• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Limited Edition Sniper's Hide Data Books from IDB

Looking to see if you guys still have any of these in stock currently? If not, when do you think that you will be restocking and carrying these? I'm highly interested. Thanks

Yes they do. Just asked Tony.

Im interested in one of these. Got on the website, i did not see it in there, but might have been looking in the wrong place. Would i order through here? Thanks

Are these going to be available again, order page replied they are out of stock.

They are available and ready for you sir!!

Just ordered one of these. Great info and page layouts. Thanks for the fast shipping.

I ordered one of the Sniper Hide Data Book last month, I have 2 other models from other vendors but i prefer the IDB. I just find myself writing down more information in the IDB.

Sniper’s Hide – Impact Data Books Limited Edition Data Books

Sniper’s Hide and Impact Data Books, the leader in data book production, have teamed up to bring the members of Sniper’s Hide the opportunity to own a copy of the most versatile data book ever produced while showing your support for the #1 online sniper site in the world.

Frank Galli, former Marine Scout Sniper and owner of Sniper’s Hide, and myself sat down and have put together a data book that we feel offers a great mix of data collection pages that will enhance the way shooters train. This book’s layout was hand selected from our always expanding collection of over 380 unique data collection pages.

As with all books offered from Impact Data Books, our books come in our durable polycarbonate 3 ring binders which allow you to add and expand your book as your shooting needs grow or change. The ability to have flexibility, modular ability, and other unique options is what makes the books from Impact Data Books the choice of military, law enforcement, competitors, and recreational shooters around the world.

This book will feature the Sniper’s Hide Logo on the front and the quote, “For the Serious Tactical Marksman” on the spine. This book comes with our standard index pages which feature all the tables, charts, formulas, and reference material a shooter may need. The core of the book is setup as follows: 10- LD-CV, 10- B-B, 5- D-21DD, 10- B-UKD, 15- MLS-SD2, 5- ML-SIL, 5- S-CIR, 10- I-CUS, 5- I-EFDSB, and 5- I-N.

This is a limited run of 150 books!! We don’t expect them to last very long and we don’t know if or when we will do another run of these. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to show your loyalty to your favorite shooting site while at the same time owning the data book that will make a difference in your shooting.

SNIPERSHIDEBOOK-2.jpg

SNIPERSHIDEBOOK-3.jpg

Direct ordering link for Sniper's Hide Book

We will be opening up pre-sales on these books today. Books will start shipping on Monday, October 17, 2011.

Happy Shooting from Impact Data Books and Sniper’s Hide, your leading sources for long range shooting.
Looks nice

As a first book, would I be better off with the premade Impact data book or the snipers hide edition one? I was looking to get the “snipers kit” since I’m new to all of this. Not sure what I do or don’t need at this point.

New as well, I just ordered the sniper's kit, just to get the extras that came with the pre-made book, and added the pages for my preferred targets.

As a first book, would I be better off with the premade Impact data book or the snipers hide edition one? I was looking to get the “snipers kit” since I’m new to all of this. Not sure what I do or don’t need at this point.

Sniper’s Hide and Impact Data Books, the leader in data book production, have teamed up to bring the members of Sniper’s Hide the opportunity to own a copy of the most versatile data book ever produced while showing your support for the #1 online sniper site in the world.

Frank Galli, former Marine Scout Sniper and owner of Sniper’s Hide, and myself sat down and have put together a data book that we feel offers a great mix of data collection pages that will enhance the way shooters train. This book’s layout was hand selected from our always expanding collection of over 380 unique data collection pages.

As with all books offered from Impact Data Books, our books come in our durable polycarbonate 3 ring binders which allow you to add and expand your book as your shooting needs grow or change. The ability to have flexibility, modular ability, and other unique options is what makes the books from Impact Data Books the choice of military, law enforcement, competitors, and recreational shooters around the world.

This book will feature the Sniper’s Hide Logo on the front and the quote, “For the Serious Tactical Marksman” on the spine. This book comes with our standard index pages which feature all the tables, charts, formulas, and reference material a shooter may need. The core of the book is setup as follows: 10- LD-CV, 10- B-B, 5- D-21DD, 10- B-UKD, 15- MLS-SD2, 5- ML-SIL, 5- S-CIR, 10- I-CUS, 5- I-EFDSB, and 5- I-N.

This is a limited run of 150 books!! We don’t expect them to last very long and we don’t know if or when we will do another run of these. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to show your loyalty to your favorite shooting site while at the same time owning the data book that will make a difference in your shooting.

SNIPERSHIDEBOOK-2.jpg

SNIPERSHIDEBOOK-3.jpg

We will be opening up pre-sales on these books today. Books will start shipping on Monday, October 17, 2011.

Happy Shooting from Impact Data Books and Sniper’s Hide, your leading sources for long range shooting.
Put me in for a book to, please

SNIPERSHIDEBOOK-2.jpg

SNIPERSHIDEBOOK-3.jpg

Looks awesome!

So Impact tactical was supposed to have a Precision Rifle class in Massachusetts last month and they specified that participants needed one of their pre-made data books. I went out and bought one, then they canceled the class without sending any kind of email or anything and now I'm stuck with the book.

Though I understand the frustration with the cancellation, it's not like the book is useless. The book remains a useful tool with or without the class.

Reactions: CV_Ag
So Impact tactical was supposed to have a Precision Rifle class in Massachusetts last month and they specified that participants needed one of their pre-made data books. I went out and bought one, then they canceled the class without sending any kind of email or anything and now I'm stuck with the book.

What class were they going to have in MA?

I missed that memo. I would have looked forward to it, hopefully they will reschedule the class.

and I have three of their books to cover 7 or so rifles, good tool enjoy using it.

The reason they want you to have one of their books in the class is because they use targets that match, just makes it easier for new shooters to use. They dont hold attendance and make everyone show a book and make sure its theirs. They realize a databook is important and want students to keep data. If they dont stress having a book people will show without one.

Sounds like that would have been you if you didnt have one already.

Last edited:
Reactions: goodname
Is Impact Data books now producing this as a regular item? When I click on the above link, it takes me their store, and it lets me put it in the cart. Is that just an error?

I know this is probably an older thread but I picked up one of these several years ago... great resource of easily accessible information for use in the field or at the range. Highly recommend it without reservation.

Just ordered one + the cold bore pages

Be sure to go back to the website and look a bit deeper into the target pages.

I find the plain circle page to be most useful because if I am trying to prove a load, a rifle or challenge myself Im trying to shoot to 1 MOA at whatever distance Im at.

Download targets from their sight to match whatever target pages you decide on.

Impact is great.

Reactions: North Island