• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Las Vegas smoke shop owner stabs man multiple times

SONIC SAAMI

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 1, 2008
    Chief Paulina's Wickiup
    tempImage1UqpYF.jpg

That was freaking awesome that he at least got one of the shitbags. But I feel really bad for the smoke shop guy if they try to pin him as a murderer. In these times, it wouldn't surprise me if that happens. Fingers crossed though!

Reactions: BCP
    If you take off that hoddie, I suppose you would see a lot of it. Stabbed him seven times. All that for blunt wrap.

Unfortunately, employee will most likely be charged with something as guy jumping the counter was not threatening him with deadly force so some ambulance chaser is going to claim excessive force and not directly threatened so no need to stab the guy. While I am all for the response, legal folks may see it differently.

I think any convenience store owner has enough video evidence of clerks doing all the right things, as this man vocalized, and despite that taking one in the head.

When they advanced to the point of actively jumping a barrier, he was in fear for his life.

3 to one.

Sad thing is these kids were dweebs in a different age they would have been spanked.

In the age of Soros DAs and BLM they played a stupid game.

supposedly the moron who jumped the counters 17, idiot. The 23yo who stabbed him isn’t looking to arm himself with “other weapons” so CCW hopefully and not some bullshit.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    If the guy behind the counter lives in a backroom at the store NV castle doctrine may apply. Don't know if it does for place of business as is. But given it applies to you in your car as well is a distinction without a difference IMO.

Last edited:

Shop owner said he was in fear of his life because firearm could've been stored in backpack worn in the chest.

After the 54 year old guy got shot to death on the Brooklyn bound Q express train here in NYC a few months ago in a completely random and unprovoked attack by a maniac pacing back and forth in the train car, the ROE have changed for many people, and rightfully so. If you are gonna act like a spontaneous psycho killer and make me suspect that you might pull off some spontaneous psycho killer shit any time soon, I may just be more 'spontaneous' than you are...

quick-draw-cowboy.gif

Shop owner said he was in fear of his life because firearm could've been stored in backpack worn in the chest.
    Rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6 ....... Dude that jumped the counter should of packed Band Aids .......

Meanwhile in NYC Smoke shop 5 days ago: (homeless person attacked elderly manager, employee defended him)

Last edited:
    Meanwhile in NYC Some shop 5 days ago: (homeless person attacked elderly manager, employee defended him)

The threat of 'mob rule', ie., doxxing of officers who participated in the arrest, and others connected to the case, helped force the woke Manhattan DA to drop the murder charges against the bodega employee who stabbed a thug last month. The leftist style mob rule can work very effectively if we use it well. Drop charges or the doxxing, computer hacking, and other shenanigans start.

Keep stabbing until the stabbing is done , dude kept sticking didn't let up and that is why he is alive today.

"Keep stabbing until stabbee changes shape or catches fire"

btw, I saw a tweet about this and found an interesting site that has all kinds of neat data on any particular tweet:

Reactions: candyx
    Risking your life for $5.43 in coins in a tip jar and $5 worth of cheap ass vape pens. Smdh. Ain't nothing stupider than a teenage male.

Reactions: 10ring'r
    Wow.

Little Asian guy calmly greets the goonies while making his way in front of the cameras. He discretely picks up his blade as he waits for the dirt bags to make their move. He even offers up his tip jar and asks them to leave.

Our would be assailants jump the counter and with a single word- "OK," our protagonist proceeds to stab him repeatedly with the fury of a seasoned member of the Mexican Mafia. He goes high, then low, then high again with the precision and speed of a ninja assassin.

In an instant the masked assailant goes limp. He's made his last bad decision, and as the gravity of his situation sets in he can barely find the strength to utter his last words.... "I'm dead. I'm dead...."

The shopkeeper drags what's left of his assailant to the front door, slaps his ole' lady's ass, pours himself a glass of of the good stuff and picks the dirt from his nails with his still warm blade.

Maybe not the last part, but shit... this guy is like an Asian Clint Eastwood.

That neck hit near the end stuck the blade, probably right between a couple of vertebrae! The shitbag is lucky he didn’t lose his spinal nerve.

Apparently after going all ninja, the store owner called rescue and po-po and administered first aid. Good moves on his part!

He needed a Longer blade… he had a
    Couple of good potential liver hits and those don’t end well.

Sadly, the perp will make it and have an aversion to vaping and Vietnamese food for the rest of his life.

FAFO! Sirhr

That neck hit near the end stuck the blade, probably right between a couple of vertebrae! The shitbag is lucky he didn’t lose his spinal nerve.

Apparently after going all ninja, the store owner called rescue and po-po and administered first aid. Good moves on his part!

He needed a Longer blade… he had a
    Couple of good potential liver hits and those don’t end well.

Sadly, the perp will make it and have an aversion to vaping and Vietnamese food for the rest of his life.

FAFO! Sirhr
    Yeah, I thought same thing about that neck hit. If he's not a quad after that he's lucky.

That store owner appears to have trained in martial arts and knife fighting as he slipped a punch and went right back to stabby stabby.

The deep stab to the thigh is going to hurt, if the guy can still feel his extremities.

Do you which model Kershaw that is specifically? Been looking at the Microtech speed-openers but they're on the high side $$$-wise...

Yeah, I thought same thing about that neck hit. If he's not a quad after that he's lucky.

That store owner appears to have trained in martial arts and knife fighting as he slipped a punch and went right back to stabby stabby.

The deep stab to the thigh is going to hurt, if the guy can still feel his extremities.
    Definitely some pretty slick ninja shit. Very cool to see it in live action, never saw anything like that before outside a movie..

Benihana should of erased the tape and then called 911 to report some tall dude with a mask just stabbed a customer in his store.

Apparently playing dungeons and dragons is poor training for robbing smoke shops/liquor stores/etc.

Meanwhile, Kershaw comes out with a line of throwing stars and cashes in....