• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Labradar: Who will offer a competitive alternative?

PFG

Private
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2017
Texas
Yes, magnetospeed exists. But something like LRadar, just with improvements. Or is LR the best we will see at that price point?

Caldwell is supposedly bringing out a doppler radar chrono

1614118590973.png

Reactions: Watchale
Caldwell is supposedly bringing out a doppler radar chrono

View attachment 7565000
And those fucks cant come out with it soon enough

love the magneto speed for ease of use and setup but still want a lab radar chronograph that said I am
not saying I would not buy another caldwell product , but of the ones I have had I was not totally happy with and there customer service on two occasions left me more than a little let down as nigher issue was ever resolved and I was stuck with products that to this day still don't work and even with municipal emails that went unanswered and phone calls that were never returned .

It boggles my mind that it’s Caldwell who’s got a product to compete with LR.

Im not sure if that’s a knock on LR or a boost to Caldwell. Or neither. Or something strange.

But I do find it odd that no one else has tried to imitate/improve on the LR design

Labradars not working are generally due to user setup and error. Not because of the unit itself.
I considered that when watching two people who appeared to not know WTF they were doing. But they had money. Cause they both had one.

Neither worked.

Looked like an expensive was to appear dumb.

Not my money not my problem. 😂

Reactions: sjmpcc022
I considered that when watching two people who appeared to not know WTF they were doing. But they had money. Cause they both had one.

Neither worked.

Looked like an expensive was to appear dumb.

Not my money not my problem. 😂
Well, as we all know... It's the person behind the gun, not the gun, who wins matches... Same as equipment. 🤪

Well, as we all know... It's the person behind the gun, not the gun, who wins matches... Same as equipment. 🤪

I’ve seen it more than once.

It always amazes me how much money some people have.

It was a fun range day. Saw a guy flag his friend. Another guy fight w his wife about shooting. And a man who mounted a D cell mag light to a pistol braced AR.

What a day!

• Haha
Reactions: NiteQwill
Makes me think maybe I should do something like that next time I'm at the range, just for the entertainment of all the other shooters.

Of course it'll be more difficult because our range is on super-duper COVID lockdown with masks for shooting and only 1/3 of the lanes open; I would likely need to bring a mask for the D cell flashlight.