• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Legendary Thread Reference

Post 7 updated with more recent mil moa threads. I know we are a little early for mil moa month (February) but there is active shenanigans going on.
Active shenanigans you say?

Great statistical takedowns and knowledge drops from @DocRDS, @JB.IC, and @Rio Precision Gunworks

Reactions: JB.IC
You guys know where that “NOT APPRECIATED” thread went? I loved that one.
Went back looking for it. It was the magnum thread already in here as post 102. I edited that post as well.

Edit: Origin of the "This comment is not appreciated"

Reactions: carbonbased
Went back looking for it. It was the magnum thread already in here as post 102. I edited that post as well.
Here’s a direct link for the lazy lololol man that’s a classic response.

We have a live one who wants to install a gps upon his stock…

🤦‍♂️

…not in the bear pit don’t go too nutso…

^^^fuck! Deleted already? Archive anyone? Pretty please...
1710729461692.jpeg

@Huskydriver had this…I missed the finale as well 😢

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
The shtiggins one you linked:
Oh, those two dudes a come across totally different to me. I could be wrong, but…

I think shtiggins is autistic and higginsworksforme is…a Magnum PI luvin’ kind of guy who would think installing a GPS on his stock is, and I quote, “baller.”

Not sure how to adequately describe the latter’s attitude…username tries to imply he’s wealthy, which almost certainly means he’s not, although perhaps I’ve gotten the reference wrong.

Called me “grandpa”, so perhaps he’s young and registered here in 2009 as a young kid. Putting a GPS on a gun is so indescribably stupid, words fail me. He was only looking for approval and not asking for critical feedback, plus he actually thought it was cool…the term vainglorious? comes to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: WaltHer
Active.
Mikeblake
Starts here.
83 posts and counting.

Active.
Mikeblake
Starts here.
83 posts and counting.
Meh... pretty lame... just WALLS of text, but haven't even seen anyone claim to be the "real deal true badass motherfucker" or call anyone a "bunch of pussy ass bitches"... No bench press stats, no bow kill numbers, no "years in concrete"... :(

Meh... pretty lame... just WALLS of text, but haven't even seen anyone claim to be the "real deal true badass motherfucker" or call anyone a "bunch of pussy ass bitches"... No bench press stats, no bow kill numbers, no "years in concrete"... :(
True but it is kicking.

If you have missed it so far, remedy that.