• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Let's see them U.S. Optics girls

Re: Let's see them U.S. Optics girls

Thanks to Buttercup and the other gorgeous young ladies for signing my Calendar! It was great to meet you all!

I would sleep with the Calendar but my girl would probably kick my ass.
laugh.gif

SHOT show = (more than) good times!

sisters.jpg

This one's for you Frank! xox

frank.jpg

Magan, the tat is way cool. I wasn't there at SHOT, but I want to thank you and your sisters for signing my calender. Now to go take a cold shower.LOL. Chris

Magan, the tat looks awesome!! Wish I could have made SHOT to see it in person. Hope your cold is better as well.

Wow Magan, you look amazing in that pic! That ink is rock'in...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">welcome back everyone!!!! hope all is well......and you didnt miss me too much. lol well shot show was a grand old time, im very glad i got to see some of you fine men out there
wink.gif

i dont have any vegas pics yet, but for those of you how were curious about mt tat here is a pic of it! ENJOY!!!

xoxo

magan-2.jpg
</div></div>

Wicked ink, colors look good too. Any future ink plans coming up or are you gonna sit tight for a while now?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fx77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Outstanding artwork</div></div>

And Side-Boob!

No wonder these scopes cost so much, but how do you pick wich girl comes with your scope, and can I keep her in the garage so my wife dont get mad? How does the girl ship? UPS Ground? Obiously she doesnt fit in the scope box? Can I get a price list? Do we get to pick what outfit she comes in? So many questions....Can I save $$ if she comes without all the USO gear on?

...as for more work, i was already thinking about my next piece before this one was done. i think i wana get a pin-up girl or a mermaide done on my other side. so im evenly covered. plus i wana get several protrates done on my, like my mommy and grammy....the important people. im still debating.

right now im just try to recouperate...i had wrist surgery once i got back from vegas, and then i was in the er for breathing issues....bullshit!!!!

bruise2.jpg

xoxo magan

Good grief, quit signing autographs when it starts hurting. I assume that was the cause and it's not from giving handies!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> plus i wana get several protrates done on my, like my mommy and grammy....the important people. im still debating.

xoxo magan </div></div>

And ME!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...as for more work, i was already thinking about my next piece before this one was done. i think i wana get a pin-up girl or a mermaide done on my other side. so im evenly covered. plus i wana get several protrates done on my, like my mommy and grammy....the important people. im still debating.

right now im just try to recouperate...i had wrist surgery once i got back from vegas, and then i was in the er for breathing issues....bullshit!!!!

bruise2.jpg

xoxo magan </div></div>

Dude, that sucks..... What brought that on? I'd bring you a beer and a get well card... but you'd be all better by time they arrived from across the ocean!

The tattoo looks great, and you've chosen a pretty talented artist! Well done.

Cheers
AI

ouch!!! what did you have your wrist scoped for? had carpal tunnel done on both mine and they didnt look anywhere near that bad, hope they gave you some good meds,cause i know that hurts. heres to a speedy recovery!

She had a cist that was deeply rooted into the whole wrist. It was about the size of a paintball with some good tenticles. I guess it is all gone now though.
John III

Ouch doesnt look like that was fun get well soon!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
bruise2.jpg

xoxo magan </div></div>

Even when it comes to the little fluff rats No means No.

Damn I didn't miss much at SHOT show but I did miss the US optics booth.
frown.gif

HOW IN THE HELL DID THIS GET ON PAGE 9!! These girls are to pretty and work to damn hard to not be placed on the first page. And somebody needs to post the new one of Magan with teh spotting scope! and the other ones she says exist of that photo shoot! PLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE

make that page 49
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: loubee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SHOT show = (more than) good times!

frank.jpg
</div></div>

How tall is that guy... 4' 8"?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: loubee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SHOT show = (more than) good times!

frank.jpg
</div></div>

How tall is that guy... 4' 8"? </div></div>

That'll get ya banned!
wink.gif

Tell us something we already dont know!!!

LOL

I have to agree. This was a great thread, but where were the scopes? Never mind, the big reticles and long eye relief was good enough.

Just thought this one should come back for a while cause I missed it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pengilly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
pic03228.jpg

You know guys, I love rifles and all, but seriously, Im thinking about taking up archery.....nows who's with me?

PS That there is some serious side boob. </div></div>

Dude... I've seen her before...

mail2.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Teppo Ka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just thought this one should come back for a while cause I missed it </div></div>

Wait till Reelman find this tread and bitch about skin and tatoo...
smile.gif

damn, makes me want to buy a scope if i need one or not

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">welcome back everyone!!!! hope all is well......and you didnt miss me too much. lol well shot show was a grand old time, im very glad i got to see some of you fine men out there
wink.gif

i dont have any vegas pics yet, but for those of you how were curious about mt tat here is a pic of it! ENJOY!!!

xoxo

magan-2.jpg
</div></div>

Smokin'!!!!

That is really some art work ..a piece of work as it were...