• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely understand why there's a lead time and have no problem with waiting, especially when you're getting a great deal. I just wanted a general timeline so I could plan ahead. I appreciate the response.
Been closer to 4 months just about each time I’ve ordered.

Reactions: lash
Anyone have a general lead time on the G3s? Just ordered one and was curious if it'd be 3 months or 6 before I got my hands on it.
Its is 3-4 months. Ordered one on Veterans Day, received Feb 16. Ordered second one on New Years Eve, received April 14. Order and forget about it and let Mr. Berish take care of you. He has earned a lifetime of business from me as I know he has from others.

Reactions: The GIF-fer
Its is 3-4 months. Ordered one on Veterans Day, received Feb 16. Ordered second one on New Years Eve, received April 14. Order and forget about it and let Mr. Berish take care of you. He has earned a lifetime of business from me as I know he has from others.
This is my 3rd or 4th scope from Liberty, so I am by no means concerned that I won't be taken care of and happy. I was just curious on a general lead time as I might send a rifle off for a bit of work and when I get this would be a big determining factor of when I do that.

Reactions: Earnhardt
I to ordered another vortex and the wait begins but will not worry and when it shows up it is like an early birthday present or xmas present,Well worth the wait for the saving on a great scope!Stan

Think that Steiner T6xi 2.5-15 would look really good on this SOLGW M4 76 13.7 😎
Hope Steiner steps up like Vortex did!
20230617_113204.jpg

Heading to Orlando this afternoon and then catching the early bird back to the Big Sky. Will get home tomorrow night and then back to work Thursday. I have a bunch of tracking numbers in my inbox (many of you will receive your product by the time I send to you Friday) and a bunch more will be released for shipping Friday also. I will have final sale details for the 4th of July weekend on Friday also.

vortex tripod ordered 5/4/2023 delivered today 6/27

Tripod and hog saddle is an awesome combo

The wait for optics begins

Reactions: paulL01
OK, Hiders, working behind the scenes to bring you the best deals...

From now through July 4th, we will do 52.5% off MSRP for Vortex with a selling price of $1000 or more, and 50% off MSRP for those products with a selling price of under $1000. StrikeEagles are excepted as they are not setup for that type of pricing. This is only posted here, for you. I am nearly 100% confident this will be the last of the mega discounts. So, order when you wish, but understand it is first come first served as always. The gavel drops after July 4th....fair warning!!

Working on Steiner / Burris as we speak....maybe Sig too...

Thanks, and have a great weekend!
Wow! I just saw this and made an order!

I just placed an order for a Razor Gen3 6-36, but I received an invoice for the regular $2999.00 price. What did I miss?

OK.....at the 11th hour, here we are.

Continue with the Vortex savings.
Steiner Optics - 40% off MSRP
Burris XTR Pro and XTRIII - Best price ever (at least from us).

Sale ends midnight July 4th. You have until midnight July 6th to pay for Steiner and Burris and we will transmit the order to them Friday morning, and that is all she wrote until hopefully Veterans Day weekend.

Best,

Scott

Last edited:
Is Burris also 40% off? That parts a little confusing, thanks.

Impatience. One of my more endearing qualities.

Also, thank you so much for taking care of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.