• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overpriced at best plus it weighs a ton. So you have a problem with what idiots will pay for scopes. How about the guy that bought the V3 trickler last week for $1100. Not including the scale?
You really are a fool. This has nothing to do with weight or value. This is about what people are selling used items for, and what you can buy them brand new for. You said “check your math”. I quickly proved you wrong.

You really are a fool. This has nothing to do with weight or value. This is about what people are selling used items for, and what you can buy them brand new for. You said “check your math”. I quickly proved you wrong.
You wish. Only children call others names. Grow up.

Thank you Hiders! Happy New Year!

No, we had to kick PayPal to the curb unfortunately. We had a nice partnership with them but then they decided to screw with our business, so we had to move on.
Scott,

If we paid a deposit through PayPal I'm guessing the remaining due will be through another method?

Happy New Year.

A supplier in China basically told our company, they've seen what the US (and the world) is willing to pay for items when container prices went up 900%. Orders never stopped coming for them when those container freight prices went through the roof. So when container prices start to fall again, they intend to up their prices considerably.

People will start to look elsewhere, like Vietnam.

Reactions: sig2009
Already costs a bit more currently to do business in Vietnam. And Vietnam doesn't have the infrastructure to handle that kind of mass volume.

But I agree, people will look to any other country. But China is going to toe that line.

We will try to work things out with Paypal for the benefit of our customers but they have to come to the table too.

Yes, you will need to pay any balances another way.

Website has been rebooted to show 2021 pricing until Wednesday.

Thanks,

Scott
Thanks 👍🏾 looking forward to having the Sig10k in hand.

Any deals on the kilo 3000s? Looking to get my hands on those soon

Well the actual price is around 3000.. less if you get a discount

No one is paying $4k. You can get it at a discount around or below $2500.
Haven't seen them for $2500 but probably looking in the wrong place. Still think compared to the old Gen II 4.5-27 it's high ish. But Scott did say they are raising the prices.

I think he was just using it as an example, I've seen these guys and Libety, usely beats their prices.

I pray that no one is posting inappropriate screen shots of prices that aren't available to the general public. Really hate for anyone to get attacked by a cat with a hammer.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled Liberty Optics sale thread.

I pray that no one is posting inappropriate screen shots of prices that aren't available to the general public. Really hate for anyone to get attacked by a cat with a hammer.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled Liberty Optics sale thread.
Yep back on topic I only mentioned the new scope to see if Scott had any info on it not to derail the thread. Anyway I'm just excited to get my LHR and Razor HD 4.5-27 I have on order from Scott.

Reactions: long range sponge
Holy crap, so a Gen2 is back up near $2100?! Guess I won’t be buying one of those again any time soon. Not that I had the cash for one before the increase anyway, but good lord… That’ll change what I’m looking at when I AM shopping for my next optic for sure!

Thanks for holding the line as well as you did and for as long as you did, Scott!

Reactions: 5RWill
That new Vortex Razor HD Gen III 6-36x56 looks a lot like the new Bushnell XR3 6x36? Is it produced by the same factory in Japan? I have the XRS3 and it is a super scope for the price.

Are you guys able to purchase/add to cart anything on Liberty Optics website? I can't add anything to cart. As in, the add to cart button and price are not there

Are you guys able to purchase/add to cart anything on Liberty Optics website? I can't add anything to cart. As in, the add to cart button and price are not there
ALL THE ORDERING CAPABILITY ON THE WEBSITE HAS BEEN TURNED OFF UNTIL WE CAN UPDATE OUR PRODUCTS TO 2022 PRICING. THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE AND PATIENCE.

(Sorry for the font and text size, just did a direct copy and paste from his website.)

Reactions: CageFighter

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220106-211754_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220106-211754_Chrome.jpg
    369.1 KB · Views: 80
ALL THE ORDERING CAPABILITY ON THE WEBSITE HAS BEEN TURNED OFF UNTIL WE CAN UPDATE OUR PRODUCTS TO 2022 PRICING. THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE AND PATIENCE.

(Sorry for the font and text size, just did a direct copy and paste from his website.)
Apparently I forgot how to read today

If you are talking about the one on the website, not a chance at that price. Leupold charges $400+ to illuminate your reticle. Sorry!
Scott thank you so much for the heads up on the new pricing so I could get a last minute order in. After seeing the new prices even knowing beforehand I'm still shocked. Thanks for holding the line as long as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kawi
Any Steiner military line available? Just noticed on the website you had a bit of a time moving Steiner products. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.