• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Let's see them U.S. Optics girls

Re: Let's see them U.S. Optics girls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and the grand total will be about $2,300.00. BUT......you cant put a price on your body.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I dunno, seems like the artist could probably add that in for free. Might be useful for insurance purposes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cj.weber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW BC, That is a great Tattoo... I just got my second one done in September when I was home on R&R from Afghanistan... It was done by Laura Kondon at Eternal Tattoos in Clawson Michigan. and I hear you on the time it takes... I was there for two sitting for a total of ten hours... and I bet you are regretting getting it anywhere near you ribs!
l_6a6d6334648c524bbb67a229085f5a1d.jpg
</div></div>

Very Cool.

Thanks for your service.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and the grand total will be about $2,300.00. BUT......you cant put a price on your body.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Magan.. you'll start a bidding war!!

All proceeds of bidding goes to ""build me a new rifle with a nice big USO scope on top""" foundation.

Guys, that sound alright?

Cheers
AI

Price on your body HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

I am a bit bummed we didnt get a New years pic of all the USO girls with party attire on!!!

John you are slacking LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Price on your body HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

I am a bit bummed we didnt get a New years pic of all the USO girls with party attire on!!!

John you are slacking LOL

</div></div>
Johns still in bed. He'll post em! I have faith!

I am a believer as well!!!

I think John's angels were tucked away for safe keeping!!

no pics
frown.gif

Sorry no pics of the USO girls on New Years....we all did our own thing.
laugh.gif

you guys are so demanding....is horrible! Pics..pics....pics!!!

Come to the SHOT Show and meet us in person....ok?
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry no pics of the USO girls on New Years....we all did our own thing.
laugh.gif

wink.gif
</div></div>

nicely said BC, someone gotta keep these boys in line

Lol thanks
laugh.gif
someone has to do it!!!! am i right?

but like i said come to the SHOT show and meet us, or buy a calendar...im pretty sure we should have them pretty soon. keep you boys posted
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry no pics of the USO girls on New Years....we all did our own thing.
laugh.gif

wink.gif
</div></div>

I knew you would break my heart
wink.gif

I got jacked outta my slot for SHOT this year. Our unit is only sending "select personel". I'll get my name in the hat next year for sure...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come to the SHOT Show and meet us in person....ok?
wink.gif
</div></div>

I'll be there. Hope to meet you guys.

-Wil

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hope to meet you guys.</div></div>

If you think those are guys, you are <span style="font-style: italic">seriously</span> confused.
laugh.gif

yeah, geeez, some people are a little pushy. (i can see why though.....lol) every post is 'post nooodz!'
ahahaha

Hahaha, logging in as a good looking female and posting a picture of yourself here is like throwing chum into a shark tank.

smile.gif

I don't doubt for a second that they don't enjoy the attention though. While societal expectations tell women not to enjoy the cat calls, many of them really do.

Anyhow, love the tats girls. Just another reason I'm bummed I won't be making it to shot show this year, it's on my birthday weekend too!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brutus1776</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> yeah, geeez, some people are a little pushy. (i can see why though.....lol) every post is 'post nooodz!'
ahahaha</div></div>
Whatever...so anyways
nudes.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doorkicker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brutus1776</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> yeah, geeez, some people are a little pushy. (i can see why though.....lol) every post is 'post nooodz!'
ahahaha</div></div>
Whatever...so anyways
nudes.jpg
</div></div>

that is the funniest picture i think i have ever seen

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doorkicker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brutus1776</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> yeah, geeez, some people are a little pushy. (i can see why though.....lol) every post is 'post nooodz!'
ahahaha</div></div>
Whatever...so anyways
nudes.jpg
</div></div>

Dammit Dk you owe me a new screen. Damn that is hilarious

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">
swallow.gif
</span>

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">And Smart Boys don't let you come up for air untill they hear a light choke followed by a "GULP"!</span>

And now that the offensive banner has been removed, I digress!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ROLEXrifleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
swallow.gif

And Smart Boys don't let you come up for air untill they hear a light choke followed by a "GULP"! </div></div>
CLASSIC!

BC,

let me know how it turns out.. as i am sure the rest are wondering as well... ;-)

pain is weakness leaving the body

BUMMER!!!!!! my guy had to cancle my session yesterday and moved it until saturday, something came up....well at least it will be done this week.

thanks for all your warm wishes! xoxo

On the site or pm you directly either way i want one

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Calendars are here....and they are f**king incredible!!!

Get em while they're hot!
John III </div></div>

Hope so..... although I am a little biased...
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">here is a pic of my fav. flower i have in my tattoo....and its in color!!!! thought id give you guys a peak
laugh.gif

enjoy
tatflower.jpg
</div></div>

And I get to take more pictures when it is done!!! Lucky me!!!
crazy.gif

C'mon Magan tell them about your December swim in the Pacific Ocean...

Tony,
I have a couple on the way to you. You'll be amazed! Than ks again for making this happen!

Will have them at SHOT for you guys to get signed by all 4 of the girls.
John III

You can call us at 714-582-1956 if you want to order one using your credit card, or you can send a check or money order to;

U.S. Optics Inc.
150 Arovista Circle
Brea, CA 92821

The price is $14, plus $2.50 for shipping up to 2 each.
John III

ahahaha</div></div>
Whatever...so anyways
nudes.jpg
</div></div>
zzzzcatniplegalizedjb5.jpg

I would love too, not sure the wife would love one. On second thought she would. ;-)

Hey John,

If I order a scope does the calender get included with the paperwork? ;-)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come on guys, start placing your orders for the calendars!!!!! you know you want them
wink.gif

beachdec2.jpg

happy thursday! xoxo </div></div>

You look a little cold in this pic Magan.

A little cold????? thats an understatement.....lets just say do NOT go into the ocean in December!!!!!! F*CKEN FREEZING!!!! but it was some good times, thats for sure. thanks again Tony...for everything!!!!!

p.s. the Calendars look BITCHEN!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A little cold????? thats an understatement.....lets just say do NOT go into the ocean in December!!!!!! F*CKEN FREEZING!!!! but it was some good times, thats for sure. thanks again Tony...for everything!!!!!

p.s. the Calendars look BITCHEN!!!!! </div></div>

What's freezing down there, relative to Oregonian terms... we talkin 75 degrees?

laugh.gif

Torfinn...

75* are you kidding, she wouldn't be just wearing a shirt at 75* it woulda been a heavy wool sweater.

My wife is originally from south florida.. shoulda seen he get aclimated to Wyo the first winter there... now that was funny.

She never believed me when I said snot freezes IN your nose!

Christy bring some sexy lipstick i want your lip prints on my calendar under yoru signature!!

Cant wait to see all the USO hotties!!!