• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Lee auto disk

4dds

Private
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2017
Does anyone use the Lee auto disk to load pistol rounds? I haven’t loaded for pistol before but was thinking of starting for a .45 I just bought. I have the auto disk setup minus the die needed and was thinking of using it.

I used to use it all the time. It works just fine. What other questions do you have about it?

I like it, flare and powder in one step. Saves time on a single stage. I get it set up then zero empties on an electronic scale. I will check every 5 or so. Usually within .1 grains with pistol powder close enough.

...it works well, BUT.....depending on the powder in use and wear conditions of the wipes, you can get leakages and varying weight drops. I would suggest upgrading to the Lee Auto Drum powder measure, much more efficient and can better fine tune the amount of drop across all powder types.

I use one but with the adjustable charge bar. You can fine tune your powder charge.
Screenshot_20200113-070749_Firefox.jpg

Reactions: salks
Never seen that adjustable charge bar. I need one. Also found out the wipes are replaceable and a $1. Glad I chimed in.

Reactions: JoshPutman