• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, I have to mention the hottest new product from Kowa in years, the new 55mm compact spotting scopes with the same flourite crystal lens as the top of the line 88mm Prominar! These are amazing performers in a compact, lightweight package. On sale NOW, check them out here!

Thanks!

Scott

Shipping and supply chain sucks right now. There are very few guarantees on shipping. For all we know they are stuck on one of the 50 boats off California’s coast

Votex has been back ordered just like everyone else. Ive been back ordered for longer than both of you put together, but the price was fantastic, and the product will be too. If you can hold out on without it for a little while just order it and wait until it comes. Its not Scotts fault.

Folks,

The Gen II Razor 27x backorders will ship this month.

The Gen III 1-10x MRAD continue to follow the 60-90 day backorder trend.

The big news is that the Gen III 1-10x MOA/BDC are shipping quickly. All backorders will be erased this week, including those who just ordered last week. Now is the time to get the jump on these, as I have confirmation that any orders placed this week will ship this month. This intel will not post anywhere else.

Thanks,

Scott

He sends them out when vortex has them ready. He’s no slouch. You get the best price in town and wait a bit longer or you pay a higher price somewhere else. He’ll get them out to you no matter what. Just gotta play the waiting game.
Yeah, man. I’ll second this. I got mine the moment Vortex had it built. Scott will take care of you all, deal with confidence.

Reactions: ducman998
Status
Not open for further replies.