• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LOL Black Rifle Coffee Company - also, coffee snob thread V2.0

A comparison of two different Vet/2A coffee roasters.

The real McCoys, who most have never heard of. You actually pick what 2A org your money goes to when you check out online.
Screenshot_20220214-132357.png

And then these guys, who everybody adores and swings from their nuts...
Screenshot_20220214-132628.png

Looks like a takeover. They will have their money taken from them and the company. The lawyers will have a clause for them to keep their mouth shut or face severe penalties for damages to the company after they are out.
They jumped into the public pool for the money. Now they are going to find out that the pool is full of lawyers ready to consume the gullible.

Hopefully these woke, poser motherfuckers are cooked and will get justice for their fraud.

Looks like a takeover. They will have their money taken from them and the company. The lawyers will have a clause for them to keep their mouth shut or face severe penalties for damages to the company after they are out.
They jumped into the public pool for the money. Now they are going to find out that the pool is full of lawyers ready to consume the gullible.
It all started with Venture investment and accepting that woke MF Hofer as their CEO.

Guy is an Ivy League MBA shit. Woke as hell. From day one he was bad news... The Rittenhouse screw-up was probably not a screw-up. But him saying "I am going to turn BRCC woke, and I can do it because I have the VC money behind me."

Stay away from Venture Capital! Bootstrap, bootstrap, bootstrap!

VC's don't get eaten by sharks, bitten by snakes or picked apart by vultures... because of professional courtesy.

Sirhr

It all started with Venture investment and accepting that woke MF Hofer as their CEO.

Guy is an Ivy League MBA shit. Woke as hell. From day one he was bad news... The Rittenhouse screw-up was probably not a screw-up. But him saying "I am going to turn BRCC woke, and I can do it because I have the VC money behind me."

VC's don't get eaten by sharks, bitten by snakes or picked apart by vultures... because of professional courtesy.

Sirhr
Iffin he’d paid attention to Grunt Style, he would have likely seen the same fate now gracing his presence.

Iffin he’d paid attention to Grunt Style, he would have likely seen the same fate now gracing his presence.

Not to mention that his CFO was the crook who did all kinds of BS with Overstock.com and augered that into the ground with some massive fraud. I think he skated on that with good lawyers.

But that's the guy who BRCC's CEO brought in to handle the IPO.

Hummmmmmmm... "Go Woke, Get Rich. By screwing all the other investors."

Sounds about right. Hofer'll probably be the Democrats 2024 POTUS Candidate... You know... the new Big Guy!

Sirhr

Not to mention that his CFO was the crook who did all kinds of BS with Overstock.com and augered that into the ground with some massive fraud. I think he skated on that with good lawyers.

But that's the guy who BRCC's CEO brought in to handle the IPO.

Hummmmmmmm... "Go Woke, Get Rich. By screwing all the other investors."

Sounds about right. Hofer'll probably be the Democrats 2024 POTUS Candidate... You know... the new Big Guy!

Sirhr
Crooks usually hire crooks. Seems to be a tight circle of mostly positive returns. Well until it isn’t, then it’s the pity party. Fuck em, let the sharks eat em one piece at a time.

Hopefully these woke, poser motherfuckers are cooked and will get justice for their fraud.
Wow, quite an accusation. So squeeze, then a pump and dump. Hafer is a greedy guy if this is accurate.

Reactions: diverdon

Sirhr
Well, that's exactly what it was. Once BRCC accepted Silicon venture cap they had to start denouncing their fan base. Beholden to two worlds. I think beyond Hafers greed, having some left leaning propencaties while appealing to a conservative base is a recipe for disaster.

Reactions: JR_77
“What I am about to say may seem a bit harsh, Mr. Hafer, but is said with some authority. If you don't plan on responding to my letter and/or promptly preparing an "action plan," then I believe it's best you wind down Black Rifle Coffee, return what public money is left on the Company's balance sheet, and retreat to whatever bunker you came out of to do what you do best – donate money to the Democratic Party and smear conservatives as racists. The irreparable damage I believe your greed likely caused shareholders will never be repaid. We and veterans like my father, former customers, and shareholders must hold you accountable for any further exploitation of Americans for your personal gain.”

Bring it Mr. Wallentine…Bring it!

Thanks for posting was an interesting read.

I took the plunge and ordered some Volcanica Columbian Geisha and some what's the Buzz Guatamala Santa Rosa.

The Guatamala coffee is hands down better than the Geisha at more than half the price. Really disappointed in the Geisha especially at that price

MB says they “kinda fckd up Rittenhouse response”

I dunno what Best’s initial response was(and that’s the one that counts/matters most, the initial response). But I clearly remember fuckhead Hafer’s. And he showed downright contempt for Kyle, and was seemingly cheering for the rioters. Also donated to Hillary IIRC? So don’t try to downplay it now, embrace your traitorous hatred of America.. maybe you can be the flagship of ANTIFA or some shit? But you’ve absolutely lost the shooting community completely. I don’t drink covfefe(nicotine does the trick just fine), but their videos were decent. No longer. They won’t be getting any of my views ever again IDC if ownership changes hands fck them forever.

They wannabe gun bros till it’s time to do gun bro shit pretty much. Some folks were fckn fired from jobs for donating to Rittenhouse.. people who actually have a spine.

And Geissele makes their Super Precision Coffee or whatever. I’m pretty confident where Mr G stands on 2A, and would have no problem supporting him if I drank coffee(maybe he sends free bags when you order a rifle or something IDK?). But fck BRCC

Last edited:
“Hafer acknowledged its disavowal of Rittenhouse may have cost the company customers but said it allowed the company to “draw a line in the sand,” according to the Times article.

‘It’s such a repugnant group of people,” Hafer told the Times. “It’s like the worst of American society, and I got to flush the toilet of some of those people that kind of hijacked portions of the brand.” “

The OGA’s indoctrination program seems to have done a great job on Mr Heifer
FUCK YOU SPOOK PIECE OF SHIT

They’ve apparently had a net loss for 4 quarters straight now. What a tard move thinking bowing to the wokemob would help anything.

Last edited:
“Hafer acknowledged its disavowal of Rittenhouse may have cost the company customers but said it allowed the company to “draw a line in the sand,” according to the Times article.

‘It’s such a repugnant group of people,” Hafer told the Times. “It’s like the worst of American society, and I got to flush the toilet of some of those people that kind of hijacked portions of the brand.” “

The OGA’s indoctrination program seems to have done a great job on Mr Heifer
FUCK YOU SPOOK PIECE OF SHIT

They’ve apparently had a net loss for 4 quarters straight now. What a tard move thinking bowing to the wokemob would help anything.

You got a link on the net loss information?

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
You got a link on the net loss information?

Tell that to them: https://ir.blackriflecoffee.com/new...-reports-first-quarter-2022-financial-results

Net revenue of $65.8 million, an increase of 35% year-over-yearGross profit increased 18% year-over-year to $23.2 million or 35% of net revenue
Net loss of $(256.8) million (including $240.7 million of expense for non-cash fair value adjustments)
Adjusted EBITDA (non-GAAP) of $(6.2) million

Or this analyst:

Black Rifle Coffee Hopes to Avoid Being a Red State Icarus

BRCC stock stock is now down 40% from when my story came out. After an operating cash flow loss of $32.6 million for the quarter, Black Rifle had just $110 million of cash on its books. A secondary offering in May was designed to give it a longer cash runway.
Some of what look like financial problems could be accounted for by the markets. Non-operating losses came in at $240 million, mainly from earn-out liability, the value of warrants, and derivatives. Black Rifle only came public Feb. 10. The timing was not auspicious.

But there are deeper problems, as our Stavros Georgiadis reported when the numbers came out. Gross margins were down. There was an operating loss of $15.8 million. At its first quarter loss rate, Black Rifle didn't have enough cash to last another year.”

I took the plunge and ordered some Volcanica Columbian Geisha and some what's the Buzz Guatamala Santa Rosa.

The Guatamala coffee is hands down better than the Geisha at more than half the price. Really disappointed in the Geisha especially at that price
How did you make the Geisha. I didn’t like the geisha through a French press. The wife made a pot with the ninja coffee maker, holy shit, best coffee I’ve ever drank. What grind were you using.

BRCC coffee drinkers are the at risk population for monkey pox.
Absolutely. And Mr Best seems bisexual sometimes at the least. Dudes who do gay “jokes” a lot usually are actually gay IMO. Like they’re trying to mask their secret with comedy but also trying to see if you’re DTF. Shit ain’t never been funny.
BRCC is the Mitt Romney of coffee. Takes gun owners money up front then uses it to fuck us out back, right when we needed help the most.

BRCC coffee drinkers are the at risk population for monkey pox.

someone here that has talent should make an over the top video like the BRCC people do with this exact message and go viral :D
it could even be a cartoon so no real faces

I have employees who drank it. When I forwarded them the articles they dropped them like a hot potato. One guy called them fraudsters. That’s probably going too far, but it was a clear reminder that customers will buy to support an image that aligns with their interests and values even when the quality isn’t 100%. But when the image is shown to be not the real deal, those customers walk, even if the quality is present. Life lessons, sometimes they are tough, Mr Best.

Ain’t gotta Twitter, and don’t care to dig thru that cesspool of liberal degeneracy. But one of these mofos(Hafer most likely) had the nerve to double down when the verdict was read, talking shit about the jury being mostly white? What happened to “believing in the judicial system” fuckhead? Mfckr obviously deemed KR guilty of first degree murder the moment CNN told him “what happened”.
Here’s to hoping the company tanks into the fckn ground. 🥂

You're starting your own brand?

Close.

Some people have already seen and tried it. Partnered with a friend who is the coffee sponsor for Texas A&M. He's Guatemalan and still goes back to sample new coffees.

I'm a coffee snob. We found a blend that they did not offer and we'll be offering it under a private label through them. Veteran Founded. Nocturnally Tested. Freedom Approved.

None of this BRCC 'we re all about guns and stuff until someone actually uses one to defend themselves' shit.

From a while back, its the roaster who I had sent people to try real coffee from as I love volcanic soil coffee, and theirs was by far the best.

Link to the roaster please. I’m always looking for new coffee to try

“Black Rifle Coffee also faced backlash from conservatives in 2020 and 2021 when it attested to having no relationship or partnership with Kyle Rittenhouse before he had been acquitted of murder based on self-defense. The public repudiation came after BlazeTV host Elijah Schaffer posted a photo of Rittenhouse wearing a Black Rifle Coffee shirt alongside the caption, “Kyle Rittenhouse drinks the best coffee in America.”

Typical MSM journalists miss the real story that Hafer is one of them.

Close.

Some people have already seen and tried it. Partnered with a friend who is the coffee sponsor for Texas A&M. He's Guatemalan and still goes back to sample new coffees.

I'm a coffee snob. We found a blend that they did not offer and we'll be offering it under a private label through them. Veteran Founded. Nocturnally Tested. Freedom Approved.

None of this BRCC 'we re all about guns and stuff until someone actually uses one to defend themselves' shit.

From a while back, its the roaster who I had sent people to try real coffee from as I love volcanic soil coffee, and theirs was by far the best.
074F8FC0-69F7-4382-8A09-D496D4D7BD96.jpeg

Sounds good, I keep putting off ordering up some volcanic to try.

Any ballpark on pricing of this new venture? Over/under existing similar products available?

Reactions: Average guy
Never could understand the customer base for XYZ branded coffee, its literary just a higher added value business version of selling branded swag , in most cases its folks who have no clue about coffee selling coffee sourced from XYZ to other folks that have no clue about coffee, who to be honest are buying it for the story fairytale they are selling not the coffee itself anyway so i am sure ex-customer base can find the next fairytale they like to finance soon enough.

How did you make the Geisha. I didn’t like the geisha through a French press. The wife made a pot with the ninja coffee maker, holy shit, best coffee I’ve ever drank. What grind were you using.

Through the Keurig that has kcup and carafe.

I just got their ground coffee grind.

Reactions: Average guy
My wife and I were members of their subscription coffee club not because the coffee was that great, but because they seemed like a pro 2A / pro American company but let me tell you we are proud to be some of the customers they got to flush. It wasn't just about the coffee it was about a way of life they portrayed to be. I was proud to donate my BRCC mug to the county hunting club when I threw it out the window at 70 MPH watching it do summersaults after it hit the road gave me great pleasure.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Through the Keurig that has kcup and carafe.

I just got their ground coffee grind.
I grind mine from whole beans. The flavor is good but more subdued. Try some Columbian Supremo. My favorite coffees

My wife and I were members of their subscription coffee club not because the coffee was that great, but because they seemed like a pro 2A / pro American company but let me tell you we are proud to be some of the customers they got to flush. It wasn't just about the coffee it was about a way of life they portrayed to be. I was proud to donate my BRCC mug to the county hunting club when I threw it out the window at 70 MPH watching it do summersaults after it hit the road gave me great pleasure.
Agreed. We like to have and need allies. But those fuckers are worse than our enemies! They’re backstabbing traitors taking money from the shooting community and laughing behind our back. Hope they have fun cucking for Antifa who would never buy their even if they had the money to.

Reactions: Steel+Killer