• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Las Vegas 2 day Precision Tactical Rifle Match

Re: Las Vegas 2 day Precision Tactical Rifle Match

Chiller, Got you marked down.
oOsyngeOo, That would be great if you could help. PM sent.

Check going in mail tomorrow morning.
smile.gif

Kurt
Some prize table Data Books are on the way. Thanks for making such great steel targets. mark

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Storm Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kurt
Some prize table Data Books are on the way. Thanks for making such great steel targets. mark </div></div>
Thats great.
Thanks Mark
Kurt

Does anyone have any problem with me posting all the names of the entries recieved? If not I will post them.

Updated list:
Chuch Neller
Tucker Bloxham
George Perrine
Vu Pham
Brian Embly
Seth Robinson
Andrew Asher
Justin Woelfel
Clint Simon
Luke Shepard
Mike Bonnheim
Richard Emmons
Jason Boak
Scott Milkovich
Jason Chan
Steve Montgomery
Ryan Kerr
Stephen Warrick
Mark Buchanan
Bruno Niestatek
Randell Rausch
Gary Meyer
Hugh Tanner
Brad Bolves
John Kirkpatrick
Gordan Baladad
Greg Wahlmeir
George Richardson
Tim Milkovich
Phil Hayes
Mike Montgomery
Joseph Villegas
Bob Gager
John Rose
Wes Chilton
Steve Eacrete

Re: Las Vegas 2 day Precision Tactical Rifle Matc

Check in the mail yesterday, should be under the name michael montgomery (no relation to steve)

edit: just realized I didn't put the form in with the check, I'll send that out tonight

Kurt
I'm emailing you a mini torso target that matches the Data Book page. Might be fun to incorporate that one too. Have fun and be safe. Mark

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Storm Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kurt
I'm emailing you a mini torso target that matches the Data Book page. Might be fun to incorporate that one too. Have fun and be safe. Mark </div></div>
Thanks Mark

Things are coming along great for the match. We are full with 36 shooters which will be broken into 2 groups of 18. One group will be on range 3 and one group on range 9 for the full day, we will switch the next day. Make sure you bring 180 rounds for score and whatever you might want for 100 yard zero on friday. We are getting some sponsers and some more offers for help.
If anyone else would like to sponser or help that would be great.

Might want to as I am looking at some problems at work with time off. Had a guy in the reserves just leave for 2.5 months. Not out yet but there's a chance if I can't swing some things.

Man this year has sucked for me and getting to shoot. Last year was much better. Hopefully next year will be like last year.

Well If you do make a list I would like to be on it. If I make the cut please let me know so I can make arangements. Thanks Kurt

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">I too may be unable to make it, I'll know here in a few days.....</span>

Unfortunately I won't be making it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 264shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well If you do make a list I would like to be on it. If I make the cut please let me know so I can make arangements. Thanks Kurt </div></div>
Your 1st on the list.

264shooter,
sobrbiker883 is backing out.If you want his spot send your check and entry form ASAP.
sobrbiker883, I will tear up your check as soon as I receive 264shooters entry.

From first post in the thread, "Round count will be about 150 rounds." Also says it on the entry form

If you want to ship your ammo for the match you can ship it to me. You will need up to 180 rounds for score and any ammo you might want for 100 yard zero on Friday.
Kurt Stone
6632 Pickford Lane
Las Vegas NV 89107

Kurt I am SOL for the dates. Couldn't get the last day so I can't travel for the match. If you find another shooter for my spot let me know. Sorry but I thought I had it locked when I signed up.

I think Dirk wants a spot. (the guy who thought the match was last week)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootist2004</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Dirk wants a spot. (the guy who thought the match was last week) </div></div>
Then he needs to contact me.
Entries will close October 1st. At that time there will be no more refunds for drop outs and no new entries accepted.

I think I am going to skip that one. Thanks for looking out for me "Shootist"

Thanks guys,

Dirk

StickerBallistics.com

Updated list:
Chuch Neller
Tucker Bloxham
George Perrine
Vu Pham
Brian Embly
Seth Robinson
Andrew Asher
Justin Woelfel
Clint Simon
Mark Archuleta
Luke Shepard
Mike Bonnheim
Richard Emmons
Jason Boak
Scott Milkovich
Jason Chan
Steve Montgomery
Ryan Kerr
Stephen Warrick
Mark Buchanan
Bruno Niestatek
Randell Rausch
Gary Meyer
Hugh Tanner
Brad Bolves
John Kirkpatrick
Gordan Baladad
Greg Wahlmeir
George Richardson
Tim Milkovich
Phil Hayes
Mike Montgomery
Joseph Villegas
Bob Gager
We have 2 openings

We might have a retical ranging stage. Depends on if we have time.
You can use a rangefinder on everything else.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We might have a retical ranging stage. Depends on if we have time.
</div></div>

Good news, laser's make life too easy.

so still no targets past 550?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We might have a retical ranging stage. Depends on if we have time.
</div></div>

so still no targets past 550? </div></div>
That is correct. No target past 550 yards.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="text-decoration: line-through">I too may be unable to make it, I'll know here in a few days.....</span>

Unfortunately I won't be making it. </div></div>

Woohoo!! I'm back!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swarrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">see you in oct Sobrbiker </div></div>

Looking forward to it! Is the MAK coming??

Kurt,
Can you forsee any problems with shooting a .223 in the big match? any steel that has to fall like larue at 400-500meters? I wanna bring out the AR and try my hand at running the mouse gun.

No problem Scott. As long as we can see or hear the hits its good.