• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s LESBONICS

CamW

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2004
Out West
LESBONICS

1 . What do you call a pantry full of lesbians? ...
A licker cabinet.

2. What do you call an Eskimo lesbian? ...
A Klondyke.

3. What do you call 100 lesbians with guns? ...
Militia Etheridge.

4. Why can't lesbians diet and wear make-up at the same time? ...
Because they can't eat Jenny Craig with Mary Kay on their face.

5. What do you call two lesbians in a canoe? ...
Fur Traders.

6. What is a lesbian dinosaur called? ...
A Lickalotapuss.

7. What do you call a lesbian with long fingers? ...
Well Hung.

8. Did you hear that Ellen DeGeneres drowned? ...
She was found face down in Ricki Lake.

9. How can you tell a tough lesbian bar? ...
Even the pool table doesn't have balls.

10. What do you call lesbian twins? ...
Lick-a-likes.

11. What's the definition of mass confusion? ...
Twenty blind lesbians in a fish market.

12. What's the difference between a Ritz cracker and a lesbian? ...
One's a snack cracker, the other's a crack snacker.

13. What do you have when you've got 50 lesbians and 50 state workers? ...
100 people that don't do dick.

Re: LESBONICS

What's the difference in a water buffalo and a bull dike?...
50lbs and a flannel shirt.

A gay couple and a lesbian couple are both moving from Boston to Seattle. Who gets there first?

The lesbians, they go lickidy split while the gay couples at home packing their shit!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greedy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A gay couple and a lesbian couple are both moving from Boston to Seattle. Who gets there first?

The lesbians, they go lickidy split while the gay couples at home packing their shit! </div></div>

OMFG, you owe me a new rifle or something for putting that image in my head! Pm me for my address.
sick.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greedy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A gay couple and a lesbian couple are both moving from Boston to Seattle. Who gets there first?

The lesbians, they go lickidy split while the gay <span style="color: #FF99FF">guys just poke ass along</span>! </div></div>

Fixed it for ya.

Bob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greedy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A gay couple and a lesbian couple are both moving from Boston to Seattle. Who gets there first?

The lesbians, they go lickidy split while the gay couples at home packing their shit! </div></div>

OMFG, you owe me a new rifle or something for putting that image in my head! Pm me for my address.
sick.gif
</div></div>

I am so glad I have the ability not to vision stuff like that.
smile.gif

Jamie

You could also say the lezzies will be doing 69 the whole way there while the gays are still home packing their shit.