• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder, if you pay through PayPal using discover from July to Sept, you get 5% back.

You might need to activate it in your Discover account first.

Also make sure the PayPal address is your confirmed shipping address. It went through directly without a chance to review/confirm.

Last edited:
Hey everyone just checking in again. Is it normal to get a letter from Scott in the mail with your order info kinda like a receipt ?does this just mean my order has been processed?

All Razor and PST orders made on our Labor Day sale will be shipped tomorrow! So that was less than a 3 week turnaround, not too bad.

Time for another sale. It's my birthday tomorrow so a perfect occasion. Sale starts this morning and will go through Saturday night.

Thanks!!

Scott
Shipped from vortex? Or to buyers?

Guys,

It's been a slow month and quarter, time for a splash sale...primarily your favorite "V" brand....stay tuned for going live tonight!

How does this work? Just navigate to the SH Specials Page and start browsing from there?

How does this work? Just navigate to the SH Specials Page and start browsing from there?

1.Find the scope you want on the specials page
2. Add to cart
3. Wipe your eyes once or twice to make sure your seeing the price correctly
4. Keep clicking BUY BUY BUY before Scott realizes his pricing error
5. Stare at mail box till the item you got for a steal arrives
6. Mount scope and shoot more ammo

2. Add to cart

Lol that is the best description I've ever seen...thanks for that!

We are live now, only on the website until about noon tomorrow.

Best,

Scott

Reactions: Secant and goosed
Holy crap I wish I had the cash right now. Been looking at the Mark 5HD 3.6-18 and that’s easily the best price I’ve seen. I’ll go be poor somewhere else now...

2. Add to cart
Honestly this is exactly how my transaction went!

Reactions: TACC and goosed
Guys,

It's been a slow month and quarter, time for a splash sale...primarily your favorite "V" brand....stay tuned for going live tonight!

i don't "need" anything, but the deals looked so good, i posted a link on calguns.
i hope that is okay. i think the site's vendors get pissed, lol. :p

Thanks so much for the help, Hiders. Prices will be available on the website for another 4 hours, after that, you will have to call or email this weekend to get in on this deal....please browse and give us a shot, thanks!

Scott

Thanks so much for the help, Hiders. Prices will be available on the website for another 4 hours, after that, you will have to call or email this weekend to get in on this deal....please browse and give us a shot, thanks!

Scott

Is payment charged immediately or upon shipment? (PST Gen2 3-15)

Was out of service area on this one, what are the odds of another "V" brand sale before the end of the year?

Was out of service area on this one, what are the odds of another "V" brand sale before the end of the year?

Just give him a call. He will take good care of you anyways.

If you wanna wait there's a good chance he will do at least one of these.

Black friday
Christmas
New years
Bored and it's friday night

Looking at the 10x42 UHD binos, do we need a code for discount? Price shown is what I'm seeing everywhere else.

Do you have any moa nx8 2.5-20 in stock ? I can't load your page or find your phone number with my phone for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.