• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Latest gun rights attack.

Totally agree with you jerry. Thats why I vote for dems only now. No since in voting for the lesser of 2 evils, its still evil.

Lets go full on evil Darth Vader style and stop fukcng around.

Totally agree with you jerry. Thats why I vote for dems only now. No since in voting for the lesser of 2 evils, its still evil.

Lets go full on evil Darth Vader style and stop fukcng around.
......im not saying youre stupid......

.....but youre the reason they put warning labels on plastic bags.....

I think some are missing the point.

Most of your government doesn't now you exist let alone care.
Politicians, le, same same cant trust either to be rationale .

It is past the point of expecting rational results.

Get over it and get strapped! Its coming to your street soon enough.

Vote for dems? WTF?
my ass just puckered, trying to prevent penitration most likely.

"Don’t be so dramatic. You claiming you need a gun to protect yourself against the government is ludicrous. "-Swalwell

hmmm.....i wonder why we think that....?

oh right.....maybe because of:

"And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. "-Swalwell

you cant threaten to kill Americans in one breath....and then in the next breath tell us its ludicrous to think the govt would harm its citizens.

what a fucking mongoloid
Seeing that was started by a proposed buyback gave me a idea.. hear me out. Last time I looked a registered full auto sear was 5-10000 dollars while a unregistered auto sear can be had for 20$ One is federally recognized as a machine gun. One probably will be treated as one with some of these new laws..and isn’t yet illegal until you install it in a... If in the spirit of “compromise we “cooperate” in exchange for “negotiation” of “fair value” and “amnesty” for any “machine guns”. Once lawyers have the proper safeguards in place we could participate in a buyback and if we could even get 1/5 the value of a machine gun for one of the 5 magic pieces needed to convert a ar then we could easily turn a little 20$ piece of metal into enough money to buy a ar.. we would effectively beat them at their own game too. The only downside, they’d be paying us with money they stole from us..

Back to the OP.

This proposed bill is in none of our interests. Who knows about the calendar for its development, the actions of the major 2A players?

At a min, it's going to be time to call our reps and log concern.

I’m going to add that many people don’t sail through life without mental health issues. As someone else said 1 in 6 americans. Folks, that’s 50 million people. I was in an aircraft hanger when the fire suppression system went off. I’m gonna tell you i have hangar related PTSD that makes me have a hard time with Lowe’s and Home Depot. Bang. Mentally ILL!

So how many of these folks go out and get all killy with a gun? Let’s assume it’s absolute fucking worst case. 1,000 of them? Looking at homicide, once you take out the domestic violence and the drug/gang stuff not much is left.

So a 1 in 50,000 chance. That’s pretty good all things considered.

If you think someone is dangerous enough to take their guns, it’s padded room time.

We all need to understand one key thing - as a herd, a population, an entity...gun owners and gun ownership are flat out fucking safe. They make bicycles and cars and amusement park rides look like goddamn abattoirs.

Politicians who want your guns are only in it for one reason.

Lots.
http://politicalgraveyard.com/death/civil-war.html
In the French Revolution (civil war)...almost all of them.
We’re the Confederacy to have sacked DC they probably would have killed a lot more of them.
The answer is that it depends, but if there was a modern one I believe those politicians who didn’t flee the country, on both sides, would be hunted.

Lots.
http://politicalgraveyard.com/death/civil-war.html
In the French Revolution (civil war)...almost all of them.
We’re the Confederacy to have sacked DC they probably would have killed a lot more of them.
The answer is that it depends, but if there was a modern one I believe those politicians who didn’t flee the country, on both sides, would be hunted.
I read through a good portion of the link. Many of those died in battle. I am pretty sure that in today's Congress you would be hard pressed to find more than 5 people who would not be cloaked in a security detail or in Canada.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Seeing that was started by a proposed buyback gave me a idea.. hear me out. Last time I looked a registered full auto sear was 5-10000 dollars while a unregistered auto sear can be had for 20$ One is federally recognized as a machine gun. One probably will be treated as one with some of these new laws..and isn’t yet illegal until you install it in a... If in the spirit of “compromise we “cooperate” in exchange for “negotiation” of “fair value” and “amnesty” for any “machine guns”. Once lawyers have the proper safeguards in place we could participate in a buyback and if we could even get 1/5 the value of a machine gun for one of the 5 magic pieces needed to convert a ar then we could easily turn a little 20$ piece of metal into enough money to buy a ar.. we would effectively beat them at their own game too. The only downside, they’d be paying us with money they stole from us..

This would never work. You are assuming you’d get fair market value even at 1/5th the amount of a machine gun. There is no way the gov could afford to buy back allthe guns at even a fraction of what fair value would be. You’d be lucky to get $100 for a $4000 custom bolt gun. No sir, if thats their game then they’d be met with a fight. No way people are going to let the gov rob them like that. I know people that have well over what most people’s houses are worth in firearms value and I don’t see them jut handing that over without fair payment, which as I said, the gov couldn’t afford.

Reactions: deersniper