• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Las Vegas 2 day Precision Tactical Rifle Match

Re: Las Vegas 2 day Precision Tactical Rifle Matc

Just rolled in from Vegas.

I wanted to take a second to thank Jurt and crew for putting on a great match! I think a good time was had by all, and it was a challenging match with lots of trigger time, and ran like clockwork. You had a great range crew and I apologize if I missed thanking any of them individually.

I had a blast!

Thanks for all the work you and the guys put in, and I look forward to seeing some of the shooters and crew in Phoenix!

Great match, too tired to go into details right now.

Jason C won
Phil H 2nd
Randall 3rd
Vu 4th
something like that, lots of good shooters, one poor reloader(me).

Like Sober Said, much thanks goes to LVShooter and his crew that ran this. Him and his people were great and the match was AWSOME. I had a great time and learned more in these two days than I have in the last year. It was nice to be able to put faces to names and meet some of you guys. Also I have to say thanks to 264Shooter for all the help. I hope to see ya'll agian at the next one.

Thank you Kurt and crew, I had a great time at your match. Fun coures of fire. I've got lots of things to work on to be a better shooter. The first round I put on my little steel man target will be week side over the barrel at 200 meters. Always enjoy the new faces and all the nice rifles. Thanks for letting me bunk at the range.
See you again
Chuck
swarrick, glad I was able to help you out.