• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Legendary Thread Reference

Btw I'm disappointed in a lot of you that have posted in those threads. I had to find these threads through the Snipers Hide Newsletter email.
Meh, sometimes I just don’t feel up to it. Seems he’s doing a good job looking goofy alone.

• Haha
Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
@Krieger_Tactics is proving to be a tasty side dish in my daily meal of mirth and derision.
Waiting for when he starts giving lessons on taking out MBT's with sticky bombs in the tracks, and clearing murder holes on the beaches of Normandy.
Decided to not alter the zero on my rifles to 7 metres, at that range I'll just stab some cunt in the head with my bayonet.

Adding because it fits in with other threads that are already here. Being nominated for hilarity potential. It's also in ELR and might be missed.

On going. Don't be too mean it's still in knowledge threads not the Pit.

Went to have a look see what is going on.........couldn't make heads or tails outta of it until I realized that the O P got smashed by my ignore button..... why ? one may ask......I can't remember the exact reason ,but in general, for being a dumbass......y'all carry on.....and enjoy the pee pee stomp👍

Reactions: msgriff

The dude (ebbiv) must have sobered up and re-read his posts. He changed his avatar and screen name (Paradox). I didn't know you could do that.

Btw I'm disappointed in a lot of you that have posted in those threads. I had to find these threads through the Snipers Hide Newsletter email.
New update from same guy.

New update from same guy.
Note to self don’t visit that site.

Note to self don’t visit that site.
Its mostly pretty good for normies gun announcements. I mostly just browse the titles. It's good for seeing some of the updates from some of the better gun rights orgs. I liked the original editors writing better. Also the Ask Leghorn. They were also involved with the Texas International Firearms Festival. That's mostly a long time ago though.

Reactions: akmike47
Was looking for an older thread that I thought I posted here. Thread started off with a picture of a stick and asked what is it. Had lots of responses. Think it was back when tucker was still around. Anybody remember it?
NM. Found it

6 pages in 12ish hours, a new award created (belongs beside the Cockfag award), and a new currency.

Thank you, @LeftyJason - great anticipation of a legendary thread. That is why you are our Curator!

I was going to nominate it but felt it needed to mature a little longer. 11 pages in 18 hours? Yeah - that is worthy!

Reactions: LeftyJason
I nominate the “I guess I’m an idiot and need some help” thread. It contains the requisites:

1. A sincere question.
2. Genuine answers from members.
3. A multitude of BS not related to the OP
4. Rapid degradation to insults
5. Duals (i.e., dicks at 20 paces at sunrise)
6. And the resulting humor, some of which deserves recognition 😀

And it is relatively short, requiring at most one adult beverage to enjoy.

I nominate the “I guess I’m an idiot and need some help” thread. It contains the requisites:

1. A sincere question.
2. Genuine answers from members.
3. A multitude of BS not related to the OP
4. Rapid degradation to insults
5. Duals (i.e., dicks at 20 paces at sunrise)
6. And the resulting humor, some of which deserves recognition 😀

And it is relatively short, requiring at most one adult beverage to enjoy.

I got to this one late but I think I added value to it

Reactions: TriggerJerk!
Yes. And It had some funny moments, for sure. But within the usual mix the OP question did get answered, which is a good thing.
1673763377522.gif

Yes but why keep it for down the road? This thread is already 4 years old. People are still seeing it for the first time. That OP can fade. The response is what got it added to this thread.
Just remember to Aim far, lead small, @LeftyJason

Or Aim lead, small penisfair

or something

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
Why block the name? We all
Know who it is
Yeah, but when he comes back with yet another name and tries again - the referenced post will still be his.

Do the glowies not understand that stopping people from viewing their profile is basically the same as posting their alphabet agency business card online?

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Wow… it’s been 6 months+ since we had a legendary thread and a tard to kick around?

This place is slipping!!

I could have sworn that our now-in-jail scope flipper occurred within the past 6 months.

Time flies when you are having fun!

Sirhr
Recent problem is some that have gotten good recently have been getting deleted instead.

Recent problem is some that have gotten good recently have been getting deleted instead.

Such pussies. They come here to be legends… we MAKE them legends…. But they delete the thread anyway.

Guess what they wanted was to become online legendary keyboard commando Delta Ranger Seal CIA snipers with Bow kills… and in the end they become legendary twat-waffles.

We need to start attracting a more-resilient category of hilarious losers!!

Sirhr

if your a guy and really need a bag to carry all of your special treasures then here it is just for you

guaranteed to hold and extra pair of panty hose , your lipstick , and nail paint a file so your hands are perfect in case you run into the other guys .
it's made of duct tape , and glue ( the fancy type ) so not just spit and bailing twine . you could carry less crap but where is the fun in that .

Such pussies. They come here to be legends… we MAKE them legends…. But they delete the thread anyway.

Guess what they wanted was to become online legendary keyboard commando Delta Ranger Seal CIA snipers with Bow kills… and in the end they become legendary twat-waffles.

We need to start attracting a more-resilient category of hilarious losers!!

Sirhr
Not sure if it is the OP deleting or the admins. With the recent glowies all of their posts are gone. I'm guessing their likes are gone as well.

Not sure if it is the OP deleting or the admins. With the recent glowies all of their posts are gone. I'm guessing their likes are gone as well.
Damnable mods deleting all that good content. And good usernames.

Those feds that spoofed my IP address we’re quite skilled at trolling

Got a live one. Starts getting good after 43. Still in the tech threads so control yourselves. OP isn't the live one.

• Haha
Reactions: JR_77 and BurtG
Gets interesting from #130 on. The fool is active.

Reactions: thejeep
Gets interesting from #130 on. The fool is active.
This will make for a little light reading while pooping. I don't know why I haven't looked at that thread.

Flips was live again.

Flips was live again.
Just to summarize for the new folks as the first two episodes were locked and hidden and this one will possibly get locked and hidden if Flips keeps coming back posting

Episode 1 - the "EliteUAS buys the M8541 scopes". In this Episode, our protagonist, Flips (aka EliteUAS, aka Toucan Tactical) buys out Eurooptics S&B M8541 scopes to corner the market, then brags about it on the Hide. HE gets called out for it and reacts terribly. It is then revealed that Flips has some music videos floating around. His "Flex image" is found and posted way too much. He continues to react in a way that not only does not stop people from criticizing but encourages more. We find out that he was raped by a roommate, that he was working as an undercover agent for JTAC, that he wore out his welcome on HKPro and those members came over to the Hide to dogpile. He threatened to sue everyone and took his case to Social Media, which once again did not play out as he expected. In the ensuring hilarity, Flips stickers featuring the abominable snowman were taken to SHOT Show for a game of Hide and Seek. Patches and poker chips were made up and a Snipers Hide currency ("Flips") was established. One Flip has the exchange rate of $15,000.

1699310399263.png

The Snowman

1699310457806.png

The stickers and poker chips

1699310638323.png

The Flip Flex picture

Episode 2 - the MT6 thread - Flips gets arrested. It really just reminds everyone what happened in Episode 1.

Episode 3 - the MT6 story and apology referenced above. Flips logs back on to apologize to Frank. No one knows why he couldn't just send an email instead of airing things out publicly. He also explains the back story - he was off his meds to lose weight, bought a $100,000 BMW, entered a manic phase, went to the Pentagon to see his "handler" using his code name ("Flintlock"), drove like a bat out of hell back home being chased by police, drew a weapon on police, but they then put away their weapons when he explained that they were all on the same side. He explains this as a way to finally say goodbye. But after saying goodbye he doesn't leave, he just keeps doubling down.

Let me know if I left out anything pertinent

Edited to add: this thread also introduced referring to oneself in the third person, as in "Johnnnycat is impressed that this thread has gone this long. Johnnycat hopes it will continue".

Thread then went on a few tangents including discussions regarding women on the Hida, boiled peanuts, and Lowlight accidentally shot his iPhone (in contrast to Flips who shot his iPhone with a suppressed Glock to stop people from tracking him)

Last edited:

Maybe the "I will own the hide" phase

Understanding that a "flip" was the price he was going to sell these one of a kind scopes for...

And generally doing some... questionable... selling / trading with members on the site

Kudos to you though! I never thought that much fuckery could be so well condensed

Pretty sure it’s about to get deleted and it’ll be a real legend

Reactions: johnnycat
Just to summarize for the new folks as the first two episodes were locked and hidden and this one will possibly get locked and hidden if Flips keeps coming back posting

Episode 1 - the "EliteUAS buys the M8541 scopes". In this Episode, our protagonist, Flips (aka EliteUAS, aka Toucan Tactical) buys out Eurooptics S&B M8541 scopes to corner the market, then brags about it on the Hide. HE gets called out for it and reacts terribly. It is then revealed that Flips has some music videos floating around. His "Flex image" is found and posted way too much. He continues to react in a way that not only does not stop people from criticizing but encourages more. We find out that he was raped by a roommate, that he was working as an undercover agent for JTAC, that he wore out his welcome on HKPro and those members came over to the Hide to dogpile. He threatened to sue everyone and took his case to Social Media, which once again did not play out as he expected. In the ensuring hilarity, Flips stickers featuring the abominable snowman were taken to SHOT Show for a game of Hide and Seek. Patches and poker chips were made up and a Snipers Hide currency ("Flips") was established. One Flip has the exchange rate of $15,000.

View attachment 8265855
The Snowman

View attachment 8265856
The stickers and poker chips

View attachment 8265860
The Flip Flex picture

Episode 2 - the MT6 thread - Flips gets arrested. It really just reminds everyone what happened in Episode 1.

Episode 3 - the MT6 story and apology referenced above. Flips logs back on to apologize to Frank. No one knows why he couldn't just send an email instead of airing things out publicly. He also explains the back story - he was off his meds to lose weight, bought a $100,000 BMW, entered a manic phase, went to the Pentagon to see his "handler" using his code name ("Flintlock"), drove like a bat out of hell back home being chased by police, drew a weapon on police, but they then put away their weapons when he explained that they were all on the same side. He explains this as a way to finally say goodbye. But after saying goodbye he doesn't leave, he just keeps doubling down.

Edited to add: this thread also introduced referring to oneself in the third person, as in "Johnnnycat is impressed that this thread has gone this long. Johnnycat hopes it will continue".

Thread then went on a few tangents including discussions regarding women on the Hida, boiled peanuts, and Lowlight accidentally shot his iPhone (in contrast to Flips who shot his iPhone with a suppressed Glock to stop people from tracking him)
Yup, that thread is gone. Did anyone save any pictures of Lowlight's iPhone?

Decided there needed to be some of the food threads in here. Fighting over who is better. The mil/moa, 9mm vs 45 of food. I think I got the right threads for these. If you can think of a better one or a different foods fight post it.

BBQ (active)

CFS

Chicken sandwich

Fried chicken

Tacos

Decided there needed to be some of the food threads in here. Fighting over who is better. The mil/moa, 9mm vs 45 of food. I think I got the right threads for these. If you can think of a better one or a different foods fight post it.

BBQ (active)

CFS

Chicken sandwich

Fried chicken

Tacos
Hey I finally made it!

Post 7 updated with more recent mil moa threads. I know we are a little early for mil moa month (February) but there is active shenanigans going on.