• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Legendary Thread Reference

Could we honor some past members? I feel like Shank, VJJ,and Nobody should live on forever. I fear that Shank died in a fatty face sitting accident.

Reactions: aam
Man I love the way you guys dig in when someone shits the bed. Took a couple of hours, but read all 12 pages of the Paparock Incident. Took so long because I had to have breaks for tears and hurting ribs. Thank you. CWF

BUMP...

tenor.gif

OMG how did we forget this one.

The German had me spitting coffee everywhere

There’s been some real gems here.
Some of pissing matches on the first SH were epic.

Anyone remember the shaved head Idaho logger guy that riled up a lot of people here?

A few that come to mind

@Shanksters
MY REGULAR SIZED GIRLFRIEND THREAD

Anything by @NOBODY

@Stirlingshooter could turn any thread, no matter the topic into a proper bone support when using a sling thread. Original topic be dammed. Reloading, FS, hot girlfriend pic thread.

Hot girlfriend thread with Amber was amazing.

Shankster's My regular sized girlfriend thread must be added to the list. Also Shank's "Pimp your heftys" is unforgettable. That guy was simply amazing. He did truly have professional level comic talent. Anyone know what happened to him?

About the funniest comment I have seen on the hide someone replied on the Pimp your hefty's thread.

Shank comment that those who claim to have not hefty hunted were liars. A guy replied " Classifying me as hefty hunter in your class is like calling me a tiger hunter because I once shot a cat in the road ditch"

Last edited:
This isn't a Hide thread, but it is about me and still makes me laugh how worked up they got for hearing criticism. But yeah, my generation is the thin skinned generation right? Bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: spartan67
This isn't a Hide thread, but it is about me and still makes me laugh how worked up they got for hearing criticism. But yeah, my generation is the thin skinned generation right? Bullshit!

I couldnt make it through the whole thread lol...

But from what I did read, lots of self awareness/reflection in that thread.

Bumping this one up since we lost @Veer_G. Rip brother. See you later on the other side.

Reactions: HiDesertELR