• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lets See What Santa Brought Ya!

No, he owned it. I honestly dont even know how he could have poasibly shot it at that level and distance unless it was on purpose. However he owned it from the moment it happened. I followed him to the ATM at the gas station across the highway. I was looking through my scope to watch the hit of the round i just shot a second before him and saw something fly across my vision. Went to chamber tue next round and noticed the one metal rod was just swinging in the wind. I was just happy he didnt hit my manfrotto tripod. Now that would have been expensive.

i dont lose my temper anymore in life, unless its llife or death. Just not worried about the little things.
Glad to hear. I still think the average gun owner (may be stupid AF) is above average in the moral category. You know moral rhymes with deplorale.

New to me Swift Creek 6.5 creed. It's still in time out until sunday, because California says i need to "cool down" first.

Attachments

• 20181220_162312.jpg
    20181220_162312.jpg
    413.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 20181220_162255.jpg
    20181220_162255.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 69
Very nice JM. Speaking of a chronograph....i need a new one. Mine got shot this past saturday, by the guy in the lane next to me. He said he got the targets mixed up. It was old and had been shot twice before, just not catastrophic.

I like taking a bunch of time at the range setting up steel just to have all the turds try to shoot the fence posts in half, on purpose, with their lame ass 7mm sporting a $99 scope and their uncle's leftover hunting ammo from the 80s :)

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
I'm sure there are many people who wished to give me lavish gifts this holiday season, unfortunately being a man of distinguished virtue I do not accept charity. I instead opted to spend the day intermittently teaching my second in command the difference between hot dogs and ground beef, to the result of much tail wagging. Now the sun has well set and we are preparing to walk the battlements one more time before becoming intimately acquainted with eggnog, spirits, the empty eggnog bottle thus to be chased around, and that YouTube video of wolf howls that I use to cue invasion response drills. For another year we have kept the Watership, Rudolph, and Punxsutawney clans at bay, for another year they live in terror— this is my Christmas gift.

I got a metric ton of shit. But the thing that stands out is that my parents, totally at random, thought about and found a hand made Kramer/Heinkels Damascus steel 8 inch chef knife for me.

Will be something that's around forever. Unlike my first wife, the Russian stripper skank.

I got a metric ton of shit. But the thing that stands out is that my parents, totally at random, thought about and found a hand made Kramer/Heinkels Damascus steel 8 inch chef knife for me.

Will be something that's around forever. Unlike my first wife, the Russian stripper skank.

Hi,

Pics or it didn't happen lolol, and I not talking about knife.

But seriously knife pic would be cool too.

Sincerely,
Theis

Excited about this. Can finally mix recipes right like I learned from my mom.View attachment 6992001

Good to see another with that quality machine. We too have the previous model that we got a fantastic deal on in '07. Around here, that is referred to as: "the Bitch in the kitchen that does all the work."

And yes, that is what My Lady says proudly, too. :D

I got something I'll definitely use. My wonderful wife bought me round whiskey ice ball molds.
View attachment 6992100

I have one the ex left that makes 'em in the shape of the Death Star!

So I got divorced last year this time, I didn't get anything this year either, except from my mom, who makes Christmas for me. She made her usual Christmas candy, fudge, peanutbutter balls and "puppy chow" (crispix cereal with peanutbutter and chocolate covered with confectioners suger). So there was that, it's not Christmas without it no matter what else happens.

As for a present, well, I had to cover for that. I found an ACOG 6x48 w/.50 BMG reticle for $1448 on Amazon! They go for around $1000 more used and $3000 retail! Only one they had and was sold by Trijicon directly, so it must have been a promotion or leftover from Black Friday? The "main page" had several for sale from various dealers including Trijicon, but were all at full price. Whatever, I finally got a BMG optic for an M2 that didn't cost a fortune. Was beginning to think I'd have to forgo it because I couldn't find one for under $3000 and just wasn't gonna pay that.

Here it is with a mag for size comparison. It's a huge beast. The new Tenebraex caps are really nice too. The front one fits on the ARD that threads in and the rear fits on a thin metal ring cut into the eyepiece body. Caps weren't an afterthought with this one. Can't wait to try it out.
IMG_1009.JPG

Last edited:
No, he owned it. I honestly dont even know how he could have poasibly shot it at that level and distance unless it was on purpose.

Maybe he was doing an Angelina Jolie bullet-curving attempt like in the movie Wanted?

handmade stuff is extra special

I'm with you on this. I spent the last few months in the garage doing wood-working for my family.

Last edited:
No, he owned it. I honestly dont even know how he could have poasibly shot it at that level and distance unless it was on purpose. However he owned it from the moment it happened. I followed him to the ATM at the gas station across the highway. I was looking through my scope to watch the hit of the round i just shot a second before him and saw something fly across my vision. Went to chamber tue next round and noticed the one metal rod was just swinging in the wind. I was just happy he didnt hit my manfrotto tripod. Now that would have been expensive.

i dont lose my temper anymore in life, unless its llife or death. Just not worried about the little things.

If he just hit one of the four metal screens, you can replace those with a stock steel rod from a hardware store. It's what I use. For the chrono, I also use a $25 Walmart tripod. Just to be safe. I swore if it failed to work again that I'd get a radar or magneto version. Hasn't failed ses
Got this tripod and a pig saddle ! (and a nice OD sweater from Duluth Trading.)

51YaF5AhN1L.jpg

That's nice. It looks almost exactly like the carbon fiber model of the aluminum Sirui I got... Is that one a Sirui? I got it for mounting optics to but it turns out it holds 27lbs., which his more than some of the dedicated shooting tripods, so I may get another for shooting off of. Anyway, if it's anything like the Sirui I got, you're gonna be pleased with it. It's VERY nice and I never thought I'd get excited about a damn tripod.

But the $25 Walmart tripods are best for the chrono IMO. They get the job done and if they take a hit duct tape won't fix, well, it won't matter too much.

Reactions: 1J04

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Armygasm

TOP DEFINITION
Armygasm
Throwing up, occurs when you overexert yourself when you work out. Likely to happen if you have an NCWOAH in charge of PT in the morning.
*Group running down the road, stareing at a guy thowing up because hes out of shape.*

PV2: God do you see that guy on the side of the road?
PFC: Yeah he got all danged up, had himself an Armygasm.
#army#military#pt#working out#throwing up#
by Doc Roc July 10, 2008

Get a Armygasm mug for your sister Zora.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
I'm sure there are many people who wished to give me lavish gifts this holiday season, unfortunately being a man of distinguished virtue I do not accept charity. I instead opted to spend the day intermittently teaching my second in command the difference between hot dogs and ground beef, to the result of much tail wagging. Now the sun has well set and we are preparing to walk the battlements one more time before becoming intimately acquainted with eggnog, spirits, the empty eggnog bottle thus to be chased around, and that YouTube video of wolf howls that I use to cue invasion response drills. For another year we have kept the Watership, Rudolph, and Punxsutawney clans at bay, for another year they live in terror— this is my Christmas gift.

I could care less about getting anything and enjoy giving more.

This year, my brother, mom and myself bought my dad a Tikka T3X Lite in 6.5 Creed and I coughed up four boxes of Prime ammo for good measure.

I threw an SWFA 3-15 on it so he could put some rounds down range while visiting us.

I took him shooting yesterday.

The smile on his face when he stacked three rounds in a dime size hole at 100 yards are priceless.

If he just hit one of the four metal screens, you can replace those with a stock steel rod from a hardware store. It's what I use. For the chrono, I also use a $25 Walmart tripod. Just to be safe. I swore if it failed to work again that I'd get a radar or magneto version. Hasn't failed ses

That's nice. It looks almost exactly like the carbon fiber model of the aluminum Sirui I got... Is that one a Sirui? I got it for mounting optics to but it turns out it holds 27lbs., which his more than some of the dedicated shooting tripods, so I may get another for shooting off of. Anyway, if it's anything like the Sirui I got, you're gonna be pleased with it. It's VERY nice and I never thought I'd get excited about a damn tripod.

But the $25 Walmart tripods are best for the chrono IMO. They get the job done and if they take a hit duct tape won't fix, well, it won't matter too much.

It's a: XILETU T284C+FB1 Carbon Fiber Tripod & Ball Head and Removable Monopod

I was originally asking for this: https://www.nightgoggles.com/shop/n...ing_wp_cron=1543338491.1928920745849609375000
But they were out of stock until after Christmas

So, in doing some research found that all they were doing was putting the pig saddle on a xiletu tripod, so ordered the parts separately from where they were in stock.

Here's the specs:

Specifications(include the ball head):
Brand:XILETU
Model:T-284C+FB-1
Leg Section:4
Material:Carbon fiber
Color:Camo
Type:Professional Tripod
Max.Height:1730mm/68.1inch
Max.Height(No Center Tube):1460mm/57.5inch
Min.Height:250mm/9.84inch
Folded Height:460mm/18.1inch
Item Weight:1.84kg/4.05lb
Loading Weight:16kg/35.27lb
Max.Tube Diameter:29mm/1.14inchs

This year, my brother, mom and myself bought my dad a Tikka T3X Lite in 6.5 Creed and I coughed up four boxes of Prime ammo for good measure.

I threw an SWFA 3-15 on it so he could put some rounds down range while visiting us.

The smile on his face when he stacked three rounds in a dime size hole at 100 yards are priceless.
Wish I could hit the like button twice.

Over the years I bought my dad 3 guns. Unfortunately, I have them all now. I know he enjoyed them. About 25 years ago I bought some property for a home, and set up a 100M range. Having a convenient place to shoot, with access to a shop was something he really enjoyed. He and my wife's step dad used to get together and shoot fairly regularly. They're both gone now, RIP. Glad to hear you had a good Christmas with your father.

No he hit the unit itself. The sunscreen was just knocked out of the unit and swinging.

I can't believe it's actually a word. Even if it's some urban dictionary shit. lmfao

Add this: Multiple Ammogasm.

When buying ammo for more than one caliber at a time, beware the multiple ammogasm. It annoys the gun shop owner when Jerry starts thrutching around like Joe Cocker singing "With a Little Help from My Friends".

Only 5 shot groups count! ;)

We bought a house this year and agreed early to not exchange gifts for Christmas.

Two weeks before Christmas I let it slip around my wife that I hate this holiday. Two sets of "blended families" means- for us- no matter what we do, someone is put off by our plans.

My wife and I try to put thought into our gifts and would really prefer not having a gift exchange to afterthought gifts. Chinese Christmas, white elephant Christmas, gag gifts. Fuck- save your money. I don't need that shit, or the grief.

My wife had a custom door mat made for my dad's wife (says "grandchildren spoiled here" and I gave my dad a weibad mod pump pillow for his deer blind.

My wife received a package of plastic cups and I got two rolls of blue shop towels and a package of zip ties. I was so excited I forgot to take pics. But, I can recreate the scene if you're really interested.

So not kidding.

I love my dad but could really do without his wife. I'm already thinking about next year. I'm going to buy a dozen lotto tickets and scratch them, then pack the non-winners in a card that says "Sorry for your loss..."

We bought a house this year and agreed early to not exchange gifts for Christmas.

Two weeks before Christmas I let it slip around my wife that I hate this holiday. Two sets of "blended families" means- for us- no matter what we do, someone is put off by our plans.

My wife and I try to put thought into our gifts and would really prefer not having a gift exchange to afterthought gifts. Chinese Christmas, white elephant Christmas, gag gifts. Fuck- save your money. I don't need that shit, or the grief.

My wife had a custom door mat made for my dad's wife (says "grandchildren spoiled here" and I gave my dad a weibad mod pump pillow for his deer blind.

My wife received a package of plastic cups and I got two rolls of blue shop towels and a package of zip ties. I was so excited I forgot to take pics. But, I can recreate the scene if you're really interested.

So not kidding.

I love my dad but could really do without his wife. I'm already thinking about next year. I'm going to buy a dozen lotto tickets and scratch them, then pack the non-winners in a card that says "Sorry for your loss..."

And this, Virginia, is why the Almighty gives us friends.

Reactions: 1J04
I never ask for anything. Never have. I had a unique view of gift giving even as a kid.

Momma got me a Voormi sweater, a very unique jade carving, and a few other items.

My parents got me a Henckels chef knife. Very nice.

My daughter had her mom print a picture of her and I napping when she was a couple months old. Made me like I was cutting onions.....

For me, its about celebrating the fulfilled promise and spending time with those I love.

So not kidding.

Don't forget to add in used up gift cards