• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lot of “trolls” lately?

There's something in the water. Sadly I think the internet is all going the same way where everybody is a somebody and an expert regardless of how much knowledge or experience they lack. Whenever I read a post from somebody that just seems really stupid I'll click their name and if it doesn't say new member it's always either a 2018 or 2017 join date.

You can't fix stupid. Now it seems like you can't even avoid it.

Reactions: 1J04
Its not just the internet, have you seen the fucktards of the world driving lately. You know how to turn your brights off? Fuck! LOL

Oh come on now. They're just being courteous to you. They might think you're reading a good book while you're driving and are giving you some free extra light. :D

New sign ups is good for LL. More eyeballs, more ad revenue. More students. More interest in long range shooting....

I had the same thought aboit a troll increase last week. Then I thought... What have we had... 3? Poprocks, that other wingnut who was into welding and anthird who I put on ignore. Maybe a few more?

Not a bad tradr or trend when it comes to seeing LL succed.

Trolls are easy to stamp out and starve. And the stupid ones who come in as some honk of SEAL Carlos Hathcock Sniper... They are entertaining.

I am glad for new victims... Er visitors... Er members. The good ones will far outnumber the tools.

Congrats LL on the expansion... We'll treat them right!

Cheers, Sirhr

What, paparocks was a troll. So the autographed samurai sword he sold me, that he used to kill krauts at the Battle of Antietam, probably sint worth much then, huh?....:ROFLMAO:

Hating on cod? It’s pretty easy and fun to talk shit

980324B3-84F4-499D-9A2A-7E1E1BF3F2C8.jpeg
Battlefield is fun also, looking forward to BF ww2

Fuckin people up if anyone wants to join on xbox

LL, you need to find the Rifles Only/SH Rigby .416 recoil management video or create a new one. .375 H&H should do. I learned on a custom . 300 H&H. 7mm-08 ain't shit. Its parent is the . 308.

Reactions: Bender
Most been playing ghost recon wildlands these days.

I attempted to give a visual explanation to my brother and some friends as to what breaking contact, covering your corner, fire & maneuver and basic small unit tactics are via us playing this game on hard mode together.

Seemed like they understood. Then everyone just threw grenades and shot a 203 at everything.

The Hide has been trolled for many, many years, but it does seem it's getting more frequent as time goes on. Some of it I believe, is by those who just don't know better. Or their posting style/subject stance is the way they have been taught or the way they choose to live/believe. I'm sure, there are those who are paid to come here an pour piss down our backs an tell us it's raining, as that is a std left wing tactic. Then you have those who last week could not even spell it, but this week are one. With just key strokes on the net, a new expert is born every 0.0001 seconds.
Even the HMFIC of this shit, has trolled this place,:eek::giggle::giggle:

Reactions: Barneybdb
Long range shooting is growing as a sport, growing more than any other firearms related sport. It shouldn't surprise us that with the increased growth in the sport, there would be a proportionate amount of knuckle heads that come with that growth.

That being said, it does make the Hide a bit more a of a target rich environment for the old salts that hang out here. :)

... would a vote off the island button work? Like if oooh say 70% of viewers to your post outed you your gone lol

Reactions: Yasherka
Troll one's self? Did Larry give himself a hint, or did H2O_Man tell himself M14s weren't as accurate as a bolt gun?

The latest iterations are more wannabe trolls, the real ones have already come and gone.

Reactions: 1J04
I attempted to give a visual explanation to my brother and some friends as to what breaking contact, covering your corner, fire & maneuver and basic small unit tactics are via us playing this game on hard mode together.

Seemed like they understood. Then everyone just threw grenades and shot a 203 at everything.
My friends do the same shit.

I’m like I’ve got overwatch in Op1. They’re like nah fuck that let’s just RUSH (Run Until Shit Happens) right up the middle

Troll one's self? Did Larry give himself a hint, or did H2O_Man tell himself M14s weren't as accurate as a bolt gun?

The latest iterations are more wannabe trolls, the real ones have already come and gone.
water boy tried trolling his self more than once, but got caught every time. Larry could troll even those speaking the truth, LOL.
About 7-8 years before the move to scout, we did not see much of that. I wish I could remember who it was that was always talking shit about Swat Teams an SF groups. Then someone (one of his friends)"acquired his pass word" an posted something about him truly being wigged out at the site of blood. That was interesting to say the least.

I remember the occasional "supporters and witnesses" of water boy too, always good for a laugh. The other you speak of must have been before my time on the Hide.

I just wish I was here for the Mark Larue drama, or at least the nunya comment from Premier.

I remember the occasional "supporters and witnesses" of water boy too, always good for a laugh. The other you speak of must have been before my time on the Hide.

I just wish I was here for the Mark Larue drama, or at least the nunya comment from Premier.
Water boy was offered pickup an return home with free everything including a real deal XM21 to shoot with the correct serialized ART attached. All he had to do was step out his front door an ride to an shoot a HardRock match. Frank offered him everything free to just show up an shoot at the Bash or Cup IDC which, to which he replied he did not have anything to shoot it with. Again he was offered the XM21, as much as he was a M14 fan boy I'd have thought he would have jumped at the chance, but that's what we get for thinking, when water boy is involved.

Only pre 2010 members should be able to vote. Or actual veterans/service members.

Hey now, how bout a post count b4 you get a vote. Some of us were babies back then and only now finding the hide... We don't ALL suck...

As long as members aren't allowed to vote for me then all is good to go. ;) Given all the shit I've had to put up with over the past 12 years here, I think I deserve a moderator position. :D

Hey now, how bout a post count b4 you get a vote. Some of us were babies back then and only now finding the hide... We don't ALL suck...

You wouldn’t want to vote anyone off anyway because to come here as an idiot is a self correcting error with a high entertainment value ???

No, you're a righteous dude before the Polite Society Social Club started trolling.

As long as members aren't allowed to vote for me then all is good to go. ;) Given all the shit I've had to put up with over the past 12 years here, I think I desire a prostrate position. :D

Fixed it for ya. Sorry could not help myself. :)

All these famous past members were not trolls. They was and still are members of the Overland Street Gang.

ApnowWIN12-1.jpg

Culpeper, there's a reason that they invented bluetooth headsets. It's so the delusional can continue to talk to themselves and blend into the background of our electronically enslaved society. Reading the last bit through, I know that you're responding to something. I'm just challenged when it comes to placing it somewhere within the range of acceptable taxonomy amongst us.