TACC
My children are preteens, and I believe they already understand the principle of not being where trouble is.

Kyle seems to have a "good heart" and want to help people. I'm sure he was there to help people and protect property. But when the political establishment and the authorities are behind the riot.... do not go there. Go some where else and enjoy your life. In November vote for different politicians.
Yup. He was against the full weight of the outlaw regime thats now in control of the government.

Can we run this out to 50 pages of pointless argument and debates like Chad (Teal) and Kyle (PPC)?
Ha! Like most threads I said my piece and walked. I don’t have any notifications on, so it becomes a distant memory. Once in a while I hang around a bit. Watching white trash assault and kill each other was bad enough. I had little to add anyway.

I do think juxtaposing Kyle’s post acquittal behavior against someone like Zimmerman will be interesting. I often wondered if Zimmerman was just an asshole from the get-go or if the arrest, trial, demonization death threats and infamy made him one. I really think Kyle will show us that Zimmerman was an just an asshole. That however is not illegal. I still think Z had a valid self-defense case.

By all accounts Kyle seems to have always been a person of good developing charactor. He is young so unlike Z and this has come at a pivotal age in his young life. It really will be interesting to see where his story goes from here. I just hope he can stay safe.

Reactions: TACC and Maggot

In a practical sense I can’t say I don’t agree with this craven tactic. It is embarrassing to admit.

The reality is that you have illustrated why “they” are in charge. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn had the opportunity to examine this phenomenon.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?”

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

In a practical sense I can’t say I don’t agree with this craven tactic. It is embarrassing to admit.

The reality is that you have illustrated why “they” are in charge. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn had the opportunity to examine this phenomenon.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?”

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
In a theoretical sense I agree with you. Yet when the people have elected those who promote chaos to lead them to destruction there is little we can do to help.

In the discussion of Kyle Rittenhouse we can not forget that while he may not be one of the chaotic mob. Neither is he one of us.

After his not guilty verdict he went on Tucker Carlson and openly proclaimed his support for BLM.

In a theoretical sense I agree with you. Yet when the people have elected those who promote chaos to lead them to destruction there is little we can do to help.

In the discussion of Kyle Rittenhouse we can not forget that while he may not be one of the chaotic mob. Neither is he one of us.

After his not guilty verdict he went on Tucker Carlson and openly proclaimed his support for BLM.
Maybe I missed a memo, but him saying that he 'supports Burn/Loot/Murder' is the same as the First amendment. The one where a person can say whatever they want blah/blah/blah.

That doesn't mean that he's doing/thinking about 'standing with them' or 'contributing to their cause' or 'promoting their antics'..... they're just words.

Maybe, just maybe, to "shut up" the Burn/Loot/Murder mob.

Or, I could be wrong....

I was once, but then I found out I was mistaken.

Maybe I missed a memo, but him saying that he 'supports Burn/Loot/Murder' is the same as the First amendment. The one where a person can say whatever they want blah/blah/blah.

That doesn't mean that he's doing/thinking about 'standing with them' or 'contributing to their cause' or 'promoting their antics'..... they're just words.

Maybe, just maybe, to "shut up" the Burn/Loot/Murder mob.

Or, I could be wrong....

I was once, but then I found out I was mistaken.
I'm not trying to take his right to say what he wants. But I'm going to form an opinion of him based on what he said. I do not support the BLM (Biden campaign rallys.)

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Then your children are still young enough that they almost certainly look to you, their parent, for guidance more than anyone else they may hear. Wait until they become teenagers and see if that still holds. Don't be surprised if they start to question your view of the world and try to figure things out for themselves. That dilemma is as old as mankind.

Without any irony or sarcasm intended on my part, I wish you and your children well; I sincerely hope you can overcome all the obstacles our society currently places in front of you and that you manage to successfully raise stable, healthy, intelligent children who become good citizens.

Considering his family background, I strongly suspect that Kyle Rittenhouse did not have all the developmental advantages that you have been able to provide to your children. Despite that, he seems to possess a pretty good moral center. Hopefully, he will continue to build on that foundation as he matures.

Yep with a large portion of the proceeds going to victims of child abuse and businesses affected by BLM riots. The left would look like the Germans at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark when they looked into the light and while screaming their faces just melt. Lol … oh… it brings a tear of joy to my eye thinking of such goodness.

Then your children are still young enough that they almost certainly look to you, their parent, for guidance more than anyone else they may hear. Wait until they become teenagers and see if that still holds. Don't be surprised if they start to question your view of the world and try to figure things out for themselves. That dilemma is as old as mankind.

Without any irony or sarcasm intended on my part, I wish you and your children well; I sincerely hope you can overcome all the obstacles our society currently places in front of you and that you manage to successfully raise stable, healthy, intelligent children who become good citizens.

Considering his family background, I strongly suspect that Kyle Rittenhouse did not have all the developmental advantages that you have been able to provide to your children. Despite that, he seems to possess a pretty good moral center. Hopefully, he will continue to build on that foundation as he matures.
Thank you. I appreciate your remarks and the deep thought and considerable knowledge that went into your comments.

For a couple of years now, I've been telling my kids that I have a right to tell them what I think and why I think what I do, but I do not have the right to tell them what to think. I've explained as best I can that the scary responsibility of freedom is making up your own mind on the big issues of life. Acting on your beliefs and being willing to correct your ideas when you get new information.

I've told them that the one thing I'm pretty sure of is that when someone in a position of authority starts telling them what they must believe that that is just a crass manipulation. No one can tell you what to believe.

Yeah, I expect the teenage years will have challenges. Am I ready for them? Not even close. But if I've had good answers so far it's because they have ask good questions.

Kyle, you'll get no argument from me that he seems nice enough. I'll bet he has better judgment going forward.