• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Launches website Doxxing Trump Donors

poor insecure snowflakes. they will get sued for slander, its one thing to make public information more public, but to infer racist. poor snowflakes. their website sucks on performance. heck the search doesnt even work - morons.

That's when personal, unwitnessed visits need to be made. Just to drive the point home that you know where to go and who to look for should you become suddenly unemployed.

That was step 2.

However, my acquaintance probably gave him a good portrayal of me and that ended it

Its a good list for when the civil war breaks out so we know where we can find safe houses during the battles.

That's when personal, unwitnessed visits need to be made. Just to drive the point home that you know where to go and who to look for should you become suddenly unemployed.

A good ass whoopin, and I mean a GOOD one, goes a long ways. Black eyes. Knock out some teeth and maybe break some ribs. Give them something to remember you by 10 years from now. These punks that hide behind a keyboard think that real ass whoopins dont exist anymore.

You dont fuck with someones livelihood and not expect extreme repercussions are headed your way, real fast.

Reactions: 308pirate
No surprise here, my neighbors know exactly where I stand and damn proud of it. Bring it on!
i-PdZTrP9-L.jpg

Reactions: Crang and tomcatmv
I hope they listed my donations in bold capital letters.