• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Learning That Sniper Hide Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy. Fucking. Shit.

How did I miss this thread? LOL!

If this guy is in SoCal, I think I may have seen him a few years back at the SD gun show (I haven't gone in years). There was always this guy dressed in pressed/starched jungle/tiger stripe utilities with Army SOF patches and "Veteran" tab over the shoulder. The problem was he looked about 10 years too young, but it never stopped him from showing up at every show to walk around and talk to anyone that would listen to him. I wonder if this is the same guy?

Smdh...

Reactions: 1J04 and Bender
Holy. Fucking. Shit.

If this guy is in SoCal, I think I may have seen him a few years back at the SD gun show (I haven't gone in years). There was always this guy dressed in pressed/starched jungle/tiger stripe utilities with Army SOF patches and "Veteran" tab over the shoulder. The problem was he looked about 10 years too young, but it never stopped him from showing up at every show to walk around and talk to anyone that would listen to him. I wonder if this is the same guy?

Smdh...

Reminds me of the Vietnam Veterans Motorcycle Club.

The WWII generation is now in their 90s and fast fading.
Korea vets are in their 80s.
Vietnam vets are now coming up on their late 60s/70s

Time is flying and we are all aging.

I guess its a fallacy that motorcycle riding will age you because VVMC seems to stay in the 20 -40 age bracket.

Reactions: 1J04
Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Smdh...

Last time we rolled on one like this was the muzzle brake blow up that got locked out......twice? Be interesting to see if this fucktard comes back to post again today?

Poppacocktail, come back!
giphy.gif

The OP is so fucking lame he deleted all his posts, What a fucking cunt! Then again cockbites are everywhere these days.

There is a lesson in that for all of us... when the thread starts to go off the rails and the half-wit doggie daycare CIA snipers are posting their epic Gems... QUOTE them! Reply with quotes! Because that way... it's all captured forever.

The best part of this thread is the Unit Citation... that was a stroke of Veer Genius.... I always wondered what the G stood for. Now we know!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Not a club guy myself, just a Hoka Hey finisher, if you want to call that a club, more of an exclusive group really, riding does not age you, it keeps you young and active. You meet some really interesting people, almost all good while riding.

Yep miss the riding.

Daily guilt when I walk passed my tarp covered bike sitting in the garage.

There is a lesson in that for all of us... when the thread starts to go off the rails and the half-wit doggie daycare CIA snipers are posting their epic Gems... QUOTE them! Reply with quotes! Because that way... it's all captured forever.

The best part of this thread is the Unit Citation... that was a stroke of Veer Genius.... I always wondered what the G stood for. Now we know!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I thought I remember a post in the past where the OP went off the rails and got called out on his BS. Realizing he was screwed he went and deleted his posts but alas......

Tucker was able to use his links at NSA, reassembled the meta data and restored the posts exposing the douchery of that party for all to see.

Perhaps the original posts can be restored.

I don't think they go away forever, why have the little box inquiring of reason for delete if that were so?

I think the posts are in purgatory until Tucker decides to bleach bit them.

My bike is in FL at my brothers house.... I’m stuck in WY. I might just go get it back... I miss it.

My bike is in FL at my brothers house.... I’m stuck in WY. I might just go get it back... I miss it.

Wyoming has some of the best riding in America!!! Yellowstone, Shoshone, Cody area... And you are one state away, in any direction, from even BETTER riding!

For $600... 800 Haulbikes will get a bike from any HD dealer... to any HD dealer. Way cheaper than their door to door service. And doesn't have to be an HD. They've moved bikes all over the country for me. You don't have to go to FL to get it to you....

I love Wyoming... Cody is one of the greatest little cities in 'Merika!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Wyoming has some of the best riding in America!!! Yellowstone, Shoshone, Cody area... And you are one state away, in any direction, from even BETTER riding!

For $600... 800 Haulbikes will get a bike from any HD dealer... to any HD dealer. Way cheaper than their door to door service. And doesn't have to be an HD. They've moved bikes all over the country for me. You don't have to go to FL to get it to you....

Cheers,

Sirhr
Yeah, the closest rides are just 1/2 hour south of me, Ft Collins CO area canyons and Rocky Mountain national Park. About 10 years ago me and my buddy that worked at the same company had 4-10 work days so on Friday we went riding every day in the summer. I’ve had many bikes, mostly Japanese, but I wouldn’t mind a Harley Street glide. I’m just not the loudmouth leather vest wearing type LOL. the other bike I really want is the KTM 1190 adventure. I really just want one of everything. A Royal Enfield, to a GSXr 1000..... And every type of motorcycle in between.

exactly, get your ass on a plane and ride that bitch back can be done in 48 hours. Life is a limited period of time, you are wasting it by living out there and not riding, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Yeah, the closest rides are just 1/2 hour south of me, Ft Collins CO area canyons and Rocky Mountain national Park. About 10 years ago me and my buddy that worked at the same company had 4-10 work days so on Friday we went riding every day in the summer. I’ve had many bikes, mostly Japanese, but I wouldn’t mind a Harley Street glide. I’m just not the loudmouth leather vest wearing type LOL. the other bike I really want is the KTM 1190 adventure. I really just want one of everything. A Royal Enfield, to a GSXr 1000..... And every type of motorcycle in between.

Because of what I do, I have access to bikes at cost but my wife had a close friend wrap one around a telephone pole so it was never in the cards. She’s good with a dirt bike and a quad just not a street bike. Always thought dirt bikes were more dangerous ?

^^^ So Army... you going to meet me in St. Johns NFLD a year from now.... to ride Newfoundland and the Trans-Labrador?

I have been on NFLD once, but my Electra-Glide shed its rear tire tread and I had to cut the trip short and limp 60 miles back to the ferry... on a Kevlar belt! In the rain. Through the "Wreckhouse" which had only 60 MPH crosswinds that day. The little I saw of NFLD... it was some of the best riding I've ever seen. Northern Coast roads look amazing...

St Johns... ferry over to Labrador. To Happy Valley/Goose Bay, Labrador City, The Eye of Quebec. Manic 5. Quebec City and visit the Plains of Abraham and the Citadel. Celebratory dinner at Chateau Frontenac (three of the 10 best meals I've had in my life... were eaten there!) Then on to VT and Schloss Nitrocellulose for some celebratory cannon fire and BBQ...

You know you want to! Those adventure bikes... are made for adventure, you know!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Cheers,

Sirhr

I don't know about genius; gifted, maybe. :devilish:

Doesn’t he have the ability to delete this whole thread? I can do it with some of mine but not others

Yes I am I am gonna do what I call my tour of Commie America, Key west to Newfoundland, I leave for Prudhoe mid July, 7k off road another 8k on road is the plan for my main ride this year..

^^^ So Army... you going to meet me in St. Johns NFLD a year from now.... to ride Newfoundland and the Trans-Labrador?

I have been on NFLD once, but my Electra-Glide shed its rear tire tread and I had to cut the trip short and limp 60 miles back to the ferry... on a Kevlar belt! In the rain. Through the "Wreckhouse" which had only 60 MPH crosswinds that day. The little I saw of NFLD... it was some of the best riding I've ever seen. Northern Coast roads look amazing...

St Johns... ferry over to Labrador. To Happy Valley/Goose Bay, Labrador City, The Eye of Quebec. Manic 5. Quebec City and visit the Plains of Abraham and the Citadel. Celebratory dinner at Chateau Frontenac (three of the 10 best meals I've had in my life... were eaten there!) Then on to VT and Schloss Nitrocellulose for some celebratory cannon fire and BBQ...

You know you want to! Those adventure bikes... are made for adventure, you know!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I hate that you guys ran paparockcal off.
As someone who has never been a snake eating, spec ops, CIA trained, compartmentalized top secret, sniper assassin, I was hoping he could give me some pointers in what mods I needed to get my Hi Point combat ready.

I read some amazon reviews on kinesics books, so I could tell if he was lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.