• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Training Courses Long Range Shooting course in WA

Shura

Private
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2018
Looking for an introductory class for long-distance shooting somewhere in Washington state. Everything that I’ve seen online and searched is in the Midwest are on the East Coast. Any suggestions

Looking for an introductory class for long-distance shooting somewhere in Washington state. Everything that I’ve seen online and searched is in the Midwest are on the East Coast. Any suggestions

I live in WA and shoot and compete with most of the top LR shooters around here.

I would recommend looking into training classes from Scott Satterlee (linked above at Rock Lake Rifle Range with Doug Glorfield), or Jake Vibbert (JC Steel) or Jesse Redell (R Bros Rifles). If I was spending money on a training class, I would want it to be on someone qualified who I knew had the skills as both a shooter and instructor, and these are the guys to go to.

Reactions: LH_Gina