• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse arrested for murder

Discover Financial Services has blocked customers from making donations on a Christian crowdfunding site that was raising money for accused Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse, a report said.

I hope this is a red pill to the normies who scoffed that payment processors un-personing the far right would eventually work its way to them.

I am glad I got my donation in when I did. Sure hope this kid can survive this.

Discover Financial Services has blocked customers from making donations on a Christian crowdfunding site that was raising money for accused Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse, a report said.

This is just a preview of things to come, liberals learned a long time ago whips and chains aren’t the only way to enslave someone, it’s allot easier just to control information and money. It’s a pretty impressive display they have put on for 3 months now, makes the Soviet propaganda machine of the 60’s look like a bunch of pikers. In 3 months they have turned Looters and blm into national hero’s and have shown they can control the flow of our money anytime they wish. It won’t be long before credit card companies will ban merchants that sell anything to do with firearms, and then on to any organization they deem inappropriate for us to fund. You would have to be blind not to see what is coming, and this board and any like it is well up on that list.

This is just a preview of things to come, liberals learned a long time ago whips and chains aren’t the only way to enslave someone, it’s allot easier just to control information and money. It’s a pretty impressive display they have put on for 3 months now, makes the Soviet propaganda machine of the 60’s look like a bunch of pikers. In 3 months they have turned Looters and blm into national hero’s and have shown they can control the flow of our money anytime they wish. It won’t be long before credit card companies will ban merchants that sell anything to do with firearms, and then on to any organization they deem inappropriate for us to fund. You would have to be blind not to see what is coming, and this board and any like it is well up on that list.

... and the way they're turning that sh*t scum of the Earth Jacob Blake into a hero when he had a warrant out for his arrest for rape (among multiple other crimes) --blows me away. The epitome of Orwellian Double Think.

If I were Jacob and I got off.... I'd be keeping a keen eye over my shoulder for about .. oh, maybe the next 20 years.

Reactions: Longshot231
... and the way they're turning that sh*t scum of the Earth Jacob Blake into a hero when he had a warrant out for his arrest for rape (among multiple other crimes) --blows me away. The epitome of Orwellian Double Think.

If I were Jacob and I got off.... I'd be keeping a keen eye over my shoulder for about .. oh, maybe the next 20 years.

That might be a little difficult for him to look over his shoulder in a wheelchair.

Reactions: Fig
I've probably missed the memo, but at what point does Kyle actually get released from holding? This is beyond ridiculous, and the situation in itself is deserving of some SEVERE PENALTIES for the wrongdoers.

(no, that is not an 'inciting' call, that is a statement of fact)
The extradition hearing was pushed back to Sept. 25th at the request of his lawyer. I don't think anyone paid his 2 million dollar bail yet, an amount which is crime unto itself.

Murica

Attachments

• BB025921-7FFC-432D-B3E4-C50AE08384B8.jpeg
    BB025921-7FFC-432D-B3E4-C50AE08384B8.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 96
Notice that the social media giants waged and won the war suppressing discussion and news related to this kid.

• Angry
Reactions: deersniper
Following this. Yep. Social media and Banks are the Marxists buddies. Will they still be their allies when the Commies are in full control. I say they are about 95% in control now. Wait until Nov 3. This country has been successfully subverted. I never thought I would see this day. My two sons have gone to the dark side. Sad. I am convinced that the military is now fully Left/Marxist run. The battle for the Republic will be a tough one.

Following this. Yep. Social media and Banks are the Marxists buddies. Will they still be their allies when the Commies are in full control. I say they are about 95% in control now. Wait until Nov 3. This country has been successfully subverted. I never thought I would see this day. My two sons have gone to the dark side. Sad. I am convinced that the military is now fully Left/Marxist run. The battle for the Republic will be a tough one.
Your own sons are voting Biden? Jesus.. sorry to hear it.

Last time I spoke to them, a long time ago, they were for Bernie. At least one thought Antifa was cool. No idea what they are doing today.

I disowned my kids a long time ago. I was locked out of their lives by ex-wives and leftist faggot loving judges.

It would have been different on my watch. Now that they are grown, they should know better.

When they decide to rejoin the human race and the God that made them; then I can have a relationship with them.

For those in a similar situation, disowning children who have been raised by their mothers to become rotten beings; it is easier than you think.

Once you demonstrate tough love and disown them, your entire world becomes brighter and life is enjoyable!

I disowned my kids a long time ago. I was locked out of their lives by ex-wives and leftist faggot loving judges.

It would have been different on my watch. Now that they are grown, they should know better.

When they decide to rejoin the human race and the God that made them; then I can have a relationship with them.

For those in a similar situation, disowning children who have been raised by their mothers to become rotten beings; it is easier than you think.

Once you demonstrate tough love and disown them, your entire world becomes brighter and life is enjoyable!
The above statements are both true and unfortunate. I too can attest to this, and Pray that one day my son will actually 'think' for himself and not simply regurgitate the demonic drivel that he's been smothered with all his life (so far).

When he is mature enough to formulate his own thoughts, and curious enough to simply ask (for himself) then the doors are wide open to the truth of the matter, "the other side of the story", and the litany of witnesses and proof of the facts.

I've never once said that I was perfect, nor without faults or responsibility. But I have never once shirked my duties nor done what I could 'reach out' and be there.

But to say that it has been hard, all these years.... is an understatement.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

Looks like the “Lone Survivor” is out making the media rounds, this gem of an article found its way into my inbox today.

“And that’s the thing that affects me, seeing the people that I care about be upset for me, scared for me," Grosskreutz said. "I just don’t understand the need to target people who weren’t even there.”

That is an odd position to have considering you were at a protest against the police, no where near the police station, that was committing acts of violence and destruction against people who were in no way affiliated with the cop that shot Jacob Blake.

The problem is exacerbated when people who don’t necessarily espouse neo-Nazi beliefs repost content about being sick of partisan bickering or not trusting the media.

Holy shit, I never knew that being tired of partisan bickering that accomplishes not a fucking thing for this country and not trusting the media that routinely lies and makes shit up for ratings made me a neo-nazi.

After the triple shooting Aug. 25 in Kenosha, Facebook received similar backlash for not quickly removing an event called “Armed Citizens to Protect our Lives and Property.” The invitation, which was linked to a self-styled militia group known as the Kenosha Guard, was reposted by Jones' website, Infowars.

“Any patriots willing to take up arms and defend the City tonight from the evil thugs?” one of the group’s posts read. “No doubt they are currently planning on the next part of the City to burn tonight!”

Other posts encouraged people to “lock and load” and to slash protesters’ tires, put sugar in their gas tanks and mark their cars with paintballs so they could be easily followed.

When people reported those posts, Facebook replied they did not violate community standards. Grosskreutz said he received the same response when he reported threats to Facebook.

“The platform companies really have to take responsibility for creating these tools that make us all so vulnerable,” Daniels said. “They have really thrown gasoline on the fire of white supremacy in the United States and globally.”

So the posts calling for the destruction of property and violence against those that don’t wave a blue banner is perfectly ok but defending one’s self against said violence is now supporting white supremacy?

And do they truly not see how calling for such censorship will absolutely result in the same censorship being used against them when their protests are no longer beneficial to the state?

I received an E-mail from our illustrious Gov. last night, stating all he and the Lt. Gov. were doing to get to the bottom of this issue and investigating the Police. Well... I sent a reply to that E-mail and it was pretty scathing. Won't post all that I wrote, but, it ended with the phrase .… "Play STUPID games... win STUPID prizes!" I also wrote that Kyle Rittenhouse was a F'n hero. I'm a marked man now, but, I don't give a SH*^! So... if I come up missing, you all will know what happened. :ROFLMAO:Mac

I received an E-mail from our illustrious Gov. last night, stating all he and the Lt. Gov. were doing to get to the bottom of this issue and investigating the Police. Well... I sent a reply to that E-mail and it was pretty scathing. Won't post all that I wrote, but, it ended with the phrase .… "Play STUPID games... win STUPID prizes!" I also wrote that Kyle Rittenhouse was a F'n hero. I'm a marked man now, but, I don't give a SH*^! So... if I come up missing, you all will know what happened. :ROFLMAO:Mac

You're either a marked man or they know to stay away from your house.

You're either a marked man or they know to stay away from your house.
Hell, once they opened up my reply, his minions probably deleted it after the first "F you!" Mac:oops:
eta: I've been sitting on my porch, having a smoke, with my duty cuffs on the coffee table ( incase they forget theirs), waiting for an armed response.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Glad you did that. The more people that did... maybe they'd do more than give it lip service in some email blast.

PS Hate to break it to ya.. but you already were a marked man. I do believe we all are. Fine by me. Changes nothing except for me to add to the ones doing the marking. 🖕

Reactions: 10ring'r
Well done video... My blood boils. Lets hope it gets shared far and wide. If everyone here sent it to 10 people.. requesting they send it to 10... and so on... Imagine how things could turn for that poor kid....do it.

being on Ben Swans ise media site it wont be deleted like it would on biastube.

Saw an article on Fox news a couple days ago about his attorney's trying to fight his extradition to WI and, his mom and sister in hiding. I swear if they turn Kyle over to the mob in WI it might be the tipping point for me.
He's getting shipped to WI, his attorney is just delaying the inevitable and even though his legal arguments are valid, I can't see an IL Judge denying the extradition request for any reason, no matter how valid they are.

Hey, I live up in the NW part of the state, and conservatives outnumber the libtards at least 3 to 1. It is the typical big city areas that make the state look bad.
Take out the SE part of the state and leave the rest alone! :ROFLMAO:
draw a line from la crosse east to lake michigan. everything south of that line is annexed to illinois. and seize the UP from michigan. fair trade.

Why bother with half measures.
The entire planet is sorely overdue for a giant asteroid strike.
Been saying for a while that the next crisis will be an asteroid strike. Takes out a bunch of idiots or takes me out. At this stage, I’m good with either outcome.

Reactions: ChadChadson

This was as clear of case of self defense, I think we could have seen. It is good to finally see some reason prevail here.

Tbh, i wouldnt want this shit as a prosecutor. So much video and kid is pretty squeaky clean (else wed know).

Me thinks the big media wants this to just go the fuck away lol..

He’s still being charged with first degree intentional fatal hole punching, attempted fatal hole punching, and misdemeanor holding guns while not old enough.

• Sad
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
He’s still being charged with first degree intentional fatal hole punching, attempted fatal hole punching, and misdemeanor holding guns while not old enough.

Yup, lets see how that goes.

Lets see ummm kyle, this raveneous crack-head midget-pedo was chasing you saying he was going to smash your skull.

You ran as fast and as far as you could to avoid him. He tried to grab your rifle. You heard a shot ring out as you were running...

But please kyle, for the jury, explain why you felt your life was in danger... Rinse and repeat for other 2.

🙄

Yup, lets see how that goes.

Lets see ummm kyle, this raveneous crack-head midget-pedo was chasing you saying he was going to smash your skull.

You ran as fast and as far as you could to avoid him. He tried to grab your rifle. You heard a shot ring out as you were running...

But please kyle, for the jury, explain why you felt your life was in danger... Rinse and repeat for other 2.

🙄
While running to the police and attempting to flag them down...