• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ladies, please: an Annoyance issue

Getting tired of pulling hairs out of your teeth? Yeah that’s def annoying. By the same token...... sand papering your tongue, and mouth isn’t too pleasant either. Shortly after she shaves or such, and it’s like licking a shark against the grain.

Back in my days past,
If it didn't have some fur on it , it was probably too young to be hitting on it.
Statutory Rape was a thing back then.

That was when I broke the law of "8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy, if they can't walk, drag em."

I made it 18 to 80 and if they are receptive and fit in those slots, Give them the Bone.

Yes, I am Foul.
Back then? With a overflow of libtards and illegals, it’s a major problem now!

Getting tired of pulling hairs out of your teeth? Yeah that’s def annoying. By the same token...... sand papering your tongue, and mouth isn’t too pleasant either. Shortly after she shaves or such, and it’s like licking a shark against the grain.
Lick with the grain silly.

Reactions: 458win
I’ve had it every which way mentioned here at 40 years old. Gotta tell ya, I’ve turned none of it down. Preference is neatly groomed, hair don’t bother me one bit. I, in turn, also manscape. It’s a courtesy thing

Laser is one and done. Maybe give it to her as a gift.