• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

lets see your foundation stock

How is everyone maintaining the finish on the micarta? Some stocks seem to appear dull and others semi-gloss
Prior to painting mine, I would use a warm damp cloth. Per foundation that's the best way to clean them. You could use some stock wax to make it shine some too. Obviously oil the metal bits as needed.

Reactions: Blindsight
Will get better pics later. 22gt 16.5" Proof. Foundation Dominion. Falkor Action

IMG_8948.jpeg

Well it is raining out, so I am cleaning up the reloading bench and safes a bit and thought I would grab a shitty pic of all my Foundations together... definitely need better light and backdrop for them. But here you go. View attachment 8119623View attachment 8119624
Seeing as you have both. Your verdict between the Tangent Theta and the ZCO? And lastly, what is your all time favorite scope?

Seeing as you have both. Your verdict between the Tangent Theta and the ZCO? And lastly, what is your all time favorite scope?

Oof... Well this was a question that I had before I purchased both of these. I had been using SB PMIIs for years on my personal rifles, and was really wondering if there was something I was missing.

After owning them for a while now, sadly I am no closer to a conclusion then I was when I started on this road. I like them both for different reasons, and to be honest like allot if aging people I like what I use most, and that is my PMII on my personal 308 and the NF ATACR on my work 308.

I plan on spending more time behind my 6mms this winter once my new actions come in so maybe then I can give better response to this, it honestly hard to go wrong with any of them.

Reactions: Chappies
I think I have only read in 1 post about the dark distressed "figure" kind of blending together and losing its crisp "grain" look, but has anyone else noticed this?

Out at Max Ordinate Academy doing some training, taking in their Advanced Police Sniper School. Got solod second round impacts at 1000 and 1300 of my tripod on 20" plate with Berger 175 OTM Tactical factory work loads.
20231214_133821.jpg
20231213_143516.jpg
20231213_122959.jpg

What's an average OTD price, once you've added an arca rail, bottom metal, typical accessories?

Bottom metal is included in the price. You pick it when ordering.

Edit: This is incorrect. Back to my hole

Last edited:
Has anyone milled out the back of an MG2? Saw a gentleman have it done by S&S, curious how much weight can be taken off, or if it’s a horrible idea.

I swear i saw it posted on foundations facebook page, but does anyone know who's doing the custom engraving / etching on foundation stocks for the grip texture?

Yes! You can get it in either the centurion style grip or the Genesis 2.
well heck! thats awesome to know, I'm shooting the mg2 now and love the grip angle, ive never tried a centurion but i know lots of people love it