• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lets see some of those McMillan marble colors

Re: Lets see some of those McMillan marble colors

70 % Forest Green, 15 %Med Tan, 15 % Light Tan.

Dsc00923.jpg

My offering is a Tikka 595 action, in .260 Rem calbre. 26" Shilen barrel, 4 - 12 Swarovski, Optilock mounts, 60% black/40% green Sako Hunter stock.

Tikka260overall.jpg

Tikka260action_2.jpg

ATB

T260

Wow, this one got resurrected.

50% black, 25% grey, 25% light grey.
RemSS5R001.jpg

McMA4SS5R-3.jpg

LOL Nobody, love the artwork on the side of your bench. Looks like someone was explaining bore/scope alignment and the amount of bullet rise out of the barrel.

That a pards rifle? Haven't seen that one before.

I seem to post pics of this gun a lot lol....50% OD, 25% Tan, 25% Grey...The OD and Grey have mixed to give off sort of a blue-purplish look....First two pics are with the old M8541 scope.....

2hrfghy.jpg

15ebf9d.jpg

These two are with the 5-25 which is still on....
11rg4dw.jpg

2ebenh0.jpg

59% tan, 19% grey, 19% black, and 3% awesomeness. Heading to Jered one of these days for a 7wizzum build.
27Sep08012.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Deerslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone seen the A-6? They don't catalog it, but look at IBA's website deathfromafar.com, the stock on the XM3 is an A-6. </div></div>

xm-3top.jpg

Sure looks like an A1-3 with the spacer system. Mebbe "A-6" is just IBA's own name for the A1-3?

I love that stock. In my AO that color combo is perfect.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GTr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I seem to post pics of this gun a lot lol....50% OD, 25% Tan, 25% Grey...The OD and Grey have mixed to give off sort of a blue-purplish look....First two pics are with the old M8541 scope.....

2hrfghy.jpg

15ebf9d.jpg

11rg4dw.jpg

2ebenh0.jpg
</div></div>

33% Black, 33% Tan, 33% Olive Drab:

IMG_4176.jpg

Wife's .243 (once the barrel's done it'll be getting a shilen, same size but AI'd). Pretty sure it was 33/33/33 Grape/purple/white, with 1% elvish magic:
butt.jpg

My Seven in 7SAUM. Gre-Tan firing pin/shroud are at my house waiting for me to get back and put 'em in. Bottom metal was added shortly after the pic. 50/50 black/white. Inspired by a certain "somebody" on this and a few other forums.
wink.gif

seven_swirly.jpg

OD / TAN / GREY make up the ACU colors. anyone have a stock with 1/3rd mixture of each?

Mcmillan f-class black and emerald. Mcmillan MBR blue black and white.
22BR002.jpg

6dasher001.jpg

DSCF1616.jpg
url]
60% o.d 20%tan 20% black

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mikko Ritala</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry for the dupe, got another thread with the same pic, but what the heck, here goes! Marble with 80% black, 20% OD green. The lighting makes it look a bit tan.

Rem700-01small.jpg
</div></div>

What are the specs on this rifle?

I KNOW I KNOW I'm diggin' up an OLD post. I found this picture on google and just had to know.

Those are all sweet! I can't wait to get mine in the mail! 60% OD 20% light tan and 20% black

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: srv656s</div><div class="ubbcode-body">33% Black, 33% Tan, 33% Olive Drab:

IMG_4176.jpg
</div></div>

I likes this rifle a lot!

What a great thread. May it live long and prosper.

IMAG0059.jpg

Here is one of mine posted elswere too,

purple and black, perfect colours for driven hunts in Scandinavia,

sure will have the "old hands" to spill there coffee and lose there cool for just about three seconds or so.

I love that rifle.

Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mikko Ritala</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry for the dupe, got another thread with the same pic, but what the heck, here goes! Marble with 80% black, 20% OD green. The lighting makes it look a bit tan.

Rem700-01small.jpg
</div></div>

Hey Mikko I hope you don't mind but I'm going to copy your stock.....LOVE IT!!

Nice thread! Any more?

Not sure of the percentages or the mix of colors. This got turned into my .338LM from Surgeon.

hwxysy.jpg

my "arctic flame". white to med gray to dark gray. I think if I were to do it again, I would go with white to light gray to med gray.

John

255961a0.jpg

PA140026.jpg

DSCN0792.jpg

Not sure of the mix ... looks like black/green/tan/gray ... but I really like it!

I quoted this from the other thread as I think it looks pretty good. I think it is SW Camo?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ryodlsl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2413dbf9.jpg
</div></div>

does anyone have pictures of an a3 stock in black,grey,tan swirl marble thank you. just wanted to see one before i order one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GTr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I seem to post pics of this gun a lot lol....50% OD, 25% Tan, 25% Grey...The OD and Grey have mixed to give off sort of a blue-purplish look....First two pics are with the old M8541 scope.....

2hrfghy.jpg

15ebf9d.jpg

11rg4dw.jpg

2ebenh0.jpg
</div></div>

Tag for future reference...