• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Latest gun rights attack.

Yeah like WTF . Supposedly Pink's husband tweeted anyone caught looting will be shot . Stay away . 2A fuck yeah . How fuckin ironic that female Bo fuckin Jangles
is anti gun . Must be nice to be the Commie Elite .
You touched on the most important part of their game.
They intend to keep/have access to guns/hired protection.
We just can't be trusted with them as we don't "think" right.

R

Reactions: Blutroop
“Civil war” is a crutch for those who either do not care to actually fight or who are delusional. “Oh when its Civil War I’ll get off my ass and fight”. Those people will be the first to hide. Civil War is the unthinkable last resort.

This battle will be won by fighting with our brains and money. We have the examples of how these battles are won. We just need to look to history.......
History ? Tyrants only understand force.
image.jpg

I realize that. But actively resisting works a lot better then letters and phone calls. Should have QRFs in your community where 100 armed people show up when .gov enforcers come to steal someone's guns.

Letters and phone calls really helped with Kenyan care/ the bush bank bailouts etc.

I realize that.
My post said nothing about “armed resistance” .

I spoke specifically of “civil war”. Furthermore my post specifically addressed folks doing nothing , waiting for civil war.

I did not realize you were part of this armed resistance on that day. I know a lot of people who just bandy it around as if they were. I personally was not there.

Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
Furthermore you can hardly get 99% of the gun owning males in this country out of the house for a solid day of hunting or a day of training. If you do get them out of their cozy home, their wife needs them home by noon. You think these guys are showing up for a civil war?

Last edited:
Furthermore you can hardly get 99% of the gun owning males in this country out of the house for a solid day of hunting or a day of training. If you do get them out of their cozy home, their wife needs them home by noon. You think thses guys are showing up for a civil war?
Not ubless it's on Xbox .

Reactions: Holliday
So...most of us here understand something pretty key. When we say “guns protect us from evil government, which history has pretty much proven is inevitable...”

The liberals aren’t saying, “but....think of the children!!!”. They are saying “and just who the fuck do you think this evil government you speak of is going to be? gimme!”

If black people hadn’t owned guns, we might have killed them all in a genocide. If we hadn’t been gun owners in WWII, Japanese folks might have gone in an oven instead of to camps. And McCarthism might have ended our nation as a reconizable republic in the 50s.

I don’t fear some terrorist with $1000 in cash and a small goal in mind. And I don’t fear an ATM robber in the night. I fear an organization that has trillions of $ on tap and millions of people to call upon. We keep that organization in check only by making it becoming insane and going on a world changing rampage impractical.

So never think you are having a conversation about what is socially acceptable with your neighbors here. The gun control conversation is Crazy the Clown trying to convince you to put down your gun, and everything will be fine, while he lovingly sharpens his axe and talks about each of the notches on the handle...

Oh, I'm for the constitution all the way, but that's not the issue. The issue is that 2a advocates seem to only frame the issues of gun usage in the absolute language of a constitutional right. This approach induces the other side to consider regulations like that cited by the OP which erode the right. Tactically, it would be better to change the conversation - recognize the issue and offer alternatives.

As to your question, I live in Virginia.

So never think you are having a conversation about what is socially acceptable with your neighbors here. The gun control conversation is Crazy the Clown trying to convince you to put down your gun, and everything will be fine, while he lovingly sharpens his axe and talks about each of the notches on the handle...

Made even more crazy by "clowns" who say the Government is now run by fascists....but turn in your guns.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
That is what we need to stop these red flag states unconstitutional gun confiscation in its tracks.. everyone in those states need to be ready to do this for their neighbor, and pray their newborns is ready to do the same

What we need is a better strategy. And i certainly think we can learn from the LGBT community and other successful movements.
That is sound advice. We should also arm the lgbt community, take em to the range and teach them to shoot. In fact we should do this with local womens shelters and any group events we can. We need to realize and help them realize this is everybody’s fight. The time will come when we will have to stand shoulder to shoulder with anyone who will take up the cause with us. That is why the media keeps the race issue alive and blown out of proportion. What else are the media keeping alive?

That is sound advice. We should also arm the lgbt community, take em to the range and teach them to shoot. In fact we should do this with local womens shelters and any group events we can. We need to realize and help them realize this is everybody’s fight. The time will come when we will have to stand shoulder to shoulder with anyone who will take up the cause with us. That is why the media keeps the race issue alive and blown out of proportion. What else are the media keeping alive?

We need "Take a Marxist shooting" days.....lol

Reactions: Blutroop
When i say better strategy I mean one where the outcome never becomes violent is key.

Nobody who has ever been in a country with a recent civil war ever wants to see it again. Especially when the government before the war was pretty decent...

We have one of the finest governments on the planet today. Our corruption is low, justice is generally served, and the people flourish.

I’ll go back to the other analogy I made...we keep Crazy the Clown around because as long as you can keep him from murdering all of the kids on Halloween he IS one of the most productive members of society. So is our government. They catch criminals, fight disease, protect our borders, and mostly hold up the scaffolding of a society worth living in.

Just don’t forget the occasional bouts of complete insanity and that axe I mentioned...

Before I get to crazy about things I want to know how many total confiscations there have been? How many taken without shootouts? Weekly or Monthly National totals should be made available.

There are crazy people but not all people are crazy. Standing up for them will not help us. What I want is "Due Process" before the seizure. Like a court ordering you to go see three shrinks. There must be at least three people attesting (by Oath) to the belief a person is a danger before that order. Also they must let the accused agree on the shrinks. Then when two of three say you are batshit crazy? Only then should any legal order for disarming a person be issued. JMHO

Still Weekly or Monthly stats should be posted.

I am not batshit crazy even though it may seem that way if they try to disarm me. Prove it first.

Before I get to crazy about things I want to know how many total confiscations there have been? How many taken without shootouts? Weekly or Monthly National totals should be made available.

There are crazy people but not all people are crazy. Standing up for them will not help us. What I want is "Due Process" before the seizure. Like a court ordering you to go see three shrinks. There must be at least three people attesting (by Oath) to the belief a person is a danger before that order. Also they must let the accused agree on the shrinks. Then when two of three say you are batshit crazy? Only then should any legal order for disarming a person be issued. JMHO

I am not batshit crazy even though it may seem that way if they try to disarm me. Prove it first.

Ever read the DSM-4?

Prohibiting offenses are bull shit and any one who supports them has chosen their side. AW/MG/sbr/etc bans are in the same vein

Can't say that I have. Your point? As I am sure there is one.

There has never been a "govt" that woke up one day and said "Hey, lets get rid of all our illegal laws and start over" Look at history.

We think writing our congressman does all we need it to do. When the reality is them changing their stance on something so they can get reelected. It really amounts to "us" being a taco bell dog and just yapping all the time....well like we are doing now.....

Since politicians hold all the appearance power....well what do they have to be afraid of ? There is nothing anyone is willing to do to them for illegal actions.

Stick the barrel of a gun down a politicians throat....and well... he will stand up and salute you. Then ask him politely if he is going to violate the constitution. It is we the people, who should validate or invalidate laws passed by politicians that violate the supreme laws.

If all govt people knew 100+ armed men would show up on their doorstep for violating anything in the constitution, or LEO's doing no knocks on the wrong door and killing the guy...confiscating etc....I can guarantee they would get shit straight the first time.

That is called real FEAR, which is what and how we should treat our govt. Our founders intended things to be this way. The barrel of a gun is the only thing they will ever understand and what we do not.

deersniper hit the nail on the head perfectly. You deserve a case of beer bud.

Well my point is that I have (there is a newer 5, I believe). We are all in there.......

So....... define crazy. This is very subjective. One Psychiatrist"s Borderline is another garden variety Manic Depressive and another Doctor's PTSD.....

Ok so lets go with dangerous crazy....define that. I am willing to bet Alex Jones would get a lot of votes from the leftist college indoctrinated Psychiatrists out there. We know the AMA is officially anti-2A.

Now don't get me wrong, I do think that getting guns out of the hands of dangerously ill people is a good idea. But how do you define this. Also for how long? I have an article from a Doctor that says that 1 in 6 Americans are mentally ill. Another says that Metal illness is more likely to be cured that physical illness...... So this is a very very tough one.

The problem is the seemingly unholy alliance between the anti-2A and the Pro 2A on this issue. Mentally ill people are too often sacrificial lambs for the 2A crowd. The Anti-2A folks see this chink in our armor and use it as a backdoor confiscation and prohibition.

The Anti-2A movement has always had a policy of attrition. Get those background checks. Then expand, expand, expand the list of prohibited persons.

Reactions: goatboy
It's an example of gun confiscations that happen every day. Plus you can add on to that being denied when you go to buy a gun.
Then add on to that stealing guns with the red flag laws and also protective orders /restraining orders.

Great. Until they turn on you.

Great. Until they turn on you.

Exactly this!

While it's nice to have support from other groups and we welcome them. DON'T make the mistake of trusting them. They will back stab you in an instant without thinking twice. Especially since they are already some stupid "protected class" of "More Equal" people, and they eat that BS up, they will help destroy you in an instant for any hollow promises of the government making them even more of an exalted class.

If all govt people knew 100+ armed men would show up on their doorstep for violating anything in the constitution, or LEO's doing no knocks on the wrong door and killing the guy...confiscating etc....I can guarantee they would get shit straight the first time.

That is called real FEAR, which is what and how we should treat our govt. Our founders intended things to be this way. The barrel of a gun is the only thing they will ever understand and what we do not.

It works...

One thing the idiots of both the Communists, the stupid "elected officials" and a bit too many of the more no rights happy "enforcement" type don't seem to understand is that good people liking their gun rights actually is a large part of the many reasons they don't get up to half the violent stuff the Communists that want to take guns get up to.

If they already took your guns (or you simply can't have guns legally), they may find a lot of people become a lot more motivated to hit them where it hurts via much more effective means and care a lot less about getting into violent situations.

Do you think antifa will show up in Jersey or Pa or Maryland ? I've been to a few rallies and haven't seen them . And if it turns into a firefight better at a rally than on my street . I'm not surrendering my weapons and would rather try a more aggressive appraoch politically first . This is not just about 2A . It's about everything that is lost once 2A is gone .
Hell, they showed up in Newnan, Georgia to protest some white nationalist morons. Newnan AIN’T interested in giving up our guns. The only reason they didn’t tear up the town and be all over national news is our city government and law enforcement brought a heavy hammer and put the squash on their bullshit. I live around two blocks from where they were gathering and had an afternoon of high entertainment watching em try to outfox the police, with NO success. The difference between here and places like Charlottesville is the local government wasn’t going to tolerate it.

You’ve still armed more people.. win win. Are you telling me you can’t outshoot a ******?

It's not about how well you can outshoot, as proven by the fact that we have had losses in the sandbox.
If you arm enough of just about anything somewhat intelligent, and they turn on you, there is a good chance you get it.
Give enough monkeys AKs and somebody is getting shot.

One confiscation is one too many.. and about seeing shrinks.. you should never encounter a law requiring you to subject yourself to things you don’t believe in and let their opinion matter. Follow the money to see were there intentions lie. You don’t require a Christian to use sharia law do you? If you are legitimately “crazy” enough to not be able to own a gun, then you have no buisness outside a padded room. I dont wanna sound to synical here but in a nation were everyone is armed and everyone has a right to defend them self’s, true crazy people should find a shortened life, we shouldn’t be protecting idiots like that guy in Montrose (Houston) stealing peoples signs and running at people getting in their faces. That was crazy yet that’s the kind of crazy the gov protects. We should no more treat our idiots like they are an endangered species.. especially if we are talking about disarming people that others deem crazy. People called Albert Einstein crazy..

It's not about how well you can outshoot, as proven by the fact that we have had losses in the sandbox.
If you arm enough of just about anything somewhat intelligent, and they turn on you, there is a good chance you get it.
If the name of the game is gun rights, you defiantly can’t stand their handing them out and be like “you can’t have one your a queer, you can’t have one your a redneck, and you defiantly can’t have one, you’ve been to war..

If the name of the game is gun rights, you defiantly can’t stand their handing them out and be like “you can’t have one your a queer, you can’t have one your a redneck, and you defiantly can’t have one, you’ve been to war..
We would have to arm Iraqis over there, and “surprise” they would often start shooting at you. If you can’t fight the war yourself you will have to fight with people you don’t like or trust. If you think this country can remain decided while regaining our lost liberty then your crazier than any dem I’ve met

We would have to arm Iraqis over there, and “surprise” they would often start shooting at you. If you can’t fight the war yourself you will have to fight with people you don’t like or trust. If you think this country can remain devided while regaining our lost liberty then your crazier than any dem I’ve met

Yet we arm marines when we have perfectly good army

Missing the point a bit.
Those are your words not mine.
I never said that I didn't want others to have guns.

I simply stated that:

A. Don't be naive enough to think that just because some "special" group might also feel they want guns, that they will have any loyalty to you and won't stab you in the back the moment they get a better deal.

B. Don't be overconfident and foolish enough to think that just because you have better skills, better weapons and better training that you can't wind up dead when you least expect it from something or someone getting in a shot or a lucky accidental hit.

Neither preclude you from giving out guns or encouraging others to get guns to serve a common purpose. Just don't be all starry eyed and thinking it's going to always be peace and love. Be sure to have a plan to cover your rear end when your "friends" and "allies" switch sides.

Missing the point a bit.

I simply stated that:

A. Don't be naive enough to think that just because some "special" group might also feel they want guns, that they will have any loyalty to you and won't stab you in the back the moment they get a better deal.

B. Don't be overconfident and foolish enough to think that just because you have better skills, better weapons and better training that you can't wind up dead when you least expect it from something or someone getting in a shot or a lucky accidental hit.

Neither preclude you from giving out guns or encouraging others to get guns to serve a common purpose. Just don't be all starry eyed and thinking it's going to always be peace and love. Be sure to have a plan to cover your rear end when your "friends" and "allies" switch sides.
Now I see your point

Have you seen how big a mk 19 is?(the only full auto 40mm germane launcher I know of) If your big enough to carry it out of “any store” without straining, and shoulder it, I don’t think anyone is gonna question you..
At 6 ft 7 and 380, bench pressing over 400lbs I'd go for it.... but alas that was 10 years and more than a couple bigmacs ago

Buy more AMMO and AR's everyone. Buy enough for the extended family and the neighborhood.

Missing the point a bit.

I simply stated that:

"Don’t be so dramatic. You claiming you need a gun to protect yourself against the government is ludicrous. "-Swalwell

hmmm.....i wonder why we think that....?

oh right.....maybe because of:

"And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. "-Swalwell

you cant threaten to kill Americans in one breath....and then in the next breath tell us its ludicrous to think the govt would harm its citizens.

what a fucking mongoloid