• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything going on with the vortex strike eagle 3-18 mrad? I put it in my cart and started the checkout process and it was still showing full price.

Anything going on with the vortex strike eagle 3-18 mrad? I put it in my cart and started the checkout process and it was still showing full price.
Place the order and wait for the invoice with the real price on it.

Reactions: lash
I might have missed it, but does your Vortex pricing apply to adjunct devices like tripods, spotting scopes, and range finders, or binos?

OK, you Burris guys, your scopes came in yesterday and I have them all ready for shipping today. You should have gotten a tracking number from me. IF you bought Burris and Steiner at the same time, I will wait for Steiner next week and ship both together.

Also sent 40+ tracking numbers for Vortex yesterday.

Sightron SVIII sale extended until tomorrow night.

ADDED the new Vortex Switchback tripod in the Vortex spotting scope section due to immediate demand of this new release.

Have a good weekend!

Friendly advice this Tuesday should be the last day to use UPS ground services . That’ll guarantee a delivery before the strike on the 1st . That allows 2 beyond their usually estimated delivery for the 48

Received a Gen3 order Thursday. New turrets are notably better than the pair I have from first two batches in early 2022. Gonna have to get the oldies upgraded.

Edit, this was actually ordered much earlier. My memorial day order is yet to be fulfilled. Forgot there were two on the books.

Last edited:
Received my Gen3 order from memorial day sale Thursday. New turrets are notably better than the pair I have from first two batches in early 2022. Gonna have to get the oldies upgraded.

That's awesome! I ordered a Gen3 in the memorial day sale as well. Hopefully any day.

I ordered one of the Sightron SVIIIs that I’d been wanting, even though I wasn’t quite ready for the purchase. I just could not resist the price he was offering. It arrived the evening before I headed out of town for a while, so I didn’t even open it. I’ma Gap put believer in delayed gratification yet am still excited to open it and get it mounted for a range session. This, even though I don’t even have the rifle built for it yet.

Anyone else ever make the weird purchase sequence of buying the scope first and then building the rifle for under it?

The 50% from saturday is still going. Call him. He is good to work with.
Called the shop, no answer.

Read up a few posts and saw where somebody said that you can check out on the website to receive an invoice in your email. Did that and will see.

Called the shop, no answer.

Read up a few posts and saw where somebody said that you can check out on the website to receive an invoice in your email. Did that and will see.
That should work. Did you include a reference to SH? I don’t think it’s required, but Scott did say it helps him to keep track.

Reactions: dirtytough
I ordered one of the Sightron SVIIIs that I’d been wanting, even though I wasn’t quite ready for the purchase. I just could not resist the price he was offering. It arrived the evening before I headed out of town for a while, so I didn’t even open it. I’ma Gap put believer in delayed gratification yet am still excited to open it and get it mounted for a range session. This, even though I don’t even have the rifle built for it yet.

Anyone else ever make the weird purchase sequence of buying the scope first and then building the rifle for under it?
I have absolutely purchased a scope before I had a rifle to put it on. More than once LOL.

I usually build the rifle first, but currently in same boat as you.
Tracking shows the 4th of July T6Xi 3-18x56 FFP MSR2 arrives tomorrow. I just got home tonight and leave tomorrow for a vacation. Delivery timing worked out perfect. Have a special gas gun project in mind for this & it’ll be my first chamber job as well.

My next purchase needs to be another safe.

How about becoming a Liberty safe dealer @LibertyOptics? Seems fitting🤔

Yee haw, shout out, received my Steiner 3-18x56 today, from the Sale. First time ordering from Scott,and Liberty Optics. Communication was spot on, invoicing, tracking number, shipping, etc. Most of all the deal!! Made a long term Customer out of me, thanks Scott!!

Last edited:
Steiner t6xi 2.5-15x50 came today.
Best glass I've ever looked thru, lol...
Don't know how Scott gets those prices but, God Bless him
20230729_000828.jpg

Why the long wait? What was the wait time on Steiner?
If you had read any of the thread earlier, you would know that the Vortex scopes are shipping direct from Vortex and they are not in stock.

With these awesome prices, why does it matter? If you just must have one tomorrow, then you’ll have to pay what every price some other vendor is charging.

In this case, you cannot have your cake and eat it too.

If you had read any of the thread earlier, you would know that the Vortex scopes are shipping direct from Vortex and they are not in stock.

With these awesome prices, why does it matter? If you just must have one tomorrow, then you’ll have to pay what every price some other vendor is charging.

In this case, you cannot have your cake and eat it too.
I did read the thread. When I saw the Steiner scopes going out so quickly, I just wanted to know why is it taking 100 days from Vortex. It wasn’t a criticism or complaint. Is Vortex that backed up?

I did read the thread. When I saw the Steiner scopes going out so quickly, I just wanted to know why is it taking 100 days from Vortex. It wasn’t a criticism or complaint. Is Vortex that backed up?
The difference is backorders. We have literally a mountain of orders from Vortex, that started when COVID / supply chain issues hit, and we still have not quite caught up. The demand for Vortex products is still through the roof. It's our #1 brand by far. So, from "us", there is a wait. On a select few items (Razor 1-6x Gen II-E for example) none have been imported for months, but such is more and more rare now.

Steiner, we have nobody waiting. Someone orders a Steiner, if we don't have it, and they do, if it is in stock, turnaround is real quick.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.