• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Looking for simple secure cell phone.

I'm not sure you can use it if both parties don't have it.

It's a simple secure phone and OP can evaluate it to meet his requirements.

Not sure how you can use a phone as a condom, but if you can, you're the best of the best.
Whip out your 2000’s vintage flip phone to catch a girl’s number and your def not getting laid. STD and pregnancy risk eliminated...

Nothing electronic can ever be truly secure, full stop. At the end of the day, the question is how much risk are you willing to assume? Communications that are secure today could be cracked tomorrow. Anything done on a cell phone is at risk 100% of the time because even so-called secure phone vendors don't write their own baseband. The operating system is irrelevant if you're talking about true security.

If you just want to hide from the corporations, go for something like a pine phone or pro1x running an open-source OS.

Reactions: John's Friend
And in related news today, the FBI announced they ran an encrypted messaging network for criminal enterprises around the world for the past 18 months, resulting in 800+ arrest globally....
So you may want to carefully consider whose app / service you're using, and who you're trying to protect information from...

How much dope and how many crimes did we give up in a year and a half?

And what is the score on how many are released ?

I'd be more interested in how many had an accident on the way to jail. (Results)

They are careful to say "phones outside the US." But really, it's any us citizen would be illegal for that honeypot/wiretap the FBI did.
Polaris called it, the baseband will get you, even without a sim card, it will operate over WiFi. Even any modern computers have built in access at the cpu layer for NSA anytime they want. "Secure Management Interface". Sure, but not for the user.

The phone without a sim . Lol

I use mine to track radios and phones and run off grid maps / gps without service or wifi.

Keep your old phone its very usefull.