• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every number that shows up on my caller ID is called back, It's possible I deleted your VM before writing down the message, so if you left a different number on VM than you called from that could be what happened. Lots of folks call from work and when I call back, they have no idea who called. Sorry.

This week we are being blessed with a whole bunch of Gen III 1-10x MRAD, so much that if you ordered in July you will be shipped these next few days, so we are on to August. That puts us firmly in the 120-150 day window we have espoused the last few months. Since the orders from just our 4th of July sale was 50% of the total sales for August - September - October, we should be ripping through these quicker now. The MOA backorders are nil and just 4-8 weeks

Scott

Hmmmm, Kowa 88 might be the ticket 🤔
I picked one up from Liberty a couple months ago...it is spectacular. Seriously, best spotter I have ever looked through, including the big 3.

It is kinda cool to have one also, not many folks have them and when you use it with all your Swaro buddies they get a little jealous. The digiscoping with them is pretty awesome too.

Reactions: Secant
Alright Hiders, listen up. I'm not one to fan the flames of fear but I think you should know that prices on the Vortex products are going way way up starting January 6. I strongly suggest you order before January 5 to lock in your current pricing. For example:

Gen III 1-10x +$350
Gen II 27x +$525
LHT's +$150
Golden Eagle +$250
PST Gen II 5-25x +$75

Razor UHD binos +$150

There is more, but hopefully you get the picture! Yes, this is sticker shock, but such is the inflationary world we live in. Vortex has been great in holding the line or even reducing prices in the past, but this will not be the story in 2022.

Heads up!! This is your one week notice!

Last edited:
Screw them. People are sick of this crap already. When will my salary be going up! Workers in China must have gotten raises.
Alright Hiders, listen up. I'm not one to fan the flames of fear but I think you should know that prices on the Vortex products are going way way up starting January 6. I strongly suggest you order before January 5 to lock in your current pricing. For example:

Gen III 1-10x +$350
Gen II 27x +$525
LHT's +$150
Golden Eagle +$250
PST Gen II 5-25x +$75

Razor UHD binos +$150

There is more, but hopefully you get the picture! Yes, this is sticker shock, but such is the inflationary world we live in. Vortex has been great in holding the line or even reducing prices in the past, but this will not be the story in 2022.

The cost of almost every material went up, I doubt this move is solely to make more money. I know aluminum is particular spiked over the last year really badly.

The scope prices that are raising are scopes made in Japan and the Phillipinss.
If you are gonna made dumb comments, at least try to make them somewhat accurate.
Dumb? You mean like your comment. So I guess the Japs and Philippines got raises.

Dumb? You mean like your comment. So I guess the Japs and Philippines got raises.

I work for a large manufacturer and we have the same problem... it's a global problem right now. There are shortages of raw materials (metals, plastics, silicon, etc.), there are shortages of manufacturing labor (people keep getting sick with covid19), additional costs for PPE and international shipping is totally f'ed and prices are through the roof.

We have had vendors raising prices for the last year constantly... IF we can even get the components we need!

All of those things increase the COST of the scope (in this scenario)... in order to make the same profits they were before, they have to raise prices. This is happening at every step in the supply chain... and you are the end consumer...everything gets passed onto you... and I forgot the tariffs trump added are still in play, so anything coming from China, you can just tack that onto the cost of the product also.

At some point in order for vortex to be able to pay their bills and pay their employees, they have to raise prices... it's that simple... Businesses aren't being greedy, they are just trying to stay in business... it's simply rising costs due to supply/demand, inflation, etc.

The LAST thing companies are going to want to do during this time is hand out wages, because that increases overhead, which means they have to raise prices even MORE.... wages are going to lag way behind and will take a long time to catch up if this continues to be the norm.

Gen III 1-10x +$350
Gen II 27x +$525
LHT's +$150
Golden Eagle +$250
PST Gen II 5-25x +$75

Razor UHD binos +$150

Thanks for the heads up Scott, I pushed a couple of buddies that were dragging on ordering scopes so you should have a couple orders coming in 😎👍

A supplier in China basically told our company, they've seen what the US (and the world) is willing to pay for items when container prices went up 900%. Orders never stopped coming for them when those container freight prices went through the roof. So when container prices start to fall again, they intend to up their prices considerably.

The only thing that is going to stop that is a plummeting in demand of their goods. And I don't forsee that happening any time soon unfortunately.

Do back orders charge card immediately or when item ships? I read through FAQs but didn’t see the answer.. may have missed it

Sale going on right now....

If you use the website the charge will be live.
Just sent it on my second scope from you. With the upcoming price increases I decided to pull the trigger on the Razor Gen II 4.5-27. Almost went with just the LHT but since I have one of those on the way (hopefully getting my hands on it soon) I decided to go all out before they were out of my budget. It's disappointing seeing the increased prices but it's out of your control so I completely understand.

Just sent it on my second scope from you. With the upcoming price increases I decided to pull the trigger on the Razor Gen II 4.5-27. Almost went with just the LHT but since I have one of those on the way (hopefully getting my hands on it soon) I decided to go all out before they were out of my budget. It's disappointing seeing the increased prices but it's out of your control so I completely understand.
Yeah you can buy new for less than these guys sell their used ones, it's a no brainer!

This week we are being blessed with a whole bunch of Gen III 1-10x MRAD, so much that if you ordered in July you will be shipped these next few days, so we are on to August. That puts us firmly in the 120-150 day window we have espoused the last few months. Since the orders from just our 4th of July sale was 50% of the total sales for August - September - October, we should be ripping through these quicker now. The MOA backorders are nil and just 4-8 weeks

Scott
Thanks for the updates Scott!

Not really. Check your math again.
This took me 5 seconds to find. Let’s see:

Gen 3 razor $1820… (not a horrible deal by any means)

Well, I’m not going to post the price through liberty, but it doesn’t take a genius to figure out what is the better price. This is one example and definitely not the only one.

This took me 5 seconds to find. Let’s see:

Gen 3 razor $1820… (not a horrible deal by any means)

Well, I’m not going to post the price through liberty, but it doesn’t take a genius to figure out what is the better price. This is one example and definitely not the only one.
Overpriced at best plus it weighs a ton. So you have a problem with what idiots will pay for scopes. How about the guy that bought the V3 trickler last week for $1100. Not including the scale?

Reactions: T-TurtleWang
Status
Not open for further replies.