• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Scott for all the amazing deals you offer us.
Excellent comms, fast shipping and great products at unbeatable prices! Better than the used prices on here sometimes!

Got my scope today. Just wanted to say thanks again Scott for a wonderful deal. Communication was fantastic and Scott definitely kept his word as to when it would ship. On a side note, just playing with the scope today and I only got 18 mils worth on the turret. Is that normal? It’s a gen 2 razor 4.5-27.

Also wondering if this is still going? Was looking for a Memorial Day sale. I got money burning a hole in my pocket and need a new razor

Also wondering if this is still going? Was looking for a Memorial Day sale. I got money burning a hole in my pocket and need a new razor

Sorry, we do not do Memorial Day sales...in honor of the fallen. We do not commercialize this holiday. Now 4th of July, Veteran's Day......game on!

Last edited:
Sorry, we do not do Memorial Day sales...in honor of the fallen. We do not commercialize this holiday. Now 4th of July, Veteran's Day. game on!
Just when I thought you guys couldn’t get any more awesome! Could you pm me a hide price on a razor 4.5-27 7c?

Will we have to wait until July for the next one or do you anticipate there may be potential to sneak a weekend one in before then?

Needing a couple things ;)

Hopefully I will soon receive tracking for the GenII razor I ordered on 4-21-19. I have a 223 that is feeling left out.

What’s the rough timeframe the rzr 3-18s are running these days?

The PST came in today! Thanx Scott, great deal!??

Going to be ordering a Diamondback Tactical here in a couple days.

Guys, if you want a scope do yourselves a favor, please call Scott !!! Another ridiculous deal on a scope !!! Just mounted it, can't wait to take it out to the range tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.