• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Hiders, some of you weren't given enough notice on our awesome sale last weekend, so let's lather, rinse, repeat this weekend! Fair Warning! :geek:;)
Are the prices going to change this weekend? I’m interested in a gen 2 razor.

Are the prices going to change this weekend? I’m interested in a gen 2 razor.

I echo this.

Me too.

I just sold the one I bought from Scott during one of the first weekend sales he had and didn't realize how much I like it. Going to go with the new reticle this time though.

I just ordered a gen 2 razor. Thanks so much Scott for an awesome deal!

I am absolutely loving my new Razor I got from you at shot show time, and the amazing deal I got.
Any specials coming up on vortex spotting scopes, viper, diamondback, maybe razor if I can scratch back up quick? I'm shooting out further with my new scope and my old circa 1997 simmons isn't keeping up :). What a good problem to have.

I’m trying to figure out which scope of mine I want to upgrade to the Razor.

We are just a few scopes shy of our best month in over a year! Sooooo...we put the "flash" in flash sale and spooled it up right now until 11:00 p.m. eastern tonight!! You know what to do!

Best, and thanks!

Scott

Reactions: Basher
i-W6GdnLC.jpg
NOT AGAIN.....MUST RESIST.......

• Haha
Reactions: Basher
Cinco de Mayo sale! 5 hours on the 5th day of the 5th month, starting now and ending at 5:00 p.m. CST......

Also, the super deals on the AMG are coming to a close. Not this sale but the next will be the last time for our super special AMG price. Forwarned is forearmed!

Thanks Hiders,

Scott

Last edited:
I'm seeing the AMG at a certain price but finally added to cart. Nice!

Has anyone got shipping info on a gen 2 razor yet? I can’t wait to get mine in. Hopefully soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.