• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LOL Black Rifle Coffee Company - also, coffee snob thread V2.0

The proximity of BBQ sauce to your coffee maker is disturbing.
Well, that’s the only place I have room. The rest of the counters are covered in wood finishing products, brushes, planes, drill bits, and other shit. Not having a split tail in the house is pretty cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 1moaoff and lariat
There is a spiraling line of cars every morning around a drive up coffee house called 151 Coffee in my neighborhood. Looks like they will give Starbucks some competition. Pretty smooth but kinda weak.

I just know the amount of bad experiences I had with them the first few years.. orders never showing up, 2-3 months late, no response from CS.

View attachment 7744461View attachment 7744457I have a 'get the fuck off of me' knife thats like a dagger (useless as a normal knife) that I've had ride in whatever carrier I use between the actual carrier and front mag rack for yeeeears. It's only purpose is for you to be able to pull it via either hand when jammed up to get a up/down stab into the guy thats on you so you can shoot his ass. It looks like its been dragged behind a train for 10 years, but its a fucking Benchmade.

I've found others that are similiar, but this is the only one that has a sheath that is extremely low profile and molle compatible and isn't some home made kydex looking thing. I'd replace it, but I'm also not downgrading.
https://www.bladehq.com/item--Boker-AF-Combat-II--6097

Böker A-F II, 6” blade, fairly lean kydex sheath, Bladetech Tek-Lok attachment included. Attached pic has a Glock 32 as a size reference.

Reactions: 6.5SH and lash
iu

Reactions: FWoo45
I’ve been using a French press for a couple years. It’s alright. I really think that I just need better coffee. I’ve been looking for a decent espresso machine but really not sure what to look for. Also the press a bit of a pain in the ass so if I could snag coffee machine, I would. Naturally the place I look for this info is here.

I’ve been using a French press for a couple years. It’s alright. I really think that I just need better coffee. I’ve been looking for a decent espresso machine but really not sure what to look for. Also the press a bit of a pain in the ass so if I could snag coffee machine, I would. Naturally the place I look for this info is here.
You should try pour over!
It’s cheap to start up and can make fantastic coffee.

Reactions: Redheeler
You should try pour over!
It’s cheap to start up and can make fantastic coffee.
Seems a bit labor intensive. I want it to be done when I wake up. Plus I can still screw it up. Those moccamasters look like they could be an option? Pour over adjacent? I think I need to order some good beans at the very least. I’ll look into some suggested above. Thanks.

Seems a bit labor intensive. I want it to be done when I wake up. Plus I can still screw it up. Those moccamasters look like they could be an option? Pour over adjacent? I think I need to order some good beans at the very least. I’ll look into some suggested above. Thanks.
Another option is a moka pot/bialetti.
If you want the absolute most out a fantastic coffee it definitely requires some work.

Moccamasters are great but your still sacrificing the best cup you can get to gain convenience.

Reactions: FWoo45
I use a Melitta pour over, usually with fresh ground coffee. I’ve got a Krupps blade grinder that’s been well….grinding away for 17 years now. I keep hearing that blade is an inferior grind. Anyone agree/disagree?

Valler Coffee in Victor, MT is my favorite. Absolutely smooth, dark roasted perfection. Lavazza Espresso Roast is a go-to, when Costco has it in stock.

I found a screaming deal on Julius Meinl coffee, $1 per 500g. 15 kilos of that has kept me caffeinated the last few months.

Yeah, BRukkake can suck it.

Best to me is cold brew. I have an Amazon cold brew pot and every coffee I have tried is so much better than hot brewed. It brings out all of the flavors without the acidity.

Ahhhh unless you are roasting your own beans you are not an official coffee snob. You do know the beans are stale 1 week after roast date right?

French press can be very good if you have the right temp water and good beans. I have been using the AeroPress at home and it's been great, of course on top of my pyrex french press.

Ahhhh unless you are roasting your own beans you are not an official coffee snob. You do know the beans are stale 1 week after roast date right?
unless you have your own civet and are hand feeding it select beans then scooping it's shit straight into your coffee maker for your morning brew, you are not a true coffee snob.

Ok what do you have here? I am thinking of upgrading my coffee soon. What I would really like is an affordable but good espresso machine......

PM when free, happy to chat through options that may make sense

I really wanted to like BRCC when they first came out. I liked the theme, bad ass, no apologies AMERICAN coffee. Unfortunately, the coffee wasn't that good, so I stopped buying from them years ago. Add to that the latest political shit and even if I liked their coffee, I'd be done.

I typically use a french press and I like several Pete's varieties. On the advice of some of the connoisseurs here, I just ordered some What the Buzz and Volcanica. Looking forward to the taste tests.

For a grinder, I have two, a manual and an electric. The electric is a Capresso Infinity conical burr and it works pretty well. The manual is packed away and I don't remember the brand. I just remember it took a long time, even on a coarse grind and it was actually pretty loud.

https://www.capresso.com/coffee-gri...ity-conical-burr-grinder-stainless-steel.html

Was chatting up this female at a coffee shop and noticed her key chain. Had to take a pic of her piece.View attachment 7744210

yikes. so much wrong with this post.

Kinu grinders are pretty awesome
Original M47?

Correct, og 47.

My only complaint on it is you have to always double check before you grind, that it's dialed in on the right number before you grind, and ensure it's tightened enough.

Black Rifle Coffee is not pro-gun, pro-freedom and they certainly do not support the right to self-defense in any way. This is a shill company pretending to support vets by hiring a couple of shitbag vets and 90% leftists. You can always find a guy like Lebron to sell out his country and race for a quick Chinese buck.

You can always find a shitbag vet to chime in for the left against his fellow vets. The new publicly traded Black Rifle Coffee will have General Milley and the tranny side of the service for a CEO and Board of Directors and they will push lies and bullshit while doing nothing for actual vets.

I'd fucking quit drinking coffee before buying their crap.

Last edited:
Black Rifle Coffee is not pro-gun, pro-freedom and they certainly do not support the right to self-defense in any way. This is a shill company pretending to support vets by hiring a couple of shitbag vets and 90% leftists. You can always find a guy like Lebron to sell out his country and race for a quick Chinese buck.

You can always find a shitbag vet to chime in for the left against his fellow vets. The new publicly traded Black Rifle Coffee will have General Milley and the tranny side of the service for a CEO and Board of Directors and they will push lies and bullshit while doing nothing for actual vets.

I'd fucking quite drinking coffee before buying their crap.
You okay there?

Their goal is to sell coffee. Maybe just maybe they don’t want to politicize their company to appease the views of a minority of the population? Separating personal beliefs from their business.

They mentioned not trying to profiteer off the Rittenhouse situation, calling it a tragedy, I can respect that opinion, and one media and many others dont mind crossing, monetizing that situation. Staying neutral, in business sense, is generally a wise idea. If not you are cutting off a massive portion of potential clients. I don’t believe that necessarily represent their individual personal views, but as a representation of the company.

If you don’t want to buy their product, u know ok, i never have, likely never will. But you sound extremely bitchy, unreasonable and bent out of shape because someone doesn’t share your views... whos the fucking bigot?

Cafe Bustelo is available at the local Walmart here. I've been told it is very good.
never tried the brewed...but the instant is actually passable as coffee....

...so the brewed must not be too bad...

And while I'm trying to....extract...an opinion on storage.....

Let's talk wood fired roasting and the best cup in Rome.

Anybody here roasting over a wood fire?
3.-shake-that-thing2.jpg

(frickin peasants....)

The secret to Sant'Eustachio Il Caffé's premium quality lies in the company's attention to detail, and the prioritization of assuring the quality of the raw materials and the blend. Since 1938 Sant’Eustachio Il Caffè has been carrying on the tradition, always having one priority: quality. Thanks to the use of Sant’Eustachio blend, made with the best Arabica beans, and the special preparation of its Gran Caffè, Sant’Eustachio coffee shop is a daily appointment for the gourmets of this delightful black drink.

The raw coffee is slowly roasted over wood