• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Let's see them U.S. Optics girls

Re: Let's see them U.S. Optics girls

dude, I would hang those from my rear-view mirror of my 64' Impalla and make'em bounce with my hydro-juice.

Word.

Daddy likes!!

I nominate myself as the official U.S.Optics Girls "Fluffer!"

I have extensive knowledge in applying Exotic oils and Lotions.Handy with ice cubes,candals and hot wax and willing to spend as much time in Fredrick's Of Hollywood to ensure that all Lingerie fits properly.I will also conduct and oversee all pillow fights and sleep overs.Light snacks will be provided,and consist of Strawberrys,Whipcream and Bananas.

I am starting to get worried now!!!

Here is my favorite.

US_Team.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you guys likey?
000ohhhme.jpg
</div></div>
I would break my vow of cellebacy for just one night (I've been overseas a while...so we'll go with 5 minutes)
grin.gif

wow, any one that didn't like buttercup's pics step forward to be slaped silly, or to have you sexuality checks because you may be playing for the other team....

Way too warm for that outfit? What did you expect me to wear??? These are for my FAMILY (dad, mom, grandparents...ect.) for xmas. I need to be somewhat "respectable" looking, dont you think?

Im already the black sheep of the family, I dont need to give them anything else to put against me
wink.gif

blacksheep.jpg

ok, this is ALL you get....its not my problem now if you cant keep your stuff clean
wink.gif

p.s. wish me luck on getting my tat worked on, i got a 4 1/2 hour session. should be almost complete after that. yay!

rambomagan.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SFC Carpentier jr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is my favorite.

US_Team.jpg
</div></div>

Good technique BC, both eyes open--when looking down the tube---WOW, that sure sounds dirty don't it!!!

All I get....That's what they all say...until they give me some
more! Keep em rolling. You can pm any that you don't want to post
wink.gif

i dont want to post a pic tell its done. Its a pretty big piece, from my left shoulder to my butt pretty much......yay go me!

good luck today! what are you getting?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WyoWhisper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BC,

Going for ink myself today...

I'll share mine if you share yours... </div></div>

Lemme guess - you stumbled across "Jackhammer" Jim?

Damn, either Frank's getting shorter or that chick is tall.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
FA9B8347.jpg

</div></div>

Ok, Frank is getting shorter AND Buttercup/Magan/Blond/Alias inspired Red/Hot/Chick is still her normal hot height/self.

Twas Christmas Eve, and as we all know that John runs a sweat shop, all were working and there was no heat(JK!)... All of a sudden Santa came down the chimney and found one of the USO gals sitting there... She said to Santa, "It's so cold and lonely here, we are worked to death, could you stay the night with me Santa?"
frown.gif
Santa replied, "Ho, Ho, Ho gotta go, gotta go, gotta give some gifts to some kids I know!" At this time a second USO girl appeared and made the same request... Again, Santa replied, "Ho, Ho, Ho, gotta go, gotta go, gotta give some gifts to some kids I know!" Just then a 3rd USO girl showed up and whispered to the others that they needed to show Santa some of their Hloiday Cheer (if ya know what I mean!)... So all at once they struck one of their famous USO gal poses, wearin nothing but a smile and a well placed high end optic! Santa instantly replied
blush.gif
, "Hey, Hey, Hey, gotta stay, gotta stay, can't get up the chimney with my d#^* this way!!!
wink.gif

Merry Christmas All! Thanks to all of the suppliers of great gear & info here! One of these Christmases Santa will bring me one of the scopes the gals were holding! I'm sure he had to see what was behind them!!

BC,

I'll post a pic as soon as someone takes one.. just got back 3 hour session.
Tat is a image of a life changing event in my life...it is an angry one. ( trying not to get all halmarkie on ya )

Nine,

No jackhammer jim... "Art with a Pulse" Jack D'Amore

twas a Christmas gift and the boss was in cahoots, as I had to "pick up info on a bag guy" at this place because they had a "recent photo..." hehe I saw right through it, but A for effort...

WildBill... miss your callin' maybe .. eh?

All I can say is the that the pink hair is on point! Well, not to mention the blond hair and the rock'in body as well...

Im liking the tat, your guy did a great job, and i COMPLETELY understand about the redness..lol.

ok here is a pic of JUST the outline of my tat. i havemost of it colored in right now. i went for a 3 1/2 (ish) session and got a GOOD portion of it done. i have probably about 4(ish) more hours left with it. i dont wana post a pic of it with all the color, id ratrher save it for you all to see at the SHOT show. One more incentive to come and see me
wink.gif

Now boys dont perve out on the pic (cause it shows some side boob action and some ass action)try to look at it in a respectful/ art-ish kind of way. thanks xoxo

NEWTAT.jpg

Wow, that is some awesome work! Who did you have do it? I have yet to get one but will some day. Just trying to figure out what I want.

Megan/BC

Very nice tat. Damn that had to hurt though! Very good detail from the pic. Can't wait to see the finished product. I am considering my third. Wyo that is a really nice one of yours. my last one is of a grizzly paw (personal experience brougth that one about as well) Sweet tattoo

That will be the one "display" I will be looking most forward to at SHOT.

See you there!

Cheers, Doc

Where's the "Pickup at the shop" shipping option in the USO order form?!?
cool.gif

PS: I finally understand the reason of the "Is Megan single?" question in the USO FAQ
grin.gif

Daddy likes!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ssgp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep!
I AM A PERV!

laugh.gif

</div></div>

Yea but Whisper's happily married
grin.gif

That's some pretty impressive ink... Are those hibicus and lily flowers? Neverthless, it rocks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NineHotel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ssgp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep!
I AM A PERV!

laugh.gif

</div></div>

Yea but Whisper's happily married
grin.gif

</div></div>

Your jealous are`nt you
;p

Man don't know if I wanna go there... hehe

BC,

Very Hot!

I had a hard time sleeping, I can only imagnie how hard it was for you...

Wife goes for hers on Sat. I'll share that with ya too...

maybe you guys could rub the anti bacteria soap on.. never mind.. ;-)

BC is it too late for the finished tat to make the 2008 calender? And don't worry about us seeing the whole boob. We are all professionals here
wink.gif

Very nice! I need to get in on this calendar! 1+ USMC_EOD, the Schmidt and Bender comment was pricelss.

My tat has orchids, stargazer lily's, hibiscus, lotus, passion flower....and some other stuff! Sleeping has been a real challenge for me, but now the hardest thing is NOT to itch it!!!!

UNFORTUNATELY the finished tat will not make the calendar...but like i said you can see it in person at the SHOT Show
smile.gif

professionals....lmfao RIGHT!

have a great day....xoxo