• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Let's see them U.S. Optics girls

Re: Let's see them U.S. Optics girls

LOL

Ohh... Was there a bow in the picture??? Nice rack!

All of the girls and I are getting together this weekend for some brunch, I was thinking that I could take 20 or so to have them sign for you guys that won't be at SHOT. I think $25 shipped would be fair....anyone interested?
John III

John always looking out for us you the man!!!

pic03228.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emilio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If she's teaching I'm in. </div></div>
Yeah I shot 3-D archery forever it seems like and never saw anything that exciting...maybe I should look at throwing sticks again.

Well, me thinks them there US Optics gals aught to make it to GB this weekend to cheer on the <span style="font-weight: bold">PACK</span> and maybe distract the Giants by showing them your ti............................ckets. Not really tickets, but you get the jist. T'aint going to be that cold. At least compared to my neck of the woods.

You definitely would have fun, even if you missed the game.

Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States (54301) Lat: 44.52N, Lon: 88.02W
Wx Zone: WIZ039

Latest Reported Weather Conditions
Observed at Green Bay, WI
Updated 5:21 PM CST THU JAN 17 2008

Light Snow
27°F
-3°C
Current Conditions Provided By
Keetos World Weather
Humidity: 93%
Wind: Calm
Barometer: 29.45 in.
Dewpoint: 25°F

Green Bay, WI Weather Forecast
Updated 4:05 PM CST THU JAN 17 2008

NOW...SNOW WILL GRADUALLY TAPER OFF IN EAST CENTRAL WISCONSIN... INCLUDING THE FOX VALLEY...LATE THIS AFTERNOON. AN ADDITIONAL ACCUMULATION OF AN INCH OR LESS IS EXPECTED BETWEEN 4 PM AND 6 PM.

Friday
Becoming Cloudy
Hi: 15°
POP: 40% Partly sunny during the morning then becoming cloudy with a chance of light snow during the afternoon. Becoming blustery...With highs in the middle teens...Turning colder late in the day. West wind 10 to 15 mph...Increasing to 15 to 25 mph during the afternoon. Chance of snow 40 percent.

Friday Night
Flurries
Lo: -5°
Mostly cloudy. Scattered flurries during the evening. Lows around 5 below zero. Northwest wind 10 to 20 mph.

Saturday
Partly Cloudy
Hi: 3°
Partly sunny during the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Highs zero to 5 above. Northwest wind around 10 mph increasing to 10 to 20 mph during the afternoon.

Saturday Night
Mostly Clear
Lo: -10°
Cold. Mostly clear. Lows around 10 below zero. West wind 10 to 20 mph.

<span style="color: #33CCFF"><span style="font-weight: bold">Sunday
Partly Cloudy
Hi: 5°
Partly cloudy. Highs around 5 above zero.</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trigger time</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My Fav!
277210423.jpg
</div></div>

bet her dad is real proud

I bet he is!!!

Hey guy's......buy these signed calendars cause all the money will be divided up between us girls to buy some cute clothes and stuff for the SHOT Show. it would really help us out.....so show your appreciation and give to a good cause
laugh.gif

thanks
xoxo

This is one of those times where all of us hope that more is less
laugh.gif

Looking forward to SHOT and meeting all the girls!

Cheers, Doc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MultiCamMan762</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trigger time</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My Fav!
277210423.jpg
</div></div>

bet her dad is real proud </div></div>

Heck, I'd like to shake the man's hand. He did VERY well....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey guy's......buy these signed calendars cause all the money will be divided up between us girls to buy some cute clothes and stuff for the SHOT Show. it would really help us out.....so show your appreciation and give to a good cause
laugh.gif

thanks
xoxo </div></div>

Buttercup,
Are all the calenders bought from US optics signed???
Pen

NO! Only these 20 that John is selling are signed (he made a post about them earlier in this Forum), the rest wont be signed UNLESS you got to the SHOT Show, and we would be more then happy to sign them for you guys
laugh.gif

xoxo
Happy Monday!

I ordered mine and can't wait for its arrival...

Ordered one for myself and my son Dylan, who is 6. He is already more of a ladies man than I have ever been. He puts on cologne before heading to kindergarten in the mornings. When they come in I will see about getting a picture of him with his calendar.

Giggle<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC_EOD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-weight: bold">This one looks like she's saying, "I'd get naked if it was a Schmidt & Bender.</span>
276821440.jpg
</div></div>

Thats my girl!!! A nice shade of red please!!

Dont forget I LOVE pink!!!!
I think you will like it

Solid copy on pink heading shopping later today!!
smile.gif

Oh dear God somebody please throw ice on this thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^^ nossir.... let it be... LOL

-Wil </div></div>

Wil

YOu know what happens when NOMAd starts GLAZIN people? It ain't pretty
crazy.gif

Thats right the warning sign for eye protection comes on!!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spunky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">O Dear </div></div>

Well put!

LOL!! O Dear is a understatement!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

beachdec2.jpg

happy thursday! xoxo </div></div>

Hmm to bad I'm way to far away to come to shot show, maybe next year
smirk.gif

Fire in the hole and also fair warning of

Standby for naked man!!!!!! to allow people to seek cover!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fire in the hole and also fair warning of

Standby for naked man!!!!!! to allow people to seek cover!! </div></div>

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little
sick.gif

I can't go to SHOT either. In ANCOC until end of Feb. Next year girls!

Dont worry it probably be a new set of hotties once we run off to Cabo with this set!!

Sorry you will miss the party!!

Nomad, you are one crazy bastard! Haven't changed a bit since the ole' FAST days...

LOL you know it lifes to short live each day like its the last!!!

Military shore does have a way of gettin in the way of my social life.... LOL!

Make sure you scream my name NOMAD! It sounds like this:

YANKEE DOWN RANGE!!! YANKEE DOWN RANGE!!!

I'm UP for the archery training!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">here is a pic of my fav. flower i have in my tattoo....and its in color!!!! thought id give you guys a peak
laugh.gif

enjoy
tatflower.jpg
</div></div>

Oh, this is awesome. I just got back from Europe and while over there working I took some time to get certified in swedish tat massage. There are only a handful of us in the world and I am the only one going to SHOT. The oils and techniques used are some of the finest in the world. Tat ink can be harmful to the skin and must be inspected closely. I may have sometime to do an inspection and demonstrate the techniques prior to the UFC event. Let me know.

C U soon spunky!!!