• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Learning That Sniper Hide Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I said I was not going to do this but I have had enough so I am. I have respect those that have done their time and service. That said I have seen senior NCOs and Officers get away with smuggling drugs onto military bases with impunity. I was told as they could not be touched because they were "one of us" career professional with 20 and sometimes more service padding their back accounts. For those men who are honest more power to them as for number of posts on my old military site go to Israel Military forum and look at Paparock as they kept my login in active and look at the number of post I had. My time was years ago but that does not make what I have to say bull shit. I have never understood at this backstabbing. You have your site back and shove it up your 6.

OK, I said I was not going to do this but I have had enough so I am. I have respect those that have done their time and service. That said I have seen senior NCOs and Officers get away with smuggling drugs onto military bases with impunity as well as selling military equipment on the Black Market. I was told they could not be touched because they were "one of us" career professional with 20 and sometimes more service padding their back accounts.

For those men who are honest more power to them. As for number of posts; on my old military site go to Israel Military forum and look at Paparock as they kept my login in active and look at the number of post I had. My time was years ago but that does not make what I have to say bull shit. I have never understood at this backstabbing. You have your site back and shove it up your 6.

You seem amazingly oblivious for someone with your supposed level of training and experience.

Hi,

You do realize you come onto a forum..(unlike most of the others) that has a very vast array of BTDT guys and you actually put in your profile you were trained for 3 years by Green Berets while in their ROTC Counter Insurgency Program. As if that is suppose to impress the forum members.
So then you went on into great detail about you trained with this and trained with that; almost killed for this, friends died for that, first drug enforcement this, turned down DEA that, Marines saluted you for what you wore, etc etc etc....it was you that kept digging your hole deeper and deeper. Not Redman.

So other than your 3 years ROTC, Brief NG duty, oil refinery job and owning a restaurant....what makes you think you have the knowledge to tell members of this forum what could and could not save their life?

You do realize what the 8541 means on Redmans moniker right?
You do realize there are guys on this forum that have and/or currently work for the DIA, CIA, USSS, DSA, DOS, etc etc?
You do realize there are guys on this forum that were part of the formation unit of "Delta Force"?
You do realize there are guys on this forum that were members of DevGru?
You do realize there are guys on this forum that consult and contract to foreign governments under the DOS guidelines?
You do realize there are guys on this forum that have 20+ years at working Department of Corrections and/or Law Enforcement?

So if you were under the impression that your detailed and continual edited "I am super secret squirrel" badge holder was going to be unique here you were mistaken and that is the root cause of your reception in this thread.

Sincerely,
Theis

PS: But what do I know :)

You left off the part where there are guys on this forum that abhor people that pretend to be shit they ain't, and some even make a hobby of hunting them down.

I suggested Dinkelacker, but he insists on Grolsch. Do you mind?

Grolsch works for me, though I'd prefer a Franziskaner.

Last edited:
I have no dog in this fight...but here is a cool picture since someone mentioned Secret Squirrel.
1527820871118.png

Redmanss, I wear a silver American Snipers Org. bracelet and also a American Snipers Org. sniper's rifle pin on my hat. I donate to that organization. I served in the U.S. Army 1971-1973 and later was in the only U.S. Army Airborne Infantry National Guard unit in Houston, TX. The young Marines would ask and I would tell them I am a Vietnam Era Vet and they would salute me for my service. It meant a lot to me as those of us that were in the military during Vietnam got a lot of crap. When I came home and was in LAX a young blond in her 20s came up to me and spat on me. How would you feel?

Funny how some Vets that were state side during Nam now want to hang the "Viet Nam Era Vet" on themselves when they could have easily Volunteered to have Boot on the Ground in Nam.

You left off the part where there are guys on this forum that abhor people that pretend to be shit they ain't, and some even make a hobby of hunting them down.

Grolsch works for me, though I'd prefer a Franziskaner.

Schlenkerla, FTW!! If not that, then ANYTHING FROM BAMBERG!

Late shift here, fuck me, I missed the show. I wondered where Gecko45 has been all these years. Gonna have to go dig through that Israeli site for some gold. SF trained ROTC, my ass... "I" trained those fuckers one year and it's about the most goddamn fun you can have and get paid for it.
I have no dog in this fight...but here is a cool picture since someone mentioned Secret Squirrel.
View attachment 6908801

I know that range from somewhere...

Fuck, I just saw the squirrel, that's funny shit. Reminds me of the chipmunk I saw on Rainier one day that was hiding behind a rock --that was as big as a softball. He wasn't giving up ground against several tons of human either, wish I had a picture of that...

Reactions: 1J04
Well, I took my courses in colleges and universities over the years from Arkansas, New Mexico, Texas, and a short stint at Yale University, courtesy of Uncle Sam. And no you will not become skilled reading books from amazon but anyone can pick up some skills such as learning involuntary eye movements when someone is accessing memory vs the part of their brain where they are creating a story. I've never been the snob type that felt holding my education over others. Anyone can learn common sense skills. If you have the motivation books are just a starting place then seek formal classroom education. However there are self-taught experts in many fields that have natural abilities and after 68 years of life I at least have come to respect those with natural abilities and motivations at least as much as many who claim expert status. I am far from an expert in any field but more of a Jack in many fields. I am LUCKY to still be alive as many of my friends and family are not. As an old Boy Scout Eagle Scout I like to pass own some of the things that have allowed me to survive. You can choose to accept them or NOT it is clearly your choice. I am not a modern man but the product of the training of many senior NCOs including my father of WWII, Korea, and Vietnam vintage. I sought out the best of the best during my active duty Army time and when I was in the only Army National Guard Airborne Infantry unit in the USA. My University degree is in Psychology with a double minor in Sociology and Military Science. At Eastern New Mexico most of my senior year class credit were actually Master's Level classes taken for undergraduate credit focusing on abnormal psychology and behavioral modification. I did post grad work in Criminal Justice though I worked for a major Oil Company to finance my studies. I have heard the sonic crack of bullets come past my head long before the report of their firing. I have seen my friends die, go insane from battle fatigue, and burn to death crying out for help when none could be given. I had a young daughter raped by an illegal alien out on leave from prison to attend his mother's funeral. I have seen and felt things I would not wish on anyone; so please spare my your snide comments.

My wife, the Air Force brat, worked in the Colorado Prison system and is one of the most skilled interrogators I have ever met. She could get prisoners to write out a full confession after every male counterpart in the prison where she worked had given up. She has no formal education or college degree but her empathic ability is off the charts. Put her in the room with the most hardened con and in about 30 minutes she would have him spilling his guts.

The FBI director directly contradicted the Federal Statues when he refused to charge Hillary. Just like Richard Nixon was not prosecuted for his crimes there are those in American society that are ABOVE the Law. I found out personally the hard way when I was helping set up the first "Drug Suppression" unit on Okinawa back in 1972 that we are NOT a nation of laws and that in fact there are those ABOVE the LAW. I personally as low ranking officer was not allowed to prosecute certain individuals due to their high rank or connections. That is why when the DEA tried to recruit me after I left the Army I refused their offer. If I could not arrest anyone for breaking the law then "screw it"! I almost lost my life because I refused to falsify military records and refused to sign the falsified records. I to this day don't know who they got to sign them but MY signature is NOT on them. That is only the tip of the ICEBERG.

We need to know any of this about you for what reason?

Hi,

You do realize you come onto a forum..(unlike most of the others) that has a very vast array of BTDT guys and you actually put in your profile you were trained for 3 years by Green Berets while in their ROTC Counter Insurgency Program. As if that is suppose to impress the forum members.
So then you went on into great detail about you trained with this and trained with that; almost killed for this, friends died for that, first drug enforcement this, turned down DEA that, Marines saluted you for what you wore, etc etc etc....it was you that kept digging your hole deeper and deeper. Not Redman.

So other than your 3 years ROTC, Brief NG duty, oil refinery job and owning a restaurant....what makes you think you have the knowledge to tell members of this forum what could and could not save their life?

You do realize what the 8541 means on Redmans moniker right?
You do realize there are guys on this forum that have and/or currently work for the DIA, CIA, USSS, DSA, DOS, etc etc?
You do realize there are guys on this forum that were part of the formation unit of "Delta Force"?
You do realize there are guys on this forum that were members of DevGru?
You do realize there are guys on this forum that consult and contract to foreign governments under the DOS guidelines?
You do realize there are guys on this forum that have 20+ years at working Department of Corrections and/or Law Enforcement?

So if you were under the impression that your detailed and continual edited "I am super secret squirrel" badge holder was going to be unique here you were mistaken and that is the root cause of your reception in this thread.

Sincerely,
Theis

PS: But what do I know :)
Fuk....

Mike Drop...

F13D51E1-B80F-4140-92C0-94539BFF7996.gif

Brutal. Gawd damn Piranhas. Pretty certain the BS meter got broke on this one. :ROFLMAO:

Hi,

What do you expect when even Ray Charles could "see" this train coming lololol.

Edited To Add:
Who in the F*ck throws their daughters personal private issue out in public forum?
Who in the H*ll throws their wife under the bus with she the reason he HATES being where he is?

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Edited To Add:
Who in the F*ck throws their daughters personal private issue out in public forum?
Who in the H*ll throws their wife under the bus with she the reason he HATES being where he is?

Sincerely,
Theis

R

Reactions: jungle45 and 1J04
Hi,

Edited To Add:

Sincerely,
Theis

You brutal bastard, your mic drop post was the post of all posts. Waaaaay to many guys on here like you said that are basically been there done/do that. I just shake my head from time to time the depth of the pool here. Pretty fucking amazing.

Oh, bye the way... I trained with SEALs and Force Recon while I was in Boy Scouts.... we shot bolt action AK-47s chambered in .338 Lapua mag with 50rd clips...
Got me beat, I'm a past Door gunner on space shuttle's. Demonstrating proper lead an live fire on Chinese satellites while free handing a GAU8 was a pre-rec to being selected.

Who knows if Musk is ever successful perhaps we can see who becomes the first ELR record holder on Mars.
Lower gravity, less atmospheric pressure, exceptional winds and cold....

This is still going on?

Btw, I was trained in nursing school by a nun who became a carpet muncher whilst living at the nunnery and ran off to live with her nun lady friend and teach nursing.

That makes me an expert, right? Like Veer’s self appointed title...... ?

This is still going on?

Btw, I was trained in nursing school by a nun who became a carpet muncher whilst living at the nunnery and ran off to live with her nun lady friend and teach nursing.

That makes me an expert, right? Like Veer’s self appointed title...... ?

Well, technically, it's only half self-appointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.