• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SOLD L3 NGAL 2020 DOM

HeightOverBore

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2020
Mounted and function checked but never used. Asking $Sold if you also want the Modlite modbutton for it (in the pics).

Last edited:
Mounted and function checked but never used. Thing is completely mint besides one of the stickers' corner peeling which looks like the adhesive wasn't applied the best lol. Asking $5600 or $5850 if you also want the Modlite modbutton for it (in the pics). Happy to provide Tacswap/Arfcom links for more extensive feedback.

interested in any trades?

Hightowerbore, trying to reach you for 2days regarding the insurance payout you received for the NGAL that was lost in the mail.
Get back to me ASAP

Hightowerbore, trying to reach you for 2days regarding the insurance payout you received for the NGAL that was lost in the mail.
Get back to me ASAP
Please stop texting and messaging me 24/7 when there is nothing we can do but wait... Any other person who's bought from me can verify I'm fairly quick on replying when there is a reason

Please stop texting and messaging me 24/7 when there is nothing we can do but wait... Any other person who's bought from me can verify I'm fairly quick on replying when there is a reason

You've been issued the insurance payout for the claimed to be lost in the mail Ngal 9days ago.
What's the hold up on the refund? The payout was sent from pirate ship via PayPal instant transfer as far as I know.

@tackdriver808 and @HeightOverBore you both need to get this figured out sooner than later or you both will be banned here. If the refund was issued get him his money and be done with it.