• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Las Vegas 2 day Precision Tactical Rifle Match

Re: Las Vegas 2 day Precision Tactical Rifle Matc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Round count still at 180? </div></div>
Yes
We might not use all 180 but then again we might.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Top prize is a USO scope cert.
Thank you very much John. </div></div>

My name is spelled Boak if you want to go ahead and put it on the USO cert

I think it should go to the most mediocre performance. My name would be spelled......
laugh.gif

Looking forward to a good match!!

Kurt,
my name was on the first updated roster on page two and then it disappeared with yesterday's edit-did you get my re-entry money order?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kurt,
my name was on the first updated roster on page two and then it disappeared with yesterday's edit-did you get my re-entry money order? </div></div>
Thank for the reminder. Got you back on the list.

This is the updated list. Check to be sure your name is on it. If you signed up and your not on the list let me know.
Chuck Neller
Tucker Bloxham
George Perrine
Vu Pham
Brian Embly
Seth Robinson
Andrew Asher
Justin Woelfel
Clint Simon
Luke Shepard
Mike Bonnheim
Richard Emmons
Jason Boak
Scott Milkovich
Jason Chan
Steve Montgomery
Ryan Kerr
Stephen Warrick
Mark Buchanan
Bruno Niestatek
Randell Rausch
Gary Meyer
Hugh Tanner
Brad Bolves
John Kirkpatrick
Gordan Baladad
Greg Wahlmeir
George Richardson
Tim Milkovich
Phil Hayes
Mike Montgomery
Joseph Villegas
Bob Gager
John Rose
Wes Chilton
Steve Eacret

As long as I'm shooting you can spell it however you like!
Thanks Kurt!

Kurt,how late is the range open on friday.I want to check my zero and then if you need any help with your set-up I will be there to help. Thanks Chuck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 264shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kurt,how late is the range open on friday.I want to check my zero and then if you need any help with your set-up I will be there to help. Thanks Chuck </div></div>
This should answer you questions.
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1390522#Post1390522

Man O Man do I wish.

Been a while boys.....You'all have fun.

One of these days I may just pop in and say hello.

DSMcG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the best seafood buffet?

Spearmint Rhino. </div></div>

I agree!

(You made me choke on my water!)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">kind of off topic but I've never been to vegas. For you locals what is the best seafood buffet I'm looking for a place to be a real pig </div></div>

Captain...Bellagio and The Wynn have some really good ones.

Also check out the Rio.

I hope I survive till Sunday.......must stock up on Redbull and map out all the Starbucks.

See you guys in a few days,

Vu

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Captain Moroni said:
I hope I survive till Sunday.......must stock up on Redbull and map out all the Starbucks.

See you guys in a few days,

Vu </div></div>

Hmmmm, maybe all the guys entertaining wives/girlfriends and partying may help me crawl out of the bottom of the pack
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">kind of off topic but I've never been to vegas. For you locals what is the best seafood buffet I'm looking for a place to be a real pig </div></div>
The seafood buffet at the Rio is pretty good. If your into buffets. I think you would get a better seafood dinner for the same price at the fisherman's broiler at the palace station.

Chiller,

Of course Kurt has a COF....however COFs are never posted prior to matches.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kurt,

Do we have a course of fire? </div></div>
Yes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> * Round Count 138 (Bring 160 rounds just in case)
* Bring a rucksack or backpack to haul your gear &#150; we will be moving
* Hiking boots are recommended
* Bring your own lunch for both days &#150; eat out of your rucksack between events
* Water is provided &#150; bring a camel back or similar device if possible
* Chamber flags are required for the match
* NO bench rest style rear bags or machine rests
* Bi-pods and rear bags are okay
* If you have a muzzle break, bring a cloth to lay down - minimize dust
* Shooting mats/pads are highly recommended
* We WILL SHOOT regardless of the weather &#150; be prepared!
* SPEED LIMIT is 10mph (NO DUST!) on the dirt road into the range
* SATURDAY 31 OCT
o 0700L - Check in at the Range 9 Parking Lot (ask for directions from security guard)
o 0800L - Shooters meeting
* FALL TIME CHANGE HAPPENS ON SATURDAY OVERNIGHT - SET YOUR CLOCKS BACK ONE HOUR
* SUNDAY 1 NOV
o Don&#146;t forget to set your clocks back ONE HOUR Saturday Overnight
o 0700L &#150; Quick shooters meeting at Range 9 Parking Lot
o Hot Dogs & Chips after completion of event
o Awards & Prize Table
</div></div>

was more hoping to try to figure out how late on Saturday.

I have little ones and would like to do what I can to make sure I am there for them on Saturday evening.

The plan is to be done on Saturday by 4:00 PM. You should still be able to get some trick or treating in.

You saw through my rouse. When I said my kids I was actually trying to have them go out and get candy for me………

If any of the shooters or sponsers would like to display their products at the match feel free to bring what you want. We have a nice big metal building where you can display your product. This is where we will be having our brifing and award ceromony. Some of us will be staying the night in this building.

You will be able to get your 100 yard zero on range 9 Friday from noon till 5 PM.

As to zeros on friday. Do we have to bring our own targets or is there ones posted?
Also, to those of us traveling. How long sunday..ish? Thanks.

You guys have fun. I am sure LVShooter will have some challenging stages of fire for you. Wish I could have gotten Monday off work so i could be out there with you. My wife does too as she loves Vegas and was planning on heading along.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JustaGusto</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As to zeros on friday. Do we have to bring our own targets or is there ones posted?
Also, to those of us traveling. How long sunday..ish? Thanks. </div></div>
Targets will be provided.
The plan is to be finished with awards by 4:00 PM.

Guys,

Is there anybody that lives in the Las Vegas area that can meet me for some long range sight in out in the desert tomorrow???

Steve

Steve tell the guard at the DS gate that you are meeting Dave on range # 3 (410 yards max) I'll be there from 7 AM till about 11:30 AM... you could be a guest!

i may be able to meet you Steve

how far long range?

Dirk

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308sako</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve tell the guard at the DS gate that you are meeting Dave on range # 3 (410 yards max) I'll be there from 7 AM till about 11:30 AM... you could be a guest! </div></div>

Thanks Dave.I appreciate the offer!If I can't find a place to meet someone to shoot out to 500M I will want to be there as your guest.

Thanks,

Steve

me and Phil should be at the range Friday around 130 or 2. we'll be in looking to check dope also if anyone is still around for the longer ranges.

Just got into Vegas. I will be at the range on Friday around 1300. Would like some time to strech my legs out to 4-500 yards, if anyone could swing by range 9 that is where I will be.

Original house of Pancakes is another good one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sounds like some cheatin goin on.
smile.gif
LOL We'll see everyone Sat morning. </div></div>

Was there ever any doubt?