• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Lots of Hog Death...Thermal

Wow - look like great fun and great shooting. The amount of damage those hogs do is amazing. Good on you for doing your part in decreasing the population. Would you mind sharing notes on equipment used.
thanks'

BBQ!!!! You were dropping them like flies! I was LOL'ing everytime one went down! Good fun!

What gun? Cal?

All Videos are a .223/5.56x45mm AR15
Hooper Ordnance Suppressor
ATN THOR 640 in both 1.5x and 2.5x
I wanted to share these videos. Although I see where it may seem like I am advertising, that was not my purpose. I will try and work out an advertising deal, but if it does not work out, I will not be able to post them anymore.

wow it look like the video game, very nice shooting, the video is great, no shaking at all :D thx for the video

hey hooper, how are you recording this? Trying to do the same thing with an iphone but can't seem to figure out a way to set up the camera and shoot at the same time? Pics of you set up would help. Thanks

THat looks like a lot of fun! I would love to have a thermal scope for hunting but it's out of my price range lol

hey hooper, how are you recording this? Trying to do the same thing with an iphone but can't seem to figure out a way to set up the camera and shoot at the same time? Pics of you set up would help. Thanks

I use a wired connection to a DVR. It records to a micro SD card.

I have some new vids up on my channel using the 7.62x39mm upper. They tend to drop easier when hit with that round. However, I cannot seem to get a match trigger to drop the hammer hard enough to avoid light primer strikes on the cheaper Russian ammo. Pros and Cons...Pros and Cons.

Agreed! Hogs are a pain in the ass! Great videos and kill as many as you can...

Is it important to run the suppressor with Thermal or Night Vision glass?

It helps cut the flash, but no, not necessary.

I have noticed that if the Hogs are out, they will be out in force. I can kill Hogs in one field, drive to the next field over past a tree filled fence line, and Hogs will still be in the fields rooting.

I have a video showing a Hog shot and dropped, then I pan over and approx. 15 Hogs are still in the other side of the field 200 yds over.

It does not happen all the time, but using a suppressor ups the kill counts based on my data.

Good stuff. I like the setup. I have been with friends who have night vision and its a great way to fight the hogs and have some fun. Never gone with thermal on the guns but we have spotted pigs with thermal handhelds. Hard to beat. I had been wondrring how well that Thor worked. Great videos

I second the motion on the trigger, I have a Geissele DMR in my AR and its bad ass. If your spending all that on thermal a few hundred on the trigger is nothing.

I second the motion on the trigger, I have a Geissele DMR in my AR and its bad ass. If your spending all that on thermal a few hundred on the trigger is nothing.

Is that the same style trigger as the RRA?

I keep dicking up the first shot on the 762x39 upper. For some reason after that I am doing ok on running Hogs. Seem to be anticipating the shot wondering when the thing is going to fire. My primary has a JP in it and it is nice and crisp.