• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Labradar doppler chronograph

All these assumptions are amusing. Lets see.............. it's a Canadian company that sells Doppler Radar systems all over the world. (see their website Redirection en htm). Do you really think they are stupid enough to invest a boatload of money, introduce it at Shot Show, keep a webpage up, explained in a newsletter that they are running behind due to a key employee who got sick and was off 3 months, and not know if it will pass FCC testing before they started? Apparently someone talked to the horses mouth, and they said Labradar is still alive. Why would they lie? I guess we will wait and see in a few months when "Fall 2014" is over to see if they have any working units that are available. My bet is on them, not the rumor mill.
Remember what Dragnet Joe Friday says........Nothing but the facts mam.

Not for nothing, but it would not be unheard of for a company float a prototype at an industry show and never bring it to market. Car companies, golf club companies and computer companies do it all the time.
They didn't take any advanced orders and didn't take payments for future deliveries so floating it to see interest is not out of the question.
They may have very well been set back by a key employee but I would bet more on issues of parts or tech development causing dramatically more cost than originally planned.
Often times the estimated costs to bring a prototype to market end up being so far off that the product isn't viable.
Only time will tell.

Not for nothing, but it would not be unheard of for a company float a prototype at an industry show and never bring it to market. Car companies, golf club companies and computer companies do it all the time.
They didn't take any advanced orders and didn't take payments for future deliveries so floating it to see interest is not out of the question.
They may have very well been set back by a key employee but I would bet more on issues of parts or tech development causing dramatically more cost than originally planned.
Often times the estimated costs to bring a prototype to market end up being so far off that the product isn't viable.
Only time will tell.

All true. But for now this discussion helps pass time between hunting or competitions. When the weather turns universally crappy and people are "cabin bound" expect it to continue with even more speculations. :) :)

As of September 30th, the email I recieved from them was availability was approx 45-60 days out. This is from an employee at the company. But of course wo knows how reliable that is.

As of September 30th, the email I recieved from them was availability was approx 45-60 days out. This is from an employee at the company. But of course wo knows how reliable that is.

Depends on whether that "employee" was the custodian or someone higher up along the food chain :)

You'd think that by now, with all the discussion on this site alone, they'd have issued a "Press Release" or something. Put as much of the speculation to rest as possible.

I wonder how many other chronographs have been purchased in the interim?

It would be in their best interest to make an appearance here.

Answer questions. Give real information to the masses that are interested in buying their product.

Depends on whether that "employee" was the custodian or someone higher up along the food chain :)

You'd think that by now, with all the discussion on this site alone, they'd have issued a "Press Release" or something. Put as much of the speculation to rest as possible.

I wonder how many other chronographs have been purchased in the interim?

Well the individual I spoke with via email is named Richard Mouser and it appears he is the sole distributor or LabRadar here in the states. This was his linkin profile.

Richard Mouser is the founder of United States Test Laboratory, which was later purchased by National Technical Systems. He has 15 years of ballistic testing experience including all small arms projectiles as well as FSP and RCC's. He has designed and built multiple facilities incorporating his many customized fixtures for ballistic testing. His designs and methods have been incorporated into many facilities around the world.

He has retired from NTS-USTL and is available for consultation.

Richard is now the Exclusive Distributor for LabRadar, a new state of the art ballistic radar for consumers. The radar was developed by Infinition with input from Mr. Mouser.

It would be in their best interest to make an appearance here.

Answer questions. Give real information to the masses that are interested in buying their product.

I did get another reply from Richard over the weekend. He was optimistic on meeting his previously mentioned time frame. He also indicated that the FCC approval issue was completely false and they have no issues related to FCC approval. I asked him as I am sure many here have why he hasn't come on here and given some updates. We will see what he says but did indicate he has been on here as he directly mentioned the FCC rumor on this thread.

Well the individual I spoke with via email is named Richard Mouser and it appears he is the sole distributor or LabRadar here in the states. This was his linkin profile.

Richard Mouser is the founder of United States Test Laboratory, which was later purchased by National Technical Systems. He has 15 years of ballistic testing experience including all small arms projectiles as well as FSP and RCC's. He has designed and built multiple facilities incorporating his many customized fixtures for ballistic testing. His designs and methods have been incorporated into many facilities around the world.

He has retired from NTS-USTL and is available for consultation.

Richard is now the Exclusive Distributor for LabRadar, a new state of the art ballistic radar for consumers. The radar was developed by Infinition with input from Mr. Mouser.

All very impressive credentials but like Clara Peller said back in 1984, "Where's the Beef?"

All very impressive credentials but like Clara Peller said back in 1984, "Where's the Beef?"
Don't disagree just info on individual I spoke with. Hoping it's soon they are available otherwise I will be following the same path others did and get something else to meet my needs.

I did get another reply from Richard over the weekend. He was optimistic on meeting his previously mentioned time frame. He also indicated that the FCC approval issue was completely false and they have no issues related to FCC approval. I asked him as I am sure many here have why he hasn't come on here and given some updates. We will see what he says but did indicate he has been on here as he directly mentioned the FCC rumor on this thread.

How about you copy/paste your e-mails? Thanks.

Why don't trust the new guy? ;). Copy paste below? Redacted my e-mail address.

Brian,
We definitely will keep you updated.* By the way, the thread on the FCC problems is completely false. The rumor must have been started by the competition or someone with way too much time on their hands.
Thanks for* your patience.
Best regards,
Richard Mouser
LabRadar
[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:55 PM
To: Richard Mouser
Subject: Re: LabRadar
Please keep me posted as with many others that do long range shooting we are awaiting the arrival of this product. *Many over on snipershide forum have been discussing and looking forward to the products launch. *There is an entire thread on just this products with over 200 comments.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 30, 2014, at 9:56 AM, Richard Mouser <[email protected]> wrote:

My best guess is 45-60 days.
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 12:27 PM
To: Richard Mouser
Subject: RE: LabRadar
So do you have any time frame on when these might become available?*
Sent from the Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro, an AT&T LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 09/29/2014 8:43 AM (GMT-06:00)
To:
Subject: LabRadar

Thank you for registering for the LabRadar Newsletter.* We will keep your email address and let you know when it is available.
Best regards,
Richard
LabRadar
LabRadar - My Personal Radar
[email protected]

Last edited: