• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lol, Trump is actually going to win.

I saw an unofficial report that Trump actually won 410 in the college if the truth were reported. Per the confiscation of the German clandestine server.
Besides the incredibly, mind blowingly stupid. Who would vote for a treasonous coward, who can barely form a coherent sentence, who has idiot slut for a running mate?

The surveillance video from State Farm Arena in GA was released at the hearing.

Plain as day, they kick everyone out, some people stay behind, and some magical ballots appear from beneath a table covered with a cloth. 4 fucking cases full of ballots, that they continued to count, even after telling everyone they stopped counting.

Frankly I feel that this vid will go down in history as the turning point in this coup attempt by the Commiecrats. It will be their demise.

1607095914072.png

Watch the purple shirt lady. Gets a stack of ballots. Runs 'em through. Takes them out. Stacks them again. Runs 'em through again. Does that another time, too. Same stack of ballots, run through 3 fucking times...

Places change, and their people along with them. The founders would have been kicked out of the Ivy league had they been in it for the past 10 years. Just like JFK would have been kicked out of the Democrat party if he were to revisit it over the past 10 years. A person at Harvard in the early years of this nation would not only have been a scholar of the bible, but spoke it in biblical Hebrew. The average Harvard grad today detests the values of the Bible, and probably couldn't name most of the major characters in that book.

I will grant you that there are heathens at Harvard.

While I have no idea what your background is, for the sake of safety I will assume you are a biblical scholar of the highest order. I will also assume that you could easily trounce the entire faculty of the Harvard Divinity School with your biblical knowledge. And do so while smashingly drunk.

Harvard Divinity School

As for me, I didn't get serious about studying the bible until 7th grade when my grandparents took corrective action and sent me to a Jesuit school. While there I was mentored by our Monsignor, who happened to be a Harvard grad. Contrary to some representations about Harvard grads here in the Pit, he did know a thing or two about scripture.

But things are relative and maybe there is a world out there that exists, of which I am completely unaware. And maybe me and the Monsignor, and all my friends who went various Catholic schools and wound up at places like Harvard or Dartmouth and continue to this day in their devotion to scripture (though I gave up genuflecting a long time ago) are just a lot of misguided idiots. But I don't think so. And I'm not seeing much of a difference here with my lifelong friends who went to LSU or MS State.

To be sure, though neither Harvard nor Princeton are the Christian schools they once were, the current still runs. Let's take a gander at the numbers. This is Harvard's class of 2020.(1)

1607511895529.png

Yep, the heathen check box got pounded hard during this survey.

Now, thinking about which groups are better equipped for a scriptural debate we have to open up textual references outside the Bible if we are going to be inclusive. Making an argumentative assessment and imaging the debate stage... personally, I find the atheist position a bit hard to support as it requires certainty about something which is highly uncertain, objectively speaking. For this reason I find Atheism to be nothing more than another belief system. They usually argue their position poorly and are easy to draw into a state of hatred and fury. I used to loath agnostics for what I deemed a faggish/wishy washy/shoulder shrugging position. But I have softened over time. They are boring and would quickly find themselves being ignored and relegated to the wings. Seeing that the Christians are a collective minority I wonder if they would band together in a debate forum? I think that would be a shame because for me there are so many distinctions over which you can sling arrows at one another. And I love slinging arrows. The Jewish position is largely limited to the Old Testament and Christians often pull out OT flash cards when they are in a pessimistic mood or want put everyone into a state of melancholy, which is likely how things are going to get when debating a bunch of Jews... which is always fun. The Muslims are easier to draw into a state of animation than Christians. Maybe the only group more stoic in the face of religious assault than the Jews might be the Mormons, but I confess to little direct experience here.

Anyway, I took a look at the religious makeup of the flagship school of my home state, LSU. (2) "Catholics remain by far the largest religious preference listed within the freshman class, with figures ranging steadily between 40.59 and 42.64 percent of the degree-seeking new freshman from 2010-14. Father Robert Stine of Christ the King Catholic Church attributes this to LSU’s proximity to the predominantly Catholic southern half of Louisiana. "

In total, LSU is about 85-90% Christian. This is about what I expected. Being from New Orleans I very much enjoyed the fact that there were so many all-girl Catholic high schools. But that is another topic.

If I were to predict how a Biblical debate might go between these institutions... LSU definitely has mass on it's side (see what I did there?), but I have very good reason to suspect that Harvard would have the edge in strict debating skills, by a large margin... even if the knowledge base is similar, which I think is not and entirely unreasonable allowance. However, it is a lifetime of experience that informs me that the very first question to be posed by a south Louisiana Catholic to the other side would be "what can I get for you to drink". And this would repeat itself, continuously.

All in all, I would call a draw.

1. https://features.thecrimson.com/2016/freshman-survey/lifestyle/

2. https://www.lsureveille.com/daily/r...cle_e5c9e584-6b02-11e5-9836-2778551f7ca7.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Graywolf.260
As for me, I didn't get serious about studying the bible until 7th grade when my grandparents took corrective action and sent me to a Jesuit school. While there I was mentored by our Monsignor, who happened to be a Harvard grad. Contrary to some representations about Harvard grads here in the Pit, he did know a thing or two about scripture.
The Pope knows a ton about scripture...so does the devil.

Knowledge neither equals righteousness, nor the insight of a changed heart and mind enlightened by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

Only a small percentage of those who claim Christian are actually changed believers, and a smaller subset still are well educated believers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lange Carabine
The Pope knows a ton about scripture...so does the devil.

Knowledge neither equals righteousness, nor the insight of a changed heart and mind enlightened by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

We are in philosophical agreement

Reactions: oneshot86
1607521395450.png

US (Pew) Harvard
Protestant 46.6 16.9
Catholic 20.8 17.8
Mormon 1.6 0.7
Jewish 1.9 6.3
Muslim 0.9 2.8
Hindu 0.7 2.9
Atheist 3.1 17.3
Agnostic 4.0 23.1

Last edited:
Reactions: OldSalty2
Trump held events that attracted no new voters for the most part. Sure it may have been effective in 2016. But then he just tried the same thing in 2020 most people attending his rallies were already supporters. Not the same as campaigning. And trump has had multiple recounts in many states. His own people set the rules of this election and he lost. And is it so hard to believe people rejected somebody the clearly wanted to lead as a king. After all the blood spilled by all of our (Americas) ancestors to fight that exact thing from ever happening in america. Or the other many places we've fought to keep from turning into dictatorships/military juntas ect. Trump has shown nothing in leadership. And the cold truth is he has no evidence. That cant even fabricate it becuase of the way elections work. His own lawyers admitted to judges many times that they had no such "real evidence" of fruad just heresay. Becuase if they didn't admit it they could actually be open to perjury. And it's a shame that so many people are willing to spit in the face of democracy. Even threatening their own parties officials at their homes. That's it say whatever you will I'm sure their will be alot.
Suck a big hairy cock!

And your zeolets. Wishing hard doesnt make something true and alot of people that advocate for civil war/violence forget the other idiocy that goes with that. And think if you were America's enemy it would be a once in a lifetime(s) opportunity to destroy us. But I know theirs no talking sense to zealots.
Let me help you.
1st, it’s there’s not theirs. Back to 3rd grade.
2nd, “no talking sense to zealots” - well, ok Francis, then why are you here?.

And your zeolets. Wishing hard doesnt make something true and alot of people that advocate for civil war/violence forget the other idiocy that goes with that. And think if you were America's enemy it would be a once in a lifetime(s) opportunity to destroy us. But I know theirs no talking sense to zealots.
The irony of this statement after the last four years...
Lllolololololololololololololollol
The first series of Ls is a result of choking before the laugh.

R

Again, we know why you came. "hey lets go onto the gun forum and stir the pot"

Call a few names, throw a few big words out and then run. Don't worry, we'll be here to protect this country when you're cowaring in your city apartment.

Well done.

Just to say you guys give a bad name to all responsible gun owners ect. And yeah yeah grammar nazi and a regular one all rolled up in one people must love you. Lol anyway I'm out sorry your a disgrace to your own country and cause
We are the common sense, responsible gun owners, you dolt. Please.....go away!

Trump held events that attracted no new voters for the most part. Sure it may have been effective in 2016. But then he just tried the same thing in 2020 most people attending his rallies were already supporters. Not the same as campaigning. And trump has had multiple recounts in many states. His own people set the rules of this election and he lost. And is it so hard to believe people rejected somebody the clearly wanted to lead as a king. After all the blood spilled by all of our (Americas) ancestors to fight that exact thing from ever happening in america. Or the other many places we've fought to keep from turning into dictatorships/military juntas ect. Trump has shown nothing in leadership. And the cold truth is he has no evidence. That cant even fabricate it becuase of the way elections work. His own lawyers admitted to judges many times that they had no such "real evidence" of fruad just heresay. Becuase if they didn't admit it they could actually be open to perjury. And it's a shame that so many people are willing to spit in the face of democracy. Even threatening their own parties officials at their homes. That's it say whatever you will I'm sure their will be alot.
There is only no evidence if your head is so far up your ass the only thing you hear is your heart beat. There is piles of evidence that courts refuse to hear.

there is no way that a senile old man that couldn’t pack a Denys full of his supporters got 11 million more votes than Obama. China Joe underperformed Hilary across the entire country except in 4 cities.

go troll somewhere else. When Trump wins re-election and burns all the rats out of Washington we should put his face on Mount Rushmore.

I'm starting to believe these trolls aren't even American. Our enemies are doing this just to cause dissension. They don't really care who wins or loses, the point is just to cause us to doubt our institutions. Same troll is on a Unitarian circle dance forum insisting Trump won. The sad part is that the tactic works so well.

Reactions: ZiaHunter
@Trumploser
Forgive us for not going to the gallows without a fight. You motherfuckers have left no doubt about what your side would do to everyone of us dissenters.

We've seen it. You have shown your hand in Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle...etc.

We know your heros are leaders like Mao and Stalin. We know because you use thier words, you use thier imagery, you use thier tactics, you even use thier likeness.

We know what they did because we are students of history, therefore we know exactly what you will do.

Go get fucked.

Looks like that stupid fuck, “Trumploser” got disappeared.

"Sorry but alot of you have been sheltered from real bloodshed/strife all your lives. And now your typing about imaginary people out to get you for your vote, agian your not that important. I'll pray for peace in your souls"

Honest question, is English your first language?

Speaking of "sheltered", you appear to have been sheltered from English class for at least the first 15 years of your life.

Right I mean nothing he said broke the rules though. He was just telling the facts as they've been laid out. Btw anyone see that drunk "witness" with the clown lipstick putting it nicely

Last edited:
But really everyone I do feel bad that you feel this way about the largest free election in history. Agian I'll pray for peace in your souls. Nobody is coming to "bring you to the gallows". Nice N.S.S btw

But I am actually done here I'm sure I'll be banned for voicing a diffrent opinion. But please take a look at yourself. Why do you feel you have the right to hurt your own countrymen becuase an election didnt go your way. I really am sorry if any of you are hurt by some of my words like others implied. But are you really just going to resort to cutting each others throats? I'll leave on that. Swear I really hope you can help society move forward not backwards

Reactions: Aries256
But I am actually done here I'm sure I'll be banned for voicing a diffrent opinion. But please take a look at yourself. Why do you feel you have the right to hurt your own countrymen becuase an election didnt go your way. I really am sorry if any of you are hurt by some of my words like others implied. But are you really just going to resort to cutting each others throats? I'll leave on that. Swear I really hope you can help society move forward not backwards
The election did go out way. Your side cheated. Cheaters don’t get to win

Reactions: Aries256

We're just using the same exact tactics that have been used against us for over two years now.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot, I guess it doesn't feel good. Well, we're done giving a fuck.

We've lit this place on fire twice in the pursuit of freedom. It can be done a third time.

Go back to whatever shithole country you're from and help your society move "forward". My guess is you'll do so by sucking Justin Trudeau's pussy.

Or maybe you like tasting Yacenda Arden's meat stick?