• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse arrested for murder

It makes no difference how far the young man traveled to protect a community. Who cares how far he traveled to a place where the police and elected officials are unable or unwilling to restore order. Everybody in this country has the right to defend somebody else against an attacker.

Why the fuck do I keep reading and still see some people complaining about state lines, and crossing them, and so on? Who cares if he crossed or not? Do some people here not understand that when you live right by a bordering state, the bordering state is also part of your vicinity? Heck, watch the videos again. I'm not entirely sure but I think there's one where we can hear Kyle telling the cops that he works at that business as he points one out.

I get it, he should not have crossed state lines to go defend businesses he doesn't even know, if we're talking about going from Louisiana to Utah. This is not the case though. This area he was at where the shooting happened is probably an area he commonly commutes.

it’s even more than that man... his attorney just released an official timeline and statement. Kyle actually WORKED in Kenosha, across that “state line” as a city lifeguard and was there working that very day. He didn’t take a gun with him. He went to work, then he went with a group of friends to scrub graffiti off their high school.... then stayed on with friends who were going to try and prevent further destruction of a friends auto parts business. He was given the AR (not even a spare mag) by a friend living there in Kenosha so he had something besides his emt kit...

Anybody know how many times Kyle pulled the trigger? 7 or more and wouldn’t that make his rounds mostly peaceful?

Between six and nine seem to be the consensus, lots of shooting going on. Ballistics from the autopsy should be interesting, especially on the pedo.

I had thought DJT was putting antifa mob on the terrorist watch list?

What happened to that?
He did declare Antifa a domestic terrorist group. Therefore,

Quoted from a comment on arfcom: "...under the auspices of the Patriot Act, the full might of the CIA and the NSA can now be turned against them, and any of their funding coming from offshore (think: "Soros") can be seized."

If I were Trump, I would assign a special team of head hunters, that didn't include Barr, Durham or the FBI, to go after these turds.
The Israelis would to hunt out terrorists.

People watch too much Elliot Ness in The Untouchables. "We gotta stop boys he just crossed the county line", lol.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Quoted from a comment on arfcom: "...under the auspices of the Patriot Act, the full might of the CIA and the NSA can now be turned against them, and any of their funding coming from offshore (think: "Soros") can be seized."

If I were Trump, I would assign a special team of head hunters, that didn't include Barr, Durham or the FBI, to go after these turds.

I heard Newt Gingrich "hinting" that with every arrest of the rioters, a case is being built. The more arrests made, the more data collected and the closer the feds get to the top of the foodchain.

This is another reason why this election is so crucial. If the communists win, all the work done will be shitcanned to protect their brownshirt thugs. I think agents are working this to bring down the commies behind the scenes, give Trump 4 more years and we can get this shit cleaned up.

Or, you monitor, and keep conservative cities/communities clear, and let leftist cities deal with ANTIFA. I'm not saying that's what's going on, but that would be shrewd way to turn opposition into supporters...

I’ve seen the name 4chan a coupe times, what/who is that?

It's one of the rooms on the lower level of the internet. It's a place that people like you and I don't go. It's full of powerful freaks and geeks, "weaponized autism". Those geeks do some good work, just toss them mountain dew and doritos and those fuckers will save our republic.

Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 7.13.07 PM.png

Or, you monitor, and keep conservative cities/communities clear, and let leftist cities deal with ANTIFA. I'm not saying that's what's going on, but that would be shrewd way to turn opposition into supporters...
Agreed. Let these leftist cities stew in their own misery. If people want vote For commies and commie sympathizers they need to witness the results first hand. Let them see the error in their ways. Once everyone is finally done shitting where they eat, they can clean house on their own.

IF you take them one at a time slowly, it adds to their desperation, and the possibility of them taking extreme measures becomes more likely. A swift organized removal of the top players should be devastating. The organization is constructed like the statue in Nebuchadnezzar's dream.

Agreed. Let these leftist cities stew in their own misery. If people want vote For commies and commie sympathizers they need to witness the results first hand. Let them see the error in their ways. Once everyone is finally done shitting where they eat, they can clean house on their own.

Agree with this.

Last time we empowered CIA etc to go after "terrorists" - "Hey if you are innocent they will never look at you" - we ended up now having cameras covering every block and all your phone, banking and internet comms are recoverable and available.

Shit, Wray, Barr and Durham are tits on a bull investigating abuses of protections that we were told would keep us safe from abuses of the Patriot Act ON A FUCKING SITTING PRESIDENT.

We are toast if we get any more safety in exchange for our freedom.

First you identify and map out the entire network. ANTIFA has hidden very well that they are organized. I see (hopefully) a conspiracy case being built. The Feds did take down a Riot Food Truck or "Riot Kitchen" that seemed to cook with helmets, gas, and weapons.

Reactions: deersniper
People in the Leftist shitholes are fleeing. Even in Austin. Not sure what will move in to buy their pr

I have to go into Austin later this week so I can't say anything on an open forum, but leave it to say that isn't going to happen to me
Looks like a similar "bagged" sap that cue ball had hoped to use against Mr Rittenhouse.

Have to check MSM today for reports on this......

And we butchered and maimed each other wholesale in the Civil War for that?

Looks like a similar "bagged" sap that cue ball had hoped to use against Mr Rittenhouse.

Have to check MSM today for reports on this......

when and where did this happen? Any data on this?

when and where did this happen? Any data on this?

Anyone else smell cum breath?

Oh its just @ManUtdManiac my bad.

Cum breath if you see the video of cue ball in his last seconds he appears to throw a weighted plastic bag in the direction of KR before volunteering himself as ballistic gelatin.

You tell me what was in the bag........

Tell me what is the large object in the left shorts pocket of "Sits on ground lamenting his missing arm chunk Man"?

I know all you sheeple are limited to using utensils that are blunt and non sharpened so there is no more knife crime in Britain but.......oh wait.

Later today as I drive through the Minuteman Battle Park, scene of the April 19, 1775 fight between Americans and Brits I will apologize at the marked graves of the British soldiers buried in place that you are what their countrymen have become.

Sadly they died for the wrong side.

Anyone else smell cum breath?

Oh its just @ManUtdManiac my bad.

Cum breath if you see the video of cue ball in his last seconds he appears to throw a weighted plastic bag in the direction of KR before volunteering himself as ballistic gelatin.

You tell me what was in the bag........

Tell me what is the large object in the left shorts pocket of "Sits on ground lamenting his missing arm chunk Man"?

I know all you sheeple are limited to using utensils that are blunt and non sharpened so there is no more knife crime in Britain but.......oh wait.

Later today as I drive through the Minuteman Battle Park, scene of the April 19, 1775 fight between Americans and Brits I will apologize at the marked graves of the British soldiers buried in place that you are what their countrymen have become.

Sadly they died for the wrong side.

WTF is wrong with you?

I'm asking so I can see if it gets covered in the news. Wondering if the victim is identified, what happened to him, any arrests... I wasn't questioning what happend. Holy shit man, you're more triggered than Rosie O'Donnell.

Stay off the booze dude...

WTF is wrong with you?

I'm asking so I can see if it gets covered in the news. Wondering if the victim is identified, what happened to him, any arrests... I wasn't questioning what happend. Holy shit man, you're more triggered than Rosie O'Donnell.

Baltimore. There is an ongoing thread currently in the pit.

WTF is wrong with you?

Its stated in other postings above this is the fantastic city of Baltimore Maryland.

Your postings here and elsewhere indicate you reading comprehension sucks.

Probably too much of a hurry to dazzle us with your thoughts rather than read what you are posting on.

jesus. fuck off will you. so it's balitmore - when? where in Balitimore? Was the vic i.d'ed?

Damn man, you have issues.

Well that should make it easy if le decides to look into it.

Let me ask you the question: "How do think these riots haven't broken out in other cities?"

Think about it...

Come to think back on the Weatherford Texas incident, there was a presence of "agency boys " deployed with command a few blocks back away from the square with some of the sheriff's staff.

Reactions: deersniper
Just a heads up guys. It looks like the pedophile thing might be a photoshop. Search "Joseph Rosenbaum" in the Wisconsin sex offender registry and nothing shows up. Checked for myself cus someone posted on FB that reuters fact checked it and was fake.

Doesn't change anything for me. Dude was a POS. But we should be stay informed with the correct information.

The Rosenbaum pedophile information is accurate. He was convicted/imprisoned in Arizona.
1598914757418.jpeg

Give him a break, not everyone lives by the pit like us lol. Though I will give PMC ten points for savage burns.

That Anglophile dude has earned his unwelcome with his other comments regards the USA.

Im just hoping we reverse our shit before we end up with Lee Rigby events in our streets (as if it hasnt already happened).

I will admit I made the mistake of thinking he was questioning the actions of Cueball I described thus questioning KR concern for his life and safety in the first shoot he was involved in.

My bad but never a bad day blasting a Brit that isnt Nigel Farage (and thats only conditional).

A soccer fan....... @TheGerman is the only one that gets away with that shit.

Last edited:
this will piss you off.

Yeah thats how these commie nyc'ers act. They are a spineless bunch. I live upstate and there are a much better brand of americans here. But its being invaded by leftists as well

Not only showing a cool head under pressure while being attacked, that kid is one class act.

The green t-shirt should be the official Patriot's symbol.

Sent him a good piece of change $$. Hope it never has to go to court. I’d share a foxhole with him any day !! 👍
I’ve been the victim of a violent crime , took a butcher knife to my groin in a robbery attempt. I had nothing to defend myself to boot. That won’t happen again !! Horrible and helpless feeling.

Kyle vs this loser for control of the country lol

"Commander red" lmao. What a joke. Go back to mommy's basement.

Its stated in other postings above this is the fantastic city of Baltimore Maryland.

Your postings here and elsewhere indicate you reading comprehension sucks.

Probably too much of a hurry to dazzle us with your thoughts rather than read what you are posting on.

You two have history? Tell us how you really feel about ManUtd...