• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LRA Bipod Replacement Rubber Feet (Atlas, too)

kl3309

Pronouns: Stop & You're hurting me.
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2011
Defunded!
Tried in vain to get ahold of the LRA folks to order replacement rubber feet (website still down, not replying to email). Searched and searched the interwebs until I found the replacement rubber feet on (surprise) Amazon. If you need 'em:

Hecht Rubber Corp. Size 16 (Amazon.com - Herco Heavy Duty Black Rubber Tip (Size 16) - 8 pcs -) fit the Scout

Hecht Rubber Corp. Size 17 (Amazon.com - Herco Heavy Duty Black Rubber Tip (Size 17) - 8 pcs -) fits the F-Class and Light Tactical Bipods

Save the hard plastic insert from your old feet and spray a bit of silicone inside of the replacement feet before sliding them on to keep them from splitting.

Found that the 17's will also fit an Atlas (blasphemous I know but the Atlas rubber feet were always a bit too squishy for me). You'll have to remove the rubber tips from the stock feet (grab the edge with pliers and rip 'em off) to reuse the aluminum feet base thingies. The extra width of those base thingies and the knurling on the legs make for a secure fit of the new feet.

Attachments

• 014_1231.jpg
    014_1231.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • 014_1232.jpg
    014_1232.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
  • 014_1233.jpg
    014_1233.jpg
    949.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Crap, wish I'd seen your old post. You need to sticky that shit!!

Last edited: