• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lets See What Santa Brought Ya!

We were at the local Ace Hardware last month picking up a Marlin 30-30 for Rebecca's son. While there, I mentioned I had been considering buying the Hornady progressive setup since they had lowered their price to $329.

She caught me looking at equipment for casting lead bullets and fishing weights too.

These were under the tree Christmas morning.

20181226_110359.jpg

I forgot to mention a 24oz pack of Sturgis jerkey. Yum.

The missing pieces to my run-n-gun virtual range, a projector and a screen.

Cheap projector actually works pretty damn well. Maybe not the brightest thing ever, but it gets the job done. Still trying to figure out the best arrangement, and I think it's gonna end up getting a custom ceiling mount, but for now this barely used dining room table will suffice.

3000 something DA trigger pulls on my SIG P220 and my index finger is pretty pissed off.

20181227_173358.jpg

Cheap projector actually works pretty damn well. Maybe not the brightest thing ever, but it gets the job done. Still trying to figure out the best arrangement, and I think it's gonna end up getting a custom ceiling mount, but for now this barely used dining room table will suffice.

3000 something DA trigger pulls on my SIG P220 and my index finger is pretty pissed off.

View attachment 6993009
Now how's that setup going to work when the projected screen is 120" (diagonal)?

View attachment 6993009
How much do you have invested in that setup so far?

I didnt get anything. Bought a friend a new pair of Muck boots. Gave another $250 cash. Gave my niece and nephew cash. Bought my mom a new phone. Bought my dad some bullets, new scope base and rings.

And to top it off, on Christmas day, the girl I was talking to, told me she wasnt going to talk to me anymore until after her drunk EX bf goes back to base, after being home for Christmas. Lol good stuff. At least she was honest. "Hey, im going to fuck my ex while hes in town. Talk to ya in 2 weeks..."

I have a surprise for though. Going to tell her Im talking to her twin sister now.

LOL. Yeah. We sneak it in with the dino toys. ?

Hah... Well, I guess our kids have something in common =)

20181225_092210.jpg

And this damn pteranodon... Got him out of a claw game at a pizza place tonight. 2 tokens per try, probably 50 tokens expended, and I got 9 dinos including that one. My boy wanted it, though, and I was determined to get it. There's a brontosaurus sitting on the edge of the machine that came with it but fell out just before being released. Tried wrastling the machine a bit, but it was bolted to the floor =/

I've never won shit from a claw game before.

20181227_213037.jpg

Now how's that setup going to work when the projected screen is 120" (diagonal)?

I dunno. May not be able to get that wide a projection with such limited space, but I can definitely double what I have in the picture with good results. I just need to put it up above the treadmill.

Shot detection is pretty good, too. Occasionally miss shots due to FPS issues I've yet to figure out on that damned mac POS.

@bullseye13:

Software - $0
Webcams - $0, I tend to acquire shit like that somehow
Sig P220 Carry - around $400
Laser ammo 9mm/.40 cal/45 ACP trainer thing - $109
Projector - $89
Screen - No idea
Laptop - $0
Annoying AF dining room table - around $400
Treadmill - $0

Total - About $1000
Total without the gun and table - About $200-250

Last month I made it clear to my girlfriend that I would not be able to exchange presents this year since I purchased a 95 Ford Bronco 11 years ago. Jumped out of the bedroom window yelling PEW IS FOR LIFE!

Reactions: ArmyJerry