• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance on a pst2 3-15x44 ffp mrad ebr2c? Snagged a gen 2 from you couple months back and need another lighter scope for hunting.

Not seeing the new updates on the original page posting on my side

PST Gen 2....standby

Re: mx711yam...refresh your browser, clear your cache, or go to homepage and click on the link at the end of the sale announcement

Reactions: mx711yam
No wonder Scott has a big following here on the Hide. This is my first purchase from him and wont be the last. I have never received a letter/invoice from someone i have purchased from especially not a company that has put a personal note on it like Scott. Most everybody shoots you an email with order details and a generic signature on it. This is great service and can’t wait for the scope!

Attachments

• 4EF1A6DB-C5D5-4327-8B56-0B4C58D7A90D.jpeg
    4EF1A6DB-C5D5-4327-8B56-0B4C58D7A90D.jpeg
    296.6 KB · Views: 191
Reactions: Glassaholic
Received my Razor Gen 2 4.5-27 from the 4 of July sale exactly as promised, 6 weeks. Another ridiculous deal. Thank you guys !

Reactions: black5.3
We have many more Gen II shipping this week!

Folks, for some reason the Hide does not notify me anymore when someone PMs me.....used to get a notification to my email account. I will answer all PMs right now.

Scott
I and several others stopped getting notifications as well

Same.... next thing you know my phone crashed and my inbox exploded like a recently single chick posting bathroom selfies...

My ebr7c gen 2 is showing it will be delivered today according to the tracking.

Reactions: TACC
Patience is a virtue, it's a "weekend" sale...

If you really can't wait pick up the phone and call Scott. He's a great guy to talk to and the phone prices are usually just as amazing as the "sale" prices.

Reactions: SupraneGuru
Status
Not open for further replies.