• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, Hiders, working behind the scenes to bring you the best deals...

From now through July 4th, we will do 52.5% off MSRP for Vortex with a selling price of $1000 or more, and 50% off MSRP for those products with a selling price of under $1000. StrikeEagles are excepted as they are not setup for that type of pricing. This is only posted here, for you. I am nearly 100% confident this will be the last of the mega discounts. So, order when you wish, but understand it is first come first served as always. The gavel drops after July 4th....fair warning!!

Working on Steiner / Burris as we speak....maybe Sig too...

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Just placed an order for a Razor gen 3. Also have an order in for a Steiner t6xi. Looking forward to comparing the two.

From now through July 4th, we will do 52.5% off MSRP for Vortex with a selling price of $1000 or more, and 50% off MSRP for those products with a selling price of under $1000. StrikeEagles are excepted as they are not setup for that type of pricing. This is only posted here, for you. I am nearly 100% confident this will be the last of the mega discounts. So, order when you wish, but understand it is first come first served as always. The gavel drops after July 4th....fair warning!!

Have mercy please…
How do I resist this promo…

I couldn't, gen3 rzr #3 ordered, fml.......
1686015732042.gif

So figured I'd give a bump to Scott and Liberty Optics with a 5 star review. After being an idiot on the invoicing process and Scott patiently answering, he asked a question that lead to some of the best customer service I've received. I had a business trip and was hesitant to place the order because I didn't want the scope to get here when I was gone. Scott asked for a date of return and held shipping for me until I was on my way home. And just like he stated, he had my back and provided a stellar transaction.

I purchased a Sightron SVIII from him and again can't say enough good things. I highly recommend Liberty Optics for your next optic purchase.

Do you guys ship to Canada, if so any idea on timelines on a gen 3 razor and any issues with customs?

I.....

I will be placing an order soon.

If you post a Sig discount i should be in for some sig lrf binos.

Bump for Scott, still really enjoying both of the T6Xi's

Reactions: lash
Hey Scott, are the 1x10 Razors shipping pretty close to the 30 day wait still? Have a match 15July and wondering if I need to find something to use. Thanks.

Keep us posted on sig-

Musing lrf binos. I'm between KILO6K-HD and Fury 5000 ABs.

$$$ could be a factor 😊

Reactions: Rebels010
Keep us posted on sig-

$$$ could be a factor 😊
Kilo 6k has a more pleasant color rendeeing for sure. It's a more natural image than the 10k. The fury 5k has a prominent blueish hue and the glass is so so. I think 6k have a better image.

Reactions: CaptArab
I'm highly interested in watching a sig discount too.

Right now I'm between the Sig Kilo 8K and the Vortex 4000 with Geo Ballistics

Any updates on when a Vortex Razor G2 4.5-27x56 order from late April will be shipping? You though by end of May but I've not seen anything. Thanks

Keep us posted on sig-

$$$ could be a factor 😊
I can't speak to the glass quality comparison, but my Sig 6Ks paired with my Kestrel 6700 Elite are MONEY. Having the firing solution in the display is such a luxury.

Reactions: lash
I can't speak to the glass quality comparison, but my Sig 6Ks paired with my Kestrel 6700 Elite are MONEY. Having the firing solution in the display is such a luxury.
Keep us posted on sig-

$$$ could be a factor 😊
I have both the Sig 8k and the Vortex Fury 5000 AB. Sig digital display is much better and I think the laser ranging is more consistent. Fury glass is nice and clear, but to be honest, I find myself grabbing the Sig 8k most of the time.

Reactions: JPaul and CaptArab
Our website and email is down right now for migration to a new server. Terrible timing, but whatever. Should be back up and running in 2-3 hours. Thanks for your understanding
Is the sale price the % off of the listed price on your site? Or should we expect it off the Vortex site MSRP?

Also, when we buy something, do we need to say anything in comments to get the deal?

Sorry for the questions!

Is the sale price the % off of the listed price on your site? Or should we expect it off the Vortex site MSRP?

Also, when we buy something, do we need to say anything in comments to get the deal?
It’s off vortex msrp. Not sure about having to comment for the SH deal but I always did regardless

Sorry for the questions!
Price is discounted off MFG MSRP. When you checkout, you will do so "requesting a quote"
Scott will send you a invoice over email and thats how you pay.

Anyone have a general lead time on the G3s? Just ordered one and was curious if it'd be 3 months or 6 before I got my hands on it.

I ordered one 2/25 and I'm hoping it's in the next batch to go out. Simple supply-demand issues.

I completely understand why there's a lead time and have no problem with waiting, especially when you're getting a great deal. I just wanted a general timeline so I could plan ahead. I appreciate the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.